SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I've been leaning towards lynching FlatStan, but being reminded of that whole deal with Coolest calling Brazil a PR on Day 2 does put that team in potentially a new light. If I recall, Coolest later apologized on the presumption that it was his public claim that Brazil was a PR was responsible for scum lynching that pair. That very well could have been a gambit covering for the role cop. It still feels like a bit of a stretch, but I see where Monkey is coming from, now.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
So, I wanted to see how far we were from mylo, and we have 7 people alive. In the case there's 2 more scum
ML-6 (4 town, 2 scum)
NK-5 (3 town, 2 scum)
ML and lose

If there's only one more scum
ML- 6 (5 town, 1 scum)
NK- 5 (4 town, 1 scum)
ML- 4 (3 town, 1 scum)
NK- 3 (2 town, 1 scum)

I'd say our odds of hitting scum if there's two left are pretty good considering. And if there's only one left then *shrug, we have 3 chances at finding them.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

saenima & Lone_Prodigy (4 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #5,923
Stuart444 - #6,019
Stantastic - #5,948
Natiko - #6,037

Stantastic & flatearthpandas (3 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #5,894
Natiko - #5,922 #5,964
Kyanrute - #6,048
Stuart444 - #5,892 #6,019
empressdonna - #5,893

Not voting: Terraforce, Verelios, saenima, flatearthpandas, Apollo, Lone_Prodigy, SkyOdin

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 36 TheChuggernaut: 25 empressdonna: 22 Stantastic: 18 Natiko: 15 Lone_Prodigy: 13 Stuart444: 13 SkyOdin: 7 Kyanrute: 6 Verelios: 5 saenima: 4 Apollo: 2 flatearthpandas: 2

Current Countdown:
2w4sygozwk

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm still feeling a Standas lunch
Vote: flatearthpandas

But I'll be going back to see how coolest reacted to AB. Also, can you search for banned users posts? Weird that it doesn't immediately pop up for me.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry you walked in here, sae! (but will happily yeet you into the pit) (can we just code yeet into the vote tool)

Your regret in lunching town will be punishment enough monkey.

*crosses arms and looks sullen.

That being said, not gonna go silent into that pit.

Vote: Stantastic

Right now, this vote is half based on other people's reads and half self preservation. This sub caught me in the worst time possible but if i survive today i'll actually have time for reads 'n stuff.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Terraforce not heard from you yet, what do you think about all this?
I mentioned a few times on Thursday I wouldn't be available the tail end of Friday and some of Monday. Now I have to go to the hospital (nothing too serious) but I'll try to catch up and post whenever I get back home. I just prefer to play mafia on my PC and not on mobile with keeping up with quotes and additional tabs. But I definitely have some thoughts though after the flip.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, i get him. Being read a certain way because of other games that happened months or years ago sucks. Also makes no sense.
It would be one thing if that's the only reason he's being voted for here, but it's not. It's also your predecessor's actions, votes, vote placement, his own reads, the gamestate, and his entire meta, not just a single game that happened whenever ago.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I mentioned a few times on Thursday I wouldn't be available the tail end of Friday and some of Monday. Now I have to go to the hospital (nothing too serious) but I'll try to catch up and post whenever I get back home. I just prefer to play mafia on my PC and not on mobile with keeping up with quotes and additional tabs. But I definitely have some thoughts though after the flip.

Yeah, sorry I forgot.

That said, hope you're okay Terra!

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It would be one thing if that's the only reason he's being voted for here, but it's not. It's also your predecessor's actions, votes, vote placement, his own reads, the gamestate, and his entire meta, not just a single game that happened whenever ago.

Sure. But i was commenting on that one thing alone.

I also have the benefit of knowing he's town, which makes that angle of attack feel unfair.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Sure. But i was commenting on that one thing alone.

I also have the benefit of knowing he's town, which makes that angle of attack feel unfair.
Everyone else who's flipped scum has said the same thing. They all do until the flip.

You're a champ for replacing in at 6000 posts but I'm not going to back down when it seems pretty clear that taking you and your partner to lunch allows us to all pack up and go home winners.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone else who's flipped scum has said the same thing. They all do until the flip.

You're a champ for replacing in at 6000 posts but I'm not going to back down when it seems pretty clear that taking you and your partner to lunch allows us to all pack up and go home winners.

Nah. Even if we were scum i really, seriously doubt there were only 3 teams. What's gonna happen if we go is that you'll be left on mylo, searching for two scum teams.

At least i can wash my hands from this L.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Nah. Even if we were scum i really, seriously doubt there were only 3 teams. What's gonna happen if we go is that you'll be left on mylo, searching for two scum teams.

At least i can wash my hands from this L.
Oh, I'm sure y'all will survive until tomorrow, at which point LP can grump further while throwing shade and you can lay down a bit more pathos, and then we can flip you. So you'll at least get a night phase out of it. Even do the kill.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Im so confused at LPs railing against stu.
Its like "how dare you change your stance on a player after a scum flip that directly relates to them, in a way that was already discussed the day before and was a significant motivator for said lynch"
Except my version actually accounts for some of the context...

I was making a joke out of this but its just died on my keyboard, ughh.

Yeet: TheChuggernaut
This train is empty!
Yeeeeet!

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway im feeling cooler on our lynch now that most everyone seems to be looking beyond some certainty of us flipping scum.

Itll suck but given how the games gone for us its hardly surprising.

Still wanna lunch tho lynch LoneSae first.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Shout outs to donna for saving everyone else the trouble of having to pretend weve gone back through the thread to look at peeps.

What a legend.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

saenima & Lone_Prodigy (5 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #5,923
Stuart444 - #6,019
Stantastic - #5,948
Natiko - #6,037
Apollo - #6,084

Stantastic & flatearthpandas (5 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #5,894
Natiko - #5,922 #5,964
Kyanrute - #6,048
saenima - #6,070
Stuart444 - #5,892 #6,019
empressdonna - #5,893
Verelios - #6,064

Not voting: Terraforce, flatearthpandas, Lone_Prodigy, SkyOdin

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 41 TheChuggernaut: 25 empressdonna: 22 Stantastic: 21 Stuart444: 16 Natiko: 16 Lone_Prodigy: 14 Verelios: 8 saenima: 8 SkyOdin: 7 Kyanrute: 6 Apollo: 3 flatearthpandas: 2 Terraforce: 1

Current Countdown:
2w4sygozwk

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 26, 2017
I'n going to classes in the morning and working the afternoons now so just really no time for much.

Between us and lonesae... I'll vote to self preserve of course, but the double vote is not really the first pr I would take aim at. I'll get back later

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Tied vote, four people not voting - two will self-pres, Terra may or may not be here (hope you're okay, Terra!)... uh, no pressure, Sky.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Man this shit is dead. Never gone to sleep and woke up to so few posts. I'm feeling better today though, so I'll be around more.