• Where the Wind Blows

Votes: 8 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Look at the jolly roger for the space pirates. Oda dropped this 16 years ago in Enel's cover story.
onepiece.fandom.com

Space Pirates

The Space Pirates are a pirate crew of aliens originating from outer space. They are moon miners that mine anything they can find. The Space Pirates Jolly Roger resembles a simple skull & crossbones, except that its forehead is elongated. The Space Pirates' ship was first shown in Enel's Space...
latest

wow

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I never wanna see young Vegapunk again, I fucking hate it.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, that's a nice lore chapter!

Not gonna lie, I actually got a bit choked up by Robin's reaction to the news about Saul. It always feels like emotions hit extra hard when they come from Robin.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
so vegapunk literally cut parts of his brain and transfered them to other bodies?? huh?

Oct 12, 2020
Big great lore dump! Chapter is amazing and has many touching moments for Robin. It is great, that she surviving for all those times against all odds, kind of pays of for her. She gets to know, that the Will of Ohara lives on and stat Saul survived.
Also funny, how all of those relavation of the Void Centrue and WG brutal pursuit of hiding it comes as a surprise for the crew, while the reader already has a good idea of it. I assume, that Robin never told them to protect them, and seeing there reaction, they didn't even wanted to know.

The cool and sexy Vegapunks are supposed to be a contrast to the goofy design of the original Vegapunk. That is really smart of Oda. There was no chance, that he could nail the design of a character, which the fan base was waiting for so long. Now every vision of Vegapunk is correct: the cool, sexy, male, female, cyborg, Usopp, machine, classic scientist, weird, goofy, etc.
so the helmet guy is not vegapunk or what?
He is one aspect of Vegapunk (Logic). All of them are parts of him. Luffy just found the original body of Vegapunk, but his brain is properly put into the other artificial bodies (and i assume connected through a Devilfruit).

Last edited:

Lugia

Oct 27, 2017
Big great lore dump! Chapter is amazing and has many touching moments for Robin. It is great, that she surviving for all those times against all odds, kind of pays of for her. She gets to know, that the Will of Ohara lives on and stat Saul survived.
Also funny, how all of those relavation of the Void Centrue and WG brutal pursuit of hiding it comes as a surprise for the crew, while the reader already has a good idea of it. I assume, that Robin never told them to protect them, and seeing there reaction, they didn't even wanted to know.

The cool and sexy Vegapunks are supposed to be a contrast to the goofy design of the original Vegapunk. That is really smart of Oda. There was no chance, that he could nail the design of a character, which the fan base was waiting for so long. Now every vision of Vegapunk is correct: the cool, sexy, male, female, cyborg, Usopp, machine, classic scientist, weird, goofy, etc.

He is one aspect of Vegapunk (Logic). All of them are parts of him. Luffy just found the original body of Vegapunk, but his brain is properly put into the other artificial bodies (and i assume connected through a Devilfruit).
That makes so much sense. I dk why, but for some reason I thought number 1 (logic is the original body)
Thanks for clarifying tho.

Small Red Boy

▲ Legend ▲
May 9, 2019
Hype. So happy for Robin to find ppl related to her past and to learn all this T.T. Great chapter. And yeah it really feels like we are in the endgame now.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Man, this episode had me crying so much

Didn't think I'd be this emotional about anipoke lol

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just happy for robin honestly
I'm annoyed because I have no argument. It makes sense that Aokiji would spare Saul, and his actions make sense and point us towards the next island (this time for sure!). I'm just annoyed that Oda fell back on the fakeout death trope again. This time more than a decade after the "death".

It doesn't bother me too much, it's just a nitpick really.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm annoyed because I have no argument. It makes sense that Aokiji would spare Saul, and his actions make sense and point us towards the next island (this time for sure!). I'm just annoyed that Oda fell back on the fakeout death trope again. This time more than a decade after the "death".

It doesn't bother me too much, it's just a nitpick really.
I think this is the only time aside from Sabo that a big flashback death was revealed to be a fakeout though. Granted Sabo's reveal was much more heavily foreshadowed.

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
I'm trying to watch this new Pokémon episode but every single one of these videos titled subbed have no subs lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
And of course my friend casually spoils the Pokémon match for me, great

Status
Not open for further replies.