• Tot Musica

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Where the Wind Blows

Votes: 8 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Think this is the longest I've gone without reading One Piece since starting the manga, can confirm it sucks

Wish I could find some time to read it I miss chatting with y'all

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
After that episode of Chainsaw Man I think I have to read this now

OP
OP
Dale Copper

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
I am finding Sonic to be profoundly boring...

You right now:
i-fucked-up-arrested-development.gif

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
My sister finished the latest dub batch (her and my friend are on their own for this one because I didn't want to buy the recap arc). She enjoyed it a lot but is really ready for the anime to start Wano already. Especially since 891 was the last episode and the last half of it is them trying to get into Wano.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

This, it was such a slog to get through the first world alone, yet you're saying I have to do this 4 more times?

That I have this big open world to explore, but there's only lame puzzles to find? And that I need to rely on finding a million random tokens and such just to progress the story?

Also the map system is atrocious. Games like Horizon and BoTW would give you big, identifiable objects (Tallnecks and towers) that you could see from afar, and use them to be able to view large portions of the map all at once. For Sonic, instead they do this weird piecemeal approach where you have to come across and do multiple puzzles just to achieve the same thing. And you know, wouldn't be so bad if the game did a better job encouraging to explore, instead I quickly got bored

Only real positives I have right now is that Sonic mostly feels good to control

are you playing at max speed?

Yes

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Speaking of the TCG, I didn't even realise the second set had come out already. Some really nice looking cards in there, especially (and unsurprisingly) the Parallel Art cards.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
People sleeping on Lucci. There's even a pattern with Luffy vs "semi-strong but weaker than him" opponents. Yeah Gear 5 Luffy would squash Lucci but Luffy isn't going to instantly go into Gear 5. He'll do what he's done against Don Kreig, Ceasar, Hody Jones, Ulti, hell Apoo. They'll get their hits in and then Luffy will get serious and either beat them or out maneuver them. He just doesn't instantly go all out.

Like, if Ulti and Apoo got some hits against a Luffy who was much much much stronger than them there's no way a Lucci who's instantly using his former strongest skill as his first attack isn't getting some hits. He'll just get a few, Luffy will turn up and the fight will either be stopped or that'll be it.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
People sleeping on Lucci. There's even a pattern with Luffy vs "semi-strong but weaker than him" opponents. Yeah Gear 5 Luffy would squash Lucci but Luffy isn't going to instantly go into Gear 5. He'll do what he's done against Don Kreig, Ceasar, Hody Jones, Ulti, hell Apoo. They'll get their hits in and then Luffy will get serious and either beat them or out maneuver them. He just doesn't instantly go all out.

Like, if Ulti and Apoo got some hits against a Luffy who was much much much stronger than them there's no way a Lucci who's instantly using his former strongest skill as his first attack isn't getting some hits. He'll just get a few, Luffy will turn up and the fight will either be stopped or that'll be it.
I think the thing you are miscalculating is that Ulti is cool and good.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Absolutely wild to think that the dub is in Wano. Granted it's not at the part where the art style change happens. But I wouldn't have believed you 3 years ago if you said we'd be here in 2022.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
When will a Pokemon game get some VA. The cut scenes in the main games are starting to become detailed enough where it's extremely noticeable that there isn't any.

Status
Not open for further replies.