oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So Blargonaut is confirmed as some Saint, and nobody thinks he's scum? Blargonaut who would you want me to be voting for? I picked stu because he said vote him or malus, and in the next sentence switched to malus/oreo, and that looked weird to me.

But I'll put my vote anywhere.

I was pursuing a Blarg lynch in a previous day, but with the potential risk of losing the lovers pair, I'm not so sure anymore

That being said, Blarg made plenty of false claims before, and it's odd that they're still alive after revealing their pairing. Maybe one of them had BP to NK

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm willing to go for either malus or stu

Does town eventually need to take out weemad, too? Does a neutral count as a threat to town's win condition?
neutrals are a threat when they can kill, but since i didn'tt get strengthened, i'm just sittin here.
i'm your plus one.

You can kill me but work the numbers and realize it wastes your scum hunting. You also lose a cooperative vote. It's a losing move to target me.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I, Aeleus, Had a dream.

I do not remember much of this dream but I remember the following elements
A) We lost.
B) Stu was scum
C) There was no supersaint
D) I remember being told post game that this post
I think Stu is acting crazy suspicious but him choosing to kill muffin over geno and not killing N4 to make it seem like scum were worrying about his ability are insane gambits and therefore almost certainly aren't true.

I have changed my mind temporarily on voting him.
explains exactly why Stu is scum.

I must try and find the truth my subconscious is bringing to me.

Who is ecetera?

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
oh ffs, I'm not scum, going for me is incredibly stupid.

Malus or Oreo, one of them is scum. I am NOT scum.

I still maintain that Malus is more likely to be scum than Oreo but of the two, people seem more willing to go for Oreo than Malus which is why my vote is on them now.

Don't throw victory away town!

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
oh ffs, I'm not scum, going for me is incredibly stupid.

Malus or Oreo, one of them is scum. I am NOT scum.

I still maintain that Malus is more likely to be scum than Oreo but of the two, people seem more willing to go for Oreo than Malus which is why my vote is on them now.

Don't throw victory away town!
Are you telling me to not follow my dreams Stu?

malus

Oct 30, 2017
If Oreo doesn't use his votes until a couple of hours before EoD, I will vote for him. But I really think Stu is the last Scum here.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I've said all I need to say. Nothing else I say will change things.

The sooner, we turbo someone, the sooner we can get onto what I assume will end up being the final day. (or second last day?)

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I don't have anything to add either.

Though I would like for Oreo to finally place his votes. He's also way below the post limit.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to try and do an impartial read through of Stu and Malus, but it's 5 AM and I'm not sure if I'm actually awake right now. We'll go through this by three standards: Vote records, interactions with scum and scum readings.

We'll start with Stu, formerly known as Coolest.
tumblr_omqb84eKCh1ubgbcqo2_540.gifv

D1: Coolest votes Kopite and parks his vote there.

D2: Stu breaks into the game and takes the reins from Coolest. He puts down a vote for Oreo but eventually decides to vote for LP after Polter counter claims.

D3: Stu votes and then unvotes Polter, possibly scared of a SS. Does it after Geno and Kopite mention they're scared of the SS.

D4: Votes for Kopite instead of Stan because of scummy posts.

D5: Votes for Kopite again.

D6: Stu was on Malus for a bit but eventually switches to Oreo.

1ccbe9f5bd8b450d2a8a47682eb675ae.gif

Analysis: Stu has never been on scum this game besides when he voted and unvoted Polter. I suppose you could say that scum Stu might have been more ready to bus Stan, and he should have, but that's stepping into WIFOM territory.

Let's start looking into Stu's interactions with scum.

Chugg had almost nothing to say about Coolest except to wait and see on him so we'll skip that one.

Polter seemed keen to continue that thread of Coolest being unpredictable, but also making sure we know that he knows the reasoning for scum reading Coolest is weak and could change.
My own P/I/K:

Protect: Fanto
Investigate: Muffin
Kill: Coolest...?

It's hard for me to get a good feel for scum on Day 1. I'm voting for him mostly because he's being difficult.

Is he the best choice for my vote? Eh... it's hard to say. At the very least I am not super comfortable with Muffin voting with me right now. To be honest, I really didn't expect people other than myself to vote for him.
It's busy work on his part. To what end is something I can't say.

Stan however, seemed pretty content with a Coolest lunch.
Yeah, nothing this phase has given me particularly strong scum vibes, and with no real change on any of the other front runners im cool with sticking to meatwad just to let things remain close, im hoping that the contention toward day end will provide some good shit to read into tommorrow.
Coolest looking to be joining the race only adds to that, and yeah im pretty cool with his lunch too.

Now i actually need to sleep, peace.
And then reverses course when Stu replaces Coolest. I don't know what to make of that.
well my votes already on LP if ya wanna join me,
i dont think id put much stock in voting Stu due to coolest, he was being pretty typical for him and id rather just see how Stu plays from here, since y'know, Stu actually tries at mafia.

Analysis: Stu and Coolest has had minimal interaction with the scum team, but he did seem to run interference for Stan for some reason yesterday.

This is Aeleus explaining that they get a bad feeling from Stan.
I'll try and explain my feelings on Kawl in a sec but is anyone else getting bad vibes from Stan, usually I'd begrudgingly add him to my town lean list but I really don't see that happening anytime soon.
Why are you getting bad vibes from Stan?
And I suppose what sticks out to me is the way the question for why is phrased, as if Stu thinks contrary.
Man it's quiet.

If we have nothing more to discuss, we should turbo polter.

ideally I'd like to see claims from the remaining folk though but I also want to find out if this game is secretly bastard or not lol.
Here Stu does show a penchant for turboing that makes his recent posts make sense.
I'm not scum. Not sure what I can say to defend myself but I'm not.

Malus I think could be scum even if he's a scum gossip.

Oreo, I don't think is scum with that power.

Stan is a prime scum candidate. Just based on POE.
Lovers I'm up in the air about.

Kopite & Aeleus are two I'm not sure on. I really am not. :/
Just based on POE, Stan is a prime lunch candidate. Hm, makes sense. Why vote off wagon to Kopite though, when you're almost sure that Malus and Stan are scum and generally unsure about Kopite? Isn't that strange?
So looking at Malus.

He has voted LP and then focused mostly on me. Seemed very reluctant to vote Stan as malus preferred to get me out. Innocent as it may seem, now we know Stan was scum. Also briefly voted for Kopite

I think Malus would be a good lunch today. Scum Gossip Malus.
I'm honestly not sure what to say about this before looking into Malus, because from where I am reading this can also apply to Stu's play. Now if they've had similar days then that's...wonderful.

The final point in the analysis is the day Geno was shot and killed in the streets.

We know Stu switched Muffin and Geno because of Muffin's results. Stu also opened with that information before Muffin revealed his tracking results, so I'm inclined to believe that's true. We're supposing that Geno directed Stu to switch him and Muffin, although that's hard to tell. The point is, what would be the benefits of a scum Stu to killing Geno and keeping Muffin alive?

Could it possibly be because scum thought Blarg would be a big contender next day (he was one short from biting majority's tail and Stan seemed to really want that lunch) and they wanted to get an uncertain element out of the way first (that could influence their night actions) and deal with Muffin later? But isn't that super risky? What would have happened if Muffin tracked scum to their NK? Was it worth it? There are too many what ifs involved in this line of thinking.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Verelios looks like you might get to be the tie breaker, if no one else swaps around lol.

I don't think you can make a bad choice here, tbh. All three of us lynch contenders seem to have decent reasons to be suspect, so Town just needs to do a little bit of sweeping away the points of suspicion to be able to move forward

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh woops, sorry, Aeleus you still haven't placed a vote yet. You and Vere should try to avoid creating a further tie so we can get a flip today

I think the worst case scenario is if town can't pull off a flip by the end of the day

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Well, we have 2/3 of a chance of winning this game but I still want to look at Malus before I decide.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Malus read, let's go.

We'll start with vote history:

Day 1: Rac votes Geno and doesn't move his vote. Big kahunas.

Day 2: Malus votes and then unvotes LP after he claimed Doctor.

Day 3: Doesn't vote today, likely because Polter was a foregone conclusion or for some other reason.

Day 4: Votes for Stu, then fumbles a vote for Stan twice when it appears like Stu won't take off, and then finally votes Stan when he has the majority of votes.

Day 5: Malus votes for Kopite but then unvotes to vote for Stu.

Day 6: Is all in on Stu today.

Analysis: This is some thunderdome shit. It appears that, similar to Stu, Malus hasn't really been on scum this game. That includes his previous incarnation Rac city. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but his repeated miscounted votes on Stan does give me pause.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I'll let stu v Malus wait till tomorrow (if oreo isn't scum)

Blarg makes sense, no reason to risk it.

Vote: Oreomunsta

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
hi

If you consider VOTE SAVER x SUPER SAINT as the combo; VOTE SAVER with a Multivote is a very "public" Role, in that the player wielding it is right up in others' faces because it's a Day Power, going toe-to-toe figuratively speaking

so to me, it makes sense that such a "berserker" of a Role would have the 2nd passive ability of killing whoever dared to vote them out, see

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I know I'm Town, so if nobody wants to vote Stu, I might as well increase our chances at winning.

vote: Oreomunsta

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Super Saint person, if you're not oreo and are actually Town the absolute best thing you could do right now is reveal yourself to us please, thanks

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
To everybody:

I need to know who's gonna be the majority Today so I can Defuse that player before Day-end.

So like, don't hammer-vote anybody yet; please state who your nominee is before we do this thing, thanks