• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
So? All that means is that you and Aeleus are both scum. I didn't say you were necessarily partnered with Fran.

I'm 100% not with Swamped. I wanted her dead on day 1 for her vote on Stuart and immediately called her scum on day 2. That I happened to vote for the other scum Aeleus isn't that damning on me.

I am not with Maol for the way I went at him with the note thing. I am not with wee for her horrible pushes on me.

This is weaker but I am not with Apopheniac when I asked him why he thought he was super town and he just froze.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
"dear tOwN

I AM writInG NoT TO hELP but to wiN. i AM THanos, The mad titAn ANd i bRiNG yoU NEws

i HaVE COllECtEd 4 oF 6 iNFiNITy sTONES

The MinD StOnE gIFTEd an ALiGnMeNt ChEck. sAwneeks iS tOwn
THE TiME SToNE GIftED A roLE BlocK usEd On AeLeUS laSt niGHt
tHE PowER STOne GiFTeD a bUllEt PRoof vEst
tHE rEALITY stone UsED TO senD thIS messaGE

thE SOul STOne wIll gifT Me A vigilAnTe shot AND SPace STonE WILl AlLoW me To SwiTCh 2 PLAyErs aT nighT

I Do nOT kNOW WhAt HaPpEns If i sUccEsSFuLly coLleCT tHe 6 StoNEs buT I DO NoT NEed ThEm. i CAn WIn AS lONG as i SurVIVe.

gaLACticaLLy yourS

THANOS".
If this is real of course thanos would attach me and chuggs to these kind of hijinks

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
Rebellion does work for me, and as I expected it gives me one extra virus removal a night.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
My fucking post didn't quote Faddy like it was supposed to I hate mobile

I know you are talking to me. I am 100% here to defend myself because I do look like a partner for Fran. That is fine read. We have been buddy buddy and I did take his side yesterday. Although as his partner I think I vote for Sawneeks earlier and just live with it.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Cool.

You said this but then decided to dodge the lynch yesterday. Why?

That wasn't the world I believed in. I have another post where I am say i think Saw was the liklier scum.

I said at the end of day I was leaning Saw. I was wrong.

I wanted the extra time. I thought we were doing that then AB voted to break the tie.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Then why are you quoting that post now without any added comment?

Because that i what I think the world is now. It isn't like I was hiding anything. Natiko asked me with minutes to go what way I was leaning and I said Sawneeks.

It wasn't clear to me who was scum and it couldn't have been that clear to you if you were willing to change your vote. I was on the wrong side of it and you probably would have been too if you saw AB's vote.

But now it is cleared up I think that I need to show you guys that i am not Fran's partner. I think it is Aeleus and I want to show that I said it yesterday.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
That he came up with Ascetic in scum chat and that is where you got the info. Along with calling the morning star a ball and chain.
But Fran didn't claim ascetic. The item wasn't a ball and chain. Your initial case was built on Aeleus pulling info from scum chat instead of the game thread, but that doesn't fit anymore.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
We have five locked town in my mind (Loki, Muffin, Brazil, Cat, and AB).

Aeleus and VA are not locked town, but are likely town.

Saw is a bit below that.

Chugg, Faddy, Sorian, and Stan are then the ones most likely to solve this game. Something like Faddy is FoD, Stan is FoL, Sorian is Jedah, and Chugg is Thanos.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
But Fran didn't claim ascetic. The item wasn't a ball and chain. Your initial case was built on Aeleus pulling info from scum chat instead of the game thread, but that doesn't fit anymore.

How does it not fit?

Fran did not claim ascetic in the game thread
Fran did not claim ball and chain in the game thread

I'm saying Aeleus got ascetic from Fran planning a fake claim in scum chat. Which he had to do since he given fake claim was no good due to Maol.

And the Morning Star = Ball and Chain is from scum chat asking what a morning star is and Aeleus mixing up the info.

Then the roleblock in Chuggs post is even more damning evidence.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
How does it not fit?

Fran did not claim ascetic in the game thread
Fran did not claim ball and chain in the game thread

I'm saying Aeleus got ascetic from Fran planning a fake claim in scum chat. Which he had to do since he given fake claim was no good due to Maol.

And the Morning Star = Ball and Chain is from scum chat asking what a morning star is and Aeleus mixing up the info.

Then the roleblock in Chuggs post is even more damning evidence.
Except Chugg is likely just lying and gambiting all over the place, and taking anything in his posts as truth at this point seems like a poor decision.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
We have five locked town in my mind (Loki, Muffin, Brazil, Cat, and AB).

Aeleus and VA are not locked town, but are likely town.

Saw is a bit below that.

Chugg, Faddy, Sorian, and Stan are then the ones most likely to solve this game. Something like Faddy is FoD, Stan is FoL, Sorian is Jedah, and Chugg is Thanos.

I'm town.

Aeleus is scum on FoD
Sorian is scum on FoL
Stan is scum on Jeddah

And if we believe what Chuggs said in his post then it doesn't even matter if he is Thanos.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm town.

Aeleus is scum on FoD
Sorian is scum on FoL
Stan is scum on Jeddah

And if we believe what Chuggs said in his post then it doesn't even matter if he is Thanos.
Sorian absolutely can't be FoL. He was roleblocked multiple nights they had a kill with only one member left.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Because that i what I think the world is now. It isn't like I was hiding anything. Natiko asked me with minutes to go what way I was leaning and I said Sawneeks.

It wasn't clear to me who was scum and it couldn't have been that clear to you if you were willing to change your vote. I was on the wrong side of it and you probably would have been too if you saw AB's vote.

But now it is cleared up I think that I need to show you guys that i am not Fran's partner. I think it is Aeleus and I want to show that I said it yesterday.
That's actually not the angle I'm interested in. I think you're the last Veremate.

The way you've been following me with your votes has stuck out, but I've given you a pass thus far because of your Swamped D1 vote. But the way you ended last phase with a vote on Sorian made me think something else: I think you're just trying to avoid taking responsibility. You wanna lay low, just like the last teammate of a scum team that lost two members in the first two days would.

When someone pointed a finger at you before today, you just motioned towards your D1 vote against Swamped as your defense. But that vote wouldn't be a bad one for a Swamped teammate at that point. There were two townie trains with 6 votes each in the lead when you cast your vote, putting Swamped at only 3.

Then came D2 and not only did you not vote against Swamped again - you actually used a double vote on the opposite train, against Aeleus. And after Swamped was lynched, you entered stealth mode.

And now, you're trying very hard to frame the accusations against you in a very particular way:

I am 100% here to defend myself because I do look like a partner for Fran. That is fine read.
But now it is cleared up I think that I need to show you guys that i am not Fran's partner.
You want to reshape the discourse in a way that the only thing you have to defend yourself from is the idea that you're Fran's teammate. Since you probably aren't, that's probably a more favorable terrain for you to work out of.

On top of that - I'd actually glossed over this before, but your claim is also ultra-fishy. 1-shot double voter?

VOTE: Faddy

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
"deaw town

i am wwiting not to help but to win. i am thanos, the mad titan and i bring you news

i have cowwected 4 of 6 infinity stones

the mind stone gifted an alignment check. sawneeks is town
the time stone gifted a wole bwock used on aeleus wast night
the power stone gifted a buwwet proof vest
the weality stone used to send this message

the souw stone wiww gift me a vigiwante shot and space stone wilw awlow me to switch 2 playews at night

i do not know what happens if i successfulwy colwect the 6 stones but i do not need them. i can win as wong as i suwvive.

galactically youws

thanos"

Anyway, I don't consider this "note" to necessarily be from Chuggs.
His character more-than-probably has something to do with his behavior.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

Here or Stan is where my vote is going today unless we're really nervous the last two stones will be chain killed. Are they aware of who they are? (Not asking anyone to claim - just wasn't very clear to me)
"deaw town

i am wwiting not to help but to win. i am thanos, the mad titan and i bring you news

i have cowwected 4 of 6 infinity stones

the mind stone gifted an alignment check. sawneeks is town
the time stone gifted a wole bwock used on aeleus wast night
the power stone gifted a buwwet proof vest
the weality stone used to send this message

the souw stone wiww gift me a vigiwante shot and space stone wilw awlow me to switch 2 playews at night

i do not know what happens if i successfulwy colwect the 6 stones but i do not need them. i can win as wong as i suwvive.

galactically youws

thanos"

Anyway, I don't consider this "note" to necessarily be from Chuggs.
His character more-than-probably has something to do with his behavior.
I'm skeptical about every single weird thing having hit Chugg. His claim seems suspect. Yesterday he tried to push that he was super concerned about his morality meter only to turn around and say he's super in the positive.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"dear tOwN

I AM writInG NoT TO hELP but to wiN. i AM THanos, The mad titAn ANd i bRiNG yoU NEws

i HaVE COllECtEd 4 oF 6 iNFiNITy sTONES

The MinD StOnE gIFTEd an ALiGnMeNt ChEck. sAwneeks iS tOwn
THE TiME SToNE GIftED A roLE BlocK usEd On AeLeUS laSt niGHt
tHE PowER STOne GiFTeD a bUllEt PRoof vEst
tHE rEALITY stone UsED TO senD thIS messaGE

thE SOul STOne wIll gifT Me A vigilAnTe shot AND SPace STonE WILl AlLoW me To SwiTCh 2 PLAyErs aT nighT

I Do nOT kNOW WhAt HaPpEns If i sUccEsSFuLly coLleCT tHe 6 StoNEs buT I DO NoT NEed ThEm. i CAn WIn AS lONG as i SurVIVe.

gaLACticaLLy yourS

THANOS".
Chuggs is pulling everyone's chain and you all are letting him lol.

When was that alignment check used, chuggs? Last night this message would've had to have been sent and i'm pretty damn sure the only person who really trusted me was Confirmed Town herself. So unless you/Thanos got the check and then got to send the message in the same night that's some BS.

Not to mention you could 'apparently' RB and send a message in the same Night.

Vote: TheChuggernaut

give this man the release of death he wants

Oct 25, 2017
I lied about the gun. I don't hold onto the 3 honor points when it's taken away which is why I was still kind of concerned about my honor yesterday. I'm at least plus two at this point without the gun though, so it doesn't really matter at this point anyway.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
That's actually not the angle I'm interested in. I think you're the last Veremate.

The way you've been following me with your votes has stuck out, but I've given you a pass thus far because of your Swamped D1 vote. But the way you ended last phase with a vote on Sorian made me think something else: I think you're just trying to avoid taking responsibility. You wanna lay low, just like the last teammate of a scum team that lost two members in the first two days would.

When someone pointed a finger at you before today, you just motioned towards your D1 vote against Swamped as your defense. But that vote wouldn't be a bad one for a Swamped teammate at that point. There were two townie trains with 6 votes each in the lead when you cast your vote, putting Swamped at only 3.

Then came D2 and not only did you not vote against Swamped again - you actually used a double vote on the opposite train, against Aeleus. And after Swamped was lynched, you entered stealth mode.

And now, you're trying very hard to frame the accusations against you in a very particular way:

You want to reshape the discourse in a way that the only thing you have to defend yourself from is the idea that you're Fran's teammate. Since you probably aren't, that's probably a more favorable terrain for you to work out of.

On top of that - I'd actually glossed over this before, but your claim is also ultra-fishy. 1-shot double voter?

I moved my vote off one of the lead candidates to put Swamped in contention.

And if you think the first thing I do after my team mate is killed on night 1 is to implicate my other partner. That is madness. I double voted Aeleus to make it a contest at end of day. Because Swamped just dying wouldn't have got us as much info AND i thought Aeleus was scum which turns out was the correct read.

I am framing it as me being Fran's partner because I can't see why anyone would think I am with Swamped. If I was on my own why am I even fretting over swamped vs fran? I just vote in the counterclaim and move on.

Aeleus is with Fran.

Oct 25, 2017
Chuggs is pulling everyone's chain and you all are letting him lol.

When was that alignment check used, chuggs? Last night this message would've had to have been sent and i'm pretty damn sure the only person who really trusted me was Confirmed Town herself. So unless you/Thanos got the check and then got to send the message in the same night that's some BS.

Not to mention you could 'apparently' RB and send a message in the same Night.

Vote: TheChuggernaut

give this man the release of death he wants

What

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
I completely forgot about the double-vote on Aeleus.

Brazil said:
I looked up Doublevoter on MafiaWiki, and the impression I'm getting is that a Doublevoter usually is infinite shot, so I see what you're saying here.

If I could get some stuff cleared up:
Does someone with an infinite Doublevote usually have the option to post their vote IT rather than in PM?

Is there any way to tell if there is a doublevoter outside of the D2 vote?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sceptical about the claim from Thanos that he just wants to survive. He'll go at the stones the first chance he gets. I think Chuggs might be playing us since D1.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Sorian absolutely can't be FoL. He was roleblocked multiple nights they had a kill with only one member left.

THIS IS WRONG

and actually even more damning on Sorian.

Sorian was the last team mate on night 2. He was blocked, there was no night kill
Sorian was blocked on night 4, the death was perfectly timed to be Swamped poison kill.

That all fits with Sorian being roleblocked on both those nights.

Sorian is actually the most likely person to be on the forces of light.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
THIS IS WRONG

and actually even more damning on Sorian.

Sorian was the last team mate on night 2. He was blocked, there was no night kill
Sorian was blocked on night 4, the death was perfectly timed to be Swamped poison kill.

That all fits with Sorian being roleblocked on both those nights.

Sorian is actually the most likely person to be on the forces of light.
Oh yeah, I forgot there was no kill N2. Hmm. Either way I think there's a decent chance my final four scum list is at least pretty close to the mark, even if the team placement isn't correct.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
okay seriously thank you all for making the right choice yesterday. i overslept and completely missed Day End but i wish you all could've seen my face when i checked my phone ;;

Yo everyone, I know the game plan is to vote out Chuggs today and I do agree with that because while Fran turning out scum (YAY) proved my theory about Chuggs trying to keep a balance wrong, I still think he has had votes controlled by someone else so he needs out.

However, I looked over the votes again on other players and mainly focused on my next biggest scum lean which is Faddy!!! Also i noticed something.

-Day 1: Puns (3rd on him, Fanto voted first), Malus (No one on him except for Chuggs unvoting earlier), Swamped (Right after Brazil and Fanto)
-Voted by Fanto and Kits (Didn't stay there).
-Day 2: Puns (First but leaves soon after), LP (Leaves after Fanto and ABs vote there but leave), Aeleus (Fanto moved there before him) Changes it to a double after Fanto leaves.
-Voted by Swamped because he voted her and vote weak.
-Day 3: Puns (VA Mao, Kits on him), Ket (A decent train is on her at this point both scum and town), Puns again because VA unvoted, Back to Ket (struggle between her and Kits at this point)
-Day 4: Zeke (Only vote on him all day) Interesting because he followed Fanto first days.
-Day 5: Stu (Only on him thinks he's threat), Apop (right after Brazil votes him), VA (Brazil started this train), LP (Train on VA getting big moves first)
-Voted by Zeke, VA, and Stu (None stay)
-Day 6: Voted Sorian (after Brazil voted for him)
-Voted by Zeke and Stu
-Day 7: Sneeks (Brazil voted right before, also claimed to not trust Fran but then votes Sneeks), then Sorian.

This dude either votes on trains that never takes off or follows Fanto and then Brazil around for votes. Hella suspicious and was only voted by Swamped. Strongly think he may be final FoD member or partnered with Swamped.

Not to mention he said he was willing to believe Sneeks over Fran but voted Sneeks after Fran made one "convincing" argument on TP's day 1 and 2. Him then voting outside of the Fran vs Sneeks debate is suspicious and may have been an attempt to cause a diversion since he voted Sorian first out of those three.

Additionally Zeke was on him a bunch even if he didn't stay there and I'm now wondering if maybe the reason they took out Zeke N6 was because they were worried he was going to go after Faddy again eventually.

Finally Scum DVs are totally a thing so his power proves nothing.

This is some good stuff. Totally agree.

you know exactly what you're doing

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, I forgot there was no kill N2. Hmm. Either way I think there's a decent chance my final four scum list is at least pretty close to the mark, even if the team placement isn't correct.

The reason i don't put Stan with Swamped is because Neon voted on Swamped. It was late but it was also still enough time for votes to swing. And with Vere moving to OJ to secure the lynch I think scum on such a small team were nervous about bussing.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
With Fran as FoD dead that means we have 2 scum players dead from each team. If our theory of 3 teams and 3 members is right that means each team only has 1 member left.

If I had to take a stab it's going to be:

Faddy
Sorian
Chuggs

Aeleus/Stan as possible replacements into this but are much lower on the list.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I can't make this any simpler

As the last member of their faction.
Sorian was blocked on Night 2, there was no kill
Sorian was blocked on Night 4, there was a kill but it fits with Swamped's poison
Aeleus was block on Night 7, there was no kill

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can't make this any simpler

As the last member of their faction.
Sorian was blocked on Night 2, there was no kill
Sorian was blocked on Night 4, there was a kill but it fits with Swamped's poison
Aeleus was block on Night 7, there was no kill
Why are you completely believing Chuggs. Mr. Bad Votes, I Don't Believe in Vote Switching, etc.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Why are you completely believing Chuggs. Mr. Bad Votes, I Don't Believe in Vote Switching, etc.

I'm not sure why Chuggs would lie about the roleblock. If he is Thanos then he knows town is winning and wants to give us the info.

On top of me believing Aeleus was always partners with Fran. So the roleblock fits with there being no kill.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I moved my vote off one of the lead candidates to put Swamped in contention.
What? When? On D1? No, you didn't. You unvoted off of Tearable (who wasn't a lead candidate at that point) and onto malus. Then you unvoted off of malus (who was nowhere near being a lead candidate) and onto Swamped.

And if you think the first thing I do after my team mate is killed on night 1 is to implicate my other partner. That is madness. I double voted Aeleus to make it a contest at end of day. Because Swamped just dying wouldn't have got us as much info AND i thought Aeleus was scum which turns out was the correct read.
Swamped was never gonna last long after Vere flipped. You're not gonna get any credit from me for "implicating" a teammate at a time like that - especially when you actually double voted to oppose the Swamped train.

I am framing it as me being Fran's partner because I can't see why anyone would think I am with Swamped.
Surprise!

If I was on my own why am I even fretting over swamped vs fran? I just vote in the counterclaim and move on.
Because you're on your own. You can't inconvenience anyone.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks the Thanos threat is kind of priority right now? Half of all players killed can make everything go bad very fast if that's what happens.