Salamence
Scizor
Snorlax
Sylveon
Slither Wing

avoided using Legendaries

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Dude I can't stand looking at Vegapunk's stupid face. This is Oda's most hideous design by far. Why is his tongue out? Dude is gross.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Last edited:

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Dude I can't stand looking at Vegapunk's stupid face. This is Oda's most hideous design by far. Why is his tongue out? Dude is gross.
latest

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Also damn Viz kicked me in the balls. They had volume 101 listed as a December 6th release all year and last night I got an email saying it was changed to December 20th. Not sure if there was an issue on their end or if it was always supposed to be the 20th. But damn I was looking forward to closing out the 1,000th chapter celebration volume trilogy covers.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Nintendo never does it because they never lower the price of their game's permanently. Best you can hope for is a sale
I used to buy both pokémon versions for $80. Haven't done it since the 3DS, but the idea of it being $140 is crazy to me. Well, $120 is already crazy.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
It was a given that game prices would go up for every one , just like it's a given that subs prices will also raise for everyone .
The only question is when .

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I used to buy both pokémon versions for $80. Haven't done it since the 3DS, but the idea of it being $140 is crazy to me. Well, $120 is already crazy.
Anything past 60$ is crazy to me, especially with season passes and battle passes and DLC. Shit is too much
It was a given that game prices would go up for every one , just like it's a given that subs prices will also raise for everyone .
The only question is when .
Yep something like GamePass is ripe for several subscription price increases. Once their user base plateaus they jack up prices, Capitalism 101.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia

The middle one is definitely lying.

100% certified Mercurian tanook.

Hopefully Nintendo never does it because they never lower the price of their game's permanently. Best you can hope for is a sale
One of the reasons I hope the next Switch is more of a Gameboy Color sort of a thing. Slightly less chance of a price hike if it is not a platform reboot.

Deleted member 35509

Account closed at user request
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Work is fucking killing me.

I wish I could live in this thread, I'm taking a break just now for the first time today and had to share that I hate work and it's distracting me from gushing about OP in here.

Next week or the week after I'm giving away 3 copies of Odyssey like I promised. Digital codes would be best.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Work is fucking killing me.

I wish I could live in this thread, I'm taking a break just now for the first time today and had to share that I hate work and it's distracting me from gushing about OP in here.

Next week or the week after I'm giving away 3 copies of Odyssey like I promised. Digital codes would be best.

I've definitely noticed you've been less active these days, hope things improve work-wise soon D:

It's sad. We've had it too good since CDs became the norm, I remember CT was like 80$ on SNES back in the day

I don't even know how I got any game as a kid, much less a console, my parents were cheap af lol

Gonna be a interesting read when Game Pass price gets raised.

I'm still good for several more years, but worst case scenario I'll just buy a month or three and binge through whatever first party game I want to play during that time

Good stuff

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Lol that's it, Luffy didn't even need to do Lucci like that, he could have beat him with Gear 4

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I said once Luffy brings out that Gear 5 then that'll be it for Lucci so I'm not surprised about that, I just really wonder if he instantly brought it out or if they fought in their other forms before that. Guess we'll see when the chapter drops.

Given how Lucci's awakening form looks like a mix of Choppers and Who's Who's hmmm, this does hint towards Monster Point basically being Chopper's DF overclocked to awaken which we've thought about for a while.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Sounds like it went the way everyone thought a fight between them now would go. I wonder if Gear 4th will now be used in quick spurts like 2nd and 3rd now that it seems like Luffy will be using 5th as his go-to transformation now.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Lucci getting up kind of puts Kaido(& BM to an extent) into question, like did they not have a Awakening cause if Kaido did then why didn't he use it like Lucci is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.