• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 25448

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
gBH213y.jpg

tenor.gif

E-bite

Oct 24, 2018
Arkham Origins was the second best arkham game behind Arkham Knight (IMO). can't wait.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I love Batman; it's my favourite superhero IP. But I can't get excited at this point knowing that Rocksteady isn't in charge of this one. Obviously if we get a solid look at the gameplay then that could easily change my mind. Origins was meh though.

Iacomus

Dec 26, 2018
Great to see something from them. I wonder if we might get a Origins HD remake.

I don't think State of Play will be their platform for announcements as the 80 years of Batman is the whole year.

arkay

Nov 8, 2017
Looking forward to it. Origins was my least favourite but I'll take any new Arkham game at this point.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
If this plays anything like Arkham Knight, it has the potential to be one of my favorite games of the generation. A new Batman title that retains the design strengths of Arkahm Knight is quite exciting.

Backers

Apr 10, 2018
Bordeaux, France
They shouldn't have done this... now how am i able to sleep while thinking at this ?!
Hope the reveal isn't far from now that would be a bad idea after all this wait...

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
About damn time, but weird to announce it now, unless it's releasing in the next six to twelve months?

Oct 27, 2017
"I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, sir."

"But Alfred, it's September 24th, not December 24th"

"I know."

We'll see what happens this week, I guess. And yeah, I liked Arkham Origins too.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
honestly my first thought was "oh no multiplayer factions" and I sure hope that's not what we're getting

frankly though I wish we were getting Batman: Beyond Arkham to cap off that series, then a fresh reboot with new ideas. A midquel after Origins would be ok too but honestly WB seems to be ignoring that game so much it might as well have never happened.