• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Fanto won a Miller status (shows as mafia when investigated) so unless items are alignment sensitive I don't think it makes Malus scum (and if they are sensitive why didn't malus just lie?)
Yeah, he could've just definitely lied. Did he tell everyone what the item did on his own accord or did players have to ask him about it?

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
actually Vincent has the same role. fuck off.

vote: turmoil

FYI, this vote didn't go through.

I'm looking at all the past roles that have flipped so far, and Turmoil's makes less and less sense. Why would he be called an Untitled Goose Troublemaker when all of the other role names are very plainly explaining the role? None of them have flavor in their names besides his. On top of that, we've already had a deflector flip for town, and the way that this one is set up does not allow turmoil to know where any of the actions are going so it really is just negative utility for town and can force people to accidentally red check the wrong people.

I just can't see any way for this to really be the truth.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Turmoils reveal feels reactionary in a way. Malus revealed their role and no-one really doubted it so they saw that the tides were going to move over to them so they decided to claim pre-emptively and hoped it would work out. The reasoning they gave about how the three votes on them made them claim is just made up.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
I'm as astounded as any of you

The name asymmetry I faulted on bastard game nonsense *shrug*

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Turmoils reveal feels reactionary in a way. Malus revealed their role and no-one really doubted it so they saw that the tides were going to move over to them so they decided to claim pre-emptively and hoped it would work out. The reasoning they gave about how the three votes on them made them claim is just made up.
I have to agree with this. I'm pretty sure Turmoil panicked and posted when Malus' claim happened.

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Especially since chuggs had pre-hinted at being something like a Beloved Princess. And you missed it.
d0f9af64ec9d30e751e17e6a47931c7d.jpg

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Well claim for realz now:

I am a double luncher, there will be a double lunch tomorrow after I am lunched today, that would be the best play to improve the chance of hitti scum as the game comes to a close

Just dont hammer until malus confirms changing his target

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

I am a double luncher, there will be a double lunch tomorrow after I am lunched today, that would be the best play to improve the chance of hitti scum as the game comes to a close

Why make the previous claim?
why make this claim?

Neither are focused on game solving, just on turmoil saving.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

But why lie about using that power night 2? You were acting like that movement had some significance earlier, and misinformation like this only hurts town.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017

Why lie

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't change the fact I should be lunched today

Scum's wincon is 50% of the vote at day start so I have to go before that

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Either a lynchbomb or hoping the sympathetic route helps prevent their lynch.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

source.gif

(I kinda buy it out of pure pessimism, but my vote is still there in spirit)

malus

Oct 30, 2017
malus
Personally I would like you to move your target selection to TearablePuns as I believe we don't need turmoil's data because we will simply turbo him. Would you please do that and then reply to me?
I will change the target as soon as turmoil has been lunched.
malus
oh also, will the extra info you display include the team data, or just the "role" part?
just the role.

majority is 8 so shouldn't be too bad if I place my vote
vote: turmoil7
unless you want me to put down the hammer vote.

I'll be around a couple more minutes if you want something from me.

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

Turmoil7 (6 votes)
TearablePuns - #4,972
Ketkat - #4,976
weemadarthur - #4,983 #5,174
Kalor - #5,084
Kyanrute - #5,152
malus - #5,188
Turmoil7 - #5,189

TearablePuns (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #4,833
Turmoil7 - #5,063 #5,189

nin (0 votes)
malus - #4,826 #4,999

malus (0 votes)
Turmoil7 - #4,848 #5,063
Kyanrute - #4,889 #5,152
Kalor - #4,941 #5,084

Not voting: flatearthpandas, Stantastic, Aeleus, Ynnek7, Verelios, weemadarthur, nin, EzekelRAGE

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 46 TearablePuns: 40 Turmoil7: 36 Kyanrute: 34 Kalor: 33 EzekelRAGE: 28 flatearthpandas: 27 Verelios: 26 Aeleus: 24 malus: 21 Maolfunction: 16 Ketkat: 14 Ynnek7: 8 Stantastic: 5 nin: 5

Current Countdown:
toclodnqeg

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

==== DAY 6 MOVEMENT ====

Day Start

library (Active votes: 4)
kalor - #4,852 #4,861
kyanrute - #4,855
weemadarthur - #4,935
turmoil7 - #4,943
maolfunction - #5,099

kitchen (Active votes: 4)
malus - #4,826
ketkat - #4,841
ezekelrage - #4,867
flatearthpandas - #4,946

dining room (Active votes: 2)
maolfunction - #4,860 #5,099
kalor - #4,861
tearablepuns - #4,933

quaters (Active votes: 1)
aeleus - #4,868

rec room (Active votes: 1)
verelios - #4,853

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I will change the target as soon as turmoil has been lunched.

just the role.

majority is 8 so shouldn't be too bad if I place my vote
vote: turmoil7
unless you want me to put down the hammer vote.

I'll be around a couple more minutes if you want something from me.
No, I want you to change targets FIRST. Before ending a day on turmoil.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
No, I want you to change targets FIRST. Before ending a day on turmoil.
I actually got to thinking about this, and wouldn't Malus' PR either be a day or night ability. His last post made it seem like he could change it after the day ended (night ability) but his former posts made it appear like he could change his target anytime.