• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 25448

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Not sure if thread worthy, but it's nice to see them become active again. It's a real blink and you miss it moment. Something is coming.....

Edit: Basically confirmed by Scott Snyder

5gVGBH0.jpg

Edit: All 4 of them

t4nmQ16.jpg

EFEoI_aWsAERCgf

EFEn6EQWsAAap9q

EFEo3PEW4AA5KGm

Last edited:

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
State of Play announcement?

2020 is crazy enough already, imagine getting a new Batman game next year too

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Not getting hyped even if this is the biggest hint towards a reveal yet. I feel like I have been waiting for an eternity.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
A new Batman in 2020 along with everything else announced would be pretty epic. 2020 gonna be the best year in all of gaming.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Hype! I played through all of the Batmans two Christmas' ago and loved them, can't wait for more.

Will this be at State of Play or will they save themselves for Keighley at TGAs?

Skel

Oct 27, 2017
France
Hyped for a new game from the Arkham Origins team.

Ready for disappointement when the words "multiplayer" and "live service" are dropped.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be disappointed if it plays like an Arkham game. after 4 games like it, I'd rather they change it up in some way

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
If they are going to do a Court of Owls game I think I would be more interested in it as a Arkham Knight sequel. They could reuse some of the dystopic vision for Gotham City the concept art showed, and you could have CoO as the Dick Grayson Batman story it was originally intended to be.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Either State of Play, Inside Xbox, or Game Awards. Game Awards make most sense, that's the biggest event, followed by Inside Xbox. State of Play still feels like a bit of a knock off brand of these events, but an announcement like this would go a long way to fixing that.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
maybe they'll just barely avoid ending this console generation with zero shipped games. honestly, given the troubles of Suicide Squad and the Damian Wayne game, I'm pleasantly surprised that WB hasn't shut the studio down already