• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just hoping the multiplayer is really good don't care if the campaign/singleplayer ends up being a mess.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Ebay is filled to the brim with $1K LE. Fucking scalpers need to just get fucked.

5Bn2V9p.png

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
If there was an Elite controller with the design of the controller included in the LE Console I would be ALL over it.

Ebay is filled to the brim with $1K LE. Fucking scalpers need to just get fucked.

5Bn2V9p.png
I wish there was a way for MS/eBay to nuke the pre-orders associated with these listings. Announce a new release time for pre-orders, then 30 minutes before the drop cancel the pre-orders of scalpers and lock out any associated IP address to prevent them from swiping them all up again. Shyamalan Twist: The new pre-order drops are the canceled ones from scalpers.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
What is it about 343 Halo that turns people into 28 Days Later rage zombies?
Long story, but it has to do with high expectations and a lot of mistrust. While people tend to overlook the good 343i has done, others can overlook the bad. Last 10 years haven't been great for Halo and people are fed up and extra sensitive about it.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Somehow got the console on Walmart. I am in disbelief.

I had signed into the app on both the Walmart app on iPad & Safari macOS. The iPad wouldn't let me add it...so I went all in on the Mac...which first took 3x to "click and hold" with an error each time. Then realized AdBlocker was messing it up. White listed the website only to have my first credit card think it was a scam. Second card on file worked. * Bam * I get the email saying I got it.

I'm in disbelief cause I was trying to get the regular console for a while and didn't expect this to work. Beat the scalpers by dumb luck.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Somehow got the console on Walmart. I am in disbelief.

I had signed into the app on both the Walmart app on iPad & Safari macOS. The iPad wouldn't let me add it...so I went all in on the Mac...which first took 3x to "click and hold" with an error each time. Then realized AdBlocker was messing it up. White listed the website only to have my first credit card think it was a scam. Second card on file worked. * Bam * I get the email saying I got it.

I'm in disbelief cause I was trying to get the regular console for a while and didn't expect this to work. Beat the scalpers by dumb luck.
I just spent so long just holding the button on different devices with no luck. The click and hold on Walmart really sucks. I should say their servers suck in reality. But yea, wasted a lot of time trying to get one today. Guess I'll just paint one once I get a normal series X. I have a normal order in on Walmart that's slated for mid September.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Hehehe. Hmm.

You know missing November aside it's just amazing how 343 has messed up this franchise, multiple delays, the last for a SP never seen, late MP test, f2p. 6 years nearly 7 when it comes out after Halo 5.

I just dont get it. Just replace them, let them go to Zynga with Mattrick.

I'm sure some of the staff like the series but after various titles it's clear this just won't work. It happens in every industry. Sometimes no matter how hard, or not, you try things sometimes just dont work.

And cross gen all the way to the end.

Halo CE anniversary and Halo 2 remake were ok. That's the best thing 343 can do, aesthetic changes and graphics updates.

Everything else has been destroying the franchises identity, ignoring fans, dev incompetence, or just dishonest ads like seen for Halo 5. All for a 3 minute cutscene despite barely playing as chief.

It's time to sunset this airplane for the last time. Cut the legs off the kangaroo so to speak. A new Halo team must be formed.
Probably the worst comment ever posted on this site 🤣

Oct 25, 2017
You might want to do something about your lack of accepting other people's opinions, especially regarding 343 and the title we are discussing.

Just because I dont use a somewhat decent MP (imo) to excuse for a lot of the problems surrounding the game and it's release, or the studios history, doesn't mean "I didn't play it", the problem is you need to "get over" someone not sharing your view.

I've already put out my belief, if you disagree fine but let's not make crap up because you dont want to accept the viewpoint.

Not only have I played it, I also never said everything they've(343) done is franchise destroying, another twist on the truth. In fact two exceptions were directly mentioned in the post.

Your original post is entirely made of "made up crap" and ignorance about how game development works. I don't get the defensiveness regarding his answer, really.

Grazzt

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hehehe. Hmm.

You know missing November aside it's just amazing how 343 has messed up this franchise, multiple delays, the last for a SP never seen, late MP test, f2p. 6 years nearly 7 when it comes out after Halo 5.

I'm sure some of the staff like the series but after various titles it's clear this just won't work. It happens in every industry. Sometimes no matter how hard, or not, you try things sometimes just dont work.

Halo CE anniversary and Halo 2 remake were ok. That's the best thing 343 can do, aesthetic changes and graphics updates.

Everything else has been destroying the franchises identity, ignoring fans, dev incompetence, or just dishonest ads like seen for Halo 5. All for a 3 minute cutscene despite barely playing as chief.

It's time to sunset this airplane for the last time. Cut the legs off the kangaroo so to speak. A new Halo team must be formed.
This post only deserves a Hehehe Hmmm from me

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hehehe. Hmm.

Oh this is beautiful. Congratulations on the new copypasta.

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Hehehe. Hmm.

Why can't any of you fuckers be normal

hwalker84

Oct 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
Hehehe. Hmm.

Goat level post.

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
my birthday is on October 31st. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller and the Console.
This year it seems by birthday is on November 15th.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if you guys know anything about Halo (I'm an expert), but...

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Did the pre-orders for the console on Best Buy (U.S) go up already? I had to leave for about 8 hours and could not check, it shows as coming soon so don't know if they already sold out or I may still have a shot?

Feb 1, 2018
Europe
Hehehe. Hmm.

Sure

/backs away

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Hehehe. Hmm.

qbert%2B2.jpg

Bitterman

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Hehehe. Hmm.

51XNpwQ.gif

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Now that I actually have an order in for a Series X, I'm getting pretty excited about it.
It'll be my first Xbox ever.
So... when's Awoved gonna come out? >_>

/edit: Also, is that cheap XBL to GPU conversion still working and does it work in Germany?

P40L0

Jun 12, 2018
Italy
Lore wise, a lot of things in the last trailer don't add up to me, and also for Halo Canon:

Banished on Earth with Covenant colors? In London? During H3 war but with future Spartan IVs?
Maybe it's just an amalgamation of things to set the mood for Multiplayer, otherwise a lot of questions need to be answered now...

Goldstick

Jun 6, 2019
Porto, Portugal
Has anybody pre-ordered something with PayPal before?

I googled and found some bad experiences when ordering with PayPal, and now I'm wondering if I should change the payment method for my console.

Lemrik

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Now that I actually have an order in for a Series X, I'm getting pretty excited about it.
It'll be my first Xbox ever.
So... when's Awoved gonna come out? >_>

/edit: Also, is that cheap XBL to GPU conversion still working and does it work in Germany?
Welcome to the club!
I think so, yes. Did the cenversion in May this year.

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
Lore wise, a lot of things in the last trailer don't add up to me, and also for Halo Canon:

Banished on Earth with Covenant colors? In London? During H3 war but with future Spartan IVs?
Maybe it's just an amalgamation of things to set the mood for Multiplayer, otherwise a lot of questions need to be answered now...

They look like standard Covenant Brutes with the Halo 3 artstyle.

I agree its silly having them seemingly occupy London. But 343 often does silly lore things.

harz-marz

Oct 28, 2017
Hehehe. Hmm.

Lol imagine being this annoyed about a game you haven't played 🙃