• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to use this gif:

giphy.gif

This sums up today better than anything ever could.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Biased party as in talking about myself. And lol ignoring my post about how Brazil thinks things differently from myself. I guessed it correctly, I assume unless this is lie n+1 again, because hell it bothered me too. It bothered me how Brazil and I focused on different things.
Not ignoring that post, I'm addressing it specifically.
You had a very careful explanation for your stance ready and answered me surprisingly quick too. Combined with your unsteady stance today, I'm not that confident about you.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Also Monkey took ages to come up with a case on my posts coming with a malus angle, just to completely ignore my answer point by point to it.

I had her as town for the most part, but she demonstrated a complete unwillingness to budge on her read. Most of it read to me like corcern posting, and the final nail on the coffin apparently was my vote for Sorian. Pretty unbalanced play from her so far. Would look into it.
I'm so sorry that it took me longer than you'd like to get back when responding in depth to in depth posts. Next time I'll spend a day throwing shade and trolling the thread despite several people trying to throw a life line. You didn't have time to try to find the scum you keep pointing toward, but you sure have time to troll the shit out of the thread for hours, huh.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Though I'll at least keep props that Fandorin snuck in some extra reads there. I really want to lynch Brazil still.
Are they reads or is he just flailing around pointing fingers at everyone except the supposed scum voting for malus?
Good morning, how is everyo-

oh.

oh okay then.

what is this in reference to? what is even happening?? Fando soft claimed?
Brazil did. Said his role was more powerful than Fandorin's.

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

fandorin (8 votes)
fluxwavez - #3,902 #3,963
sorian - #3,907 #4,432
fantomas - #3,912 #3,992
sawneeks - #3,913
fluxwavez - #3,965 #3,999
fantomas - #4,360
pirate bae - #4,391
blargonaut - #4,534 #4,581
fluxwavez - #4,564
dr. monkey - #4,624
blargonaut - #4,638
ezekelrage - #4,644
sorian - #4,873
kyanrute - #4,900 #4,907

malus (4 votes)
rac - #3,957 #4,117
fandorin - #4,159 #4,716
rac - #4,212
brazil - #4,231 #4,605
lone_prodigy - #4,378
fluxwavez - #4,423 #4,564
kyanrute - #4,473 #4,810
ceecee - #4,512
natiko - #4,580
blargonaut - #4,581 #4,600
brazil - #4,671 #4,685

sorian (3 votes)
blargonaut - #4,020 #4,534
ezekelrage - #4,188 #4,218
brazil - #4,685
fandorin - #4,716
malus - #4,720

brazil (1 votes)
ezekelrage - #4,218 #4,254
fluxwavez - #4,220 #4,423
ezekelrage - #4,261 #4,644
fran - #4,373
sorian - #4,432 #4,681
sorian - #4,681 #4,873

rac (0 votes)
rac - #4,117 #4,212

ezekelrage (0 votes)
brazil - #3,896 #3,991

fandorin[/vote] (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #4,623 #4,624

sawneeks (0 votes)
natiko - #3,921 #4,580

fluxwavez (0 votes)
brazil - #3,991 #4,231
fantomas - #3,992 #4,141

ceecee (0 votes)
ezekelrage - #3,893 #4,188

Post Counts:
brazil: 130 sorian: 124 dr. monkey: 107 fantomas: 104 ezekelrage: 102 fandorin: 83 fluxwavez: 79 fran: 61 blargonaut: 48 kyanrute: 41 sawneeks: 35 natiko: 32 rac: 27 grizzly: 18 malus: 15 ceecee: 14 lone_prodigy: 13 pirate bae: 11 fireblend: 10 absolutbro: 8

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Not ignoring that post, I'm addressing it specifically.
You had a very careful explanation for your stance ready and answered me surprisingly quick too. Combined with your unsteady stance today, I'm not that confident about you.

umm

meh?

I had the explanation ready because I thought about things, one of those things being the disconnect between what malus said and what Brazil felt was wrong about malus. somehting something different viewpoints. I think, I am such a meanie.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
But it's not? What happened were contentious votes between two people, leading scum to get antsy, claim, and then make people who were unsure of where to head to finally vote for them.

That's actually what DIDN'T happened the last 2 days.

Turmoil claimed, was lynched and flipped scum.

Faddy claimed, was lynched and flipped scum.

What are you talking about?

Forgot an /s, mybad.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Unvote

I want to catch up and Fando is too close to a turbo. give me some time, i'm busy irl but will try to be here.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so sorry that it took me longer than you'd like to get back when responding in depth to in depth posts. Next time I'll spend a day throwing shade and trolling the thread despite several people trying to throw a life line. You didn't have time to try to find the scum you keep pointing toward, but you sure have time to troll the shit out of the thread for hours, huh.
:lol
I spent the better part of the phase answering posts questioning my reads and looking back into the thread with flips in mind. I'm not gonna own that shade.

Not gonna do your work. Point your scum reads then. You quesioned the thread openly and I didn't get any of you in that.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Still catching up but some of ya'll gotta take a step back and chill a bit. It's a game, we're all here because we love playing it. Tensions can run high but don't forget to take a step back if needed.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm talking about today, Fandorin. Today, the last ten hours or so.

My scum PoE is:
You
Sawneeks - I've mentioned this several times
LP - I'm not as sold on his posts today as some others have been; they still feel removed, commenting as an outsider but not involved
Fireblend - I have not liked his votes. I get that he's busy but he's been a little too willing to just jump on some things if he's not engaged

^^I think this is probably too many but I expect to spend time paring it down tomorrow

Outliers: Kyan (less so after these few posts but still lingering here), and Brazil, because I am now a lot less sold on the whole idea that you can't both be scum. Today has been too coordinated and there's no more boat to explain it.

That's also the approximate order. But I'd deal with the first three-four first. You've been tops by miles based on a combination of your behavior, my reads of your behavior, and the wagons yesterday.

You keep acting like I've been somehow avoiding engaging. Same with Brazil. I haven't. I went through your posts. We went back and forth not because we were ignoring each other but because we didn't agree. I have been clear on how I got to a Sorian townread. I have been clear on how I got to a malus townread, even down to going and reading parts of Conspiracy. I have sorted the possible scum pool from my POV if you guys aren't scum. I sorted the malus votes, too. I told you exactly what I wanted to see if you wanted to move my vote because I'm not voting for malus and I'm not voting for Sorian. Without anything else, though, you're still my top scum read. So if you want me to look at something else that would actually convince me, maybe listen to what I keep saying to you.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldn't be so confused
And I wouldn't feel so used
But you always really knew
I just want to be with you
And I'm in so deep

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Someone ping me if anything changes. I'm tired of being called a concern troll or told I'm not doing enough.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Someone ping me if anything changes. I'm tired of being called a concern troll or told I'm not doing enough.
I apologize if I upset you. I've been feeling the same as you and didn't mean to offend.

This game has been very demanding to me and I've lashed some times, which is not something I'm used to do.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
:(

Everyone is just kinda done, huh? I'll keep reading but it feels like everyone is set where they are. I'll be honest the anger/frustration from Brazil/Fandorin feels legitimate - I really think they are frustrated no one is listening to them right now. It...it makes me feel that they may just be Town. In which case this whole Phase is a fucking waste outside of Sorian being called out a ton. Which if Brazil/Fando are BOTH Town I'd say he goes, no question.

Yet at the same time I think a Fando flips just tells a lot. Plus I don't think it's out of the question he could be Scum either, unfortunately. This also goes for Malus as I don't find him Townie either.

I do come through this phase with a worse feeling on Natiko though. I actually would not mind his flip one bit.

I'll finish reading but I'm not sure my voice is changing much right now with how done people are.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
:(

Everyone is just kinda done, huh? I'll keep reading but it feels like everyone is set where they are. I'll be honest the anger/frustration from Brazil/Fandorin feels legitimate - I really think they are frustrated no one is listening to them right now. It...it makes me feel that they may just be Town. In which case this whole Phase is a fucking waste outside of Sorian being called out a ton. Which if Brazil/Fando are BOTH Town I'd say he goes, no question.

Yet at the same time I think a Fando flips just tells a lot. Plus I don't think it's out of the question he could be Scum either, unfortunately. This also goes for Malus as I don't find him Townie either.

I do come through this phase with a worse feeling on Natiko though. I actually would not mind his flip one bit.

I'll finish reading but I'm not sure my voice is changing much right now with how done people are.

Im at the point where I've come full circle and now am worried Fando is town and Brazil is scum but no one seems to care or wanted to switch and I'll still need to see the Fando flip eventually anyway.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It'd take an actual train for me to go along with it, but I'm willing to follow a mass exodus from Fandorin to Brazil.

But really, we're just sitting around waiting for the deadline at this point.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Im at the point where I've come full circle and now am worried Fando is town and Brazil is scum but no one seems to care or wanted to switch and I'll still need to see the Fando flip eventually anyway.
It'd take an actual train for me to go along with it, but I'm willing to follow a mass exodus from Fandorin to Brazil.

But really, we're just sitting around waiting for the deadline at this point.
And yet...

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I apologize if I upset you. I've been feeling the same as you and didn't mean to offend.

This game has been very demanding to me and I've lashed some times, which is not something I'm used to do.
Yes. It's demanding on everyone. I appreciate your apology, though.

None of this is personal. I just can't get on board with what you've been pushing so far.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
If that's the overriding drive - Brazil - then yeah, why has no one moved?

I posted my thoughts on this above.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
If you, if you could return
Don't let it burn
Don't let it fade
I'm sure I'm not being rude
But it's just your attitude
It's tearing me apart
It's ruining every day
For me
I swore I would be true
And fellow, so did you
So why were you holding her hand?
Is that the way we stand?
Were you lying all the time?
Was it just a game to you?
But I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You've got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger?
Do you have to, do you have to, do have to let it linger?
Oh, I thought the world of you
I thought nothing could go wrong
But I was wrong, I was wrong
If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldn't be so confused
And I wouldn't feel so used
But you always really knew
I just want to be with you
And I'm in so deep
Do have to let it linger?
And I'm in so deep
Seriously, Fandorin this is exactly how I feel about you right now.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Regardless of alignment here this is the first lynch I feel legitimately awful about. Town or Scum, Fando/Brazil are putting in work and I commend the hell out of that.

Don't think I could change much anymore to be honest. I'm flipflopping the hell between Fando and Malus and I can go either way right now. With so many on Fando I think that's where it will end up at this point though. :/

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Making me break my word that my Fandorin vote would be my final one... I shouldn't make promises I can't keep.

Vote: Brazil

Not even sure why I'm doing this. Might switch back if this gains no momentum.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Not moving off fando. With the shenanigans him and brazil did these past few hours.

Fando is town- him cosigning brazil's actions isn't helpful and goes against town.

Their both town - same as above just add brazil

Any combo of scum - meh they just having fun.

If they both are town and just frustrated because "no one is paying attn". Poor form from them.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I promise you from the bottom of my heart that this is the best move for town. And not only because I was the one who fucked up today.

Fand's flip won't tell you nearly as much as mine.
Is there any way you'll actually expand on this without you flipping? Or are you referring to you v Sorian here?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Is there any way you'll actually expand on this without you flipping? Or are you referring to you v Sorian here?
It's not just that, but also in terms of Fand and I as well. Him flipping doesn't come anywhere near clearing me, but my flip will go a long way in his defense.

My flip also helps clear the fog regarding the CeeCee/D1 leader situation, and all of the events that happened because of that debacle. Faddy tried pushing me a lot; there's a lot to comb through there. Who tried supporting him even though it didn't stick, etc.

And I was the one who put forth the bigger amount of theories (dumb or otherwise), so that will also help town look at things from my perspective. I think the amount of work I put in can be valuable if its perspective can be trusted, even if all of my conclusions ended up being wrong.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's not just that, but also in terms of Fand and I as well. Him flipping doesn't come anywhere near clearing me, but my flip will go a long way in his defense.

My flip also helps clear the fog regarding the CeeCee/D1 leader situation, and all of the events that happened because of that debacle. Faddy tried pushing me a lot; there's a lot to comb through there. Who tried supporting him even though it didn't stick, etc.

And I was the one who put forth the bigger amount of theories (dumb or otherwise), so that will also help town look at things from my perspective. I think the amount of work I put in can be valuable if its perspective can be trusted, even if all of my conclusions ended up being wrong.
If you are scum i hate you so much for this post right now. so, so, so much. fuck.

didn't you say your role is far more important than Fand's, though?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
If I'm understanding the hesitation correctly, the only possible downside to lynching me first is the possibility that both Fand and I are scum, and I'm giving him one extra day because he supposedly has the most powerful PR.

Look around you. Scum would be losing 4 players in a row. There's no way this would make any difference in the game, even if Fand's hypothetical powers were as strong as HvV!Sorian's.

I'm town and I'm telling you that this is the best for town. And even if I wasn't, it really wouldn't matter.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So, Brazil, your position is that your flip will largely clear Fandorin?
If you are scum i hate you so much for this post right now. so, so, so much. fuck.

didn't you say your role is far more important than Fand's, though?
giphy.gif

Seriously though, this is just all some major bullshit right now and I am not really buying any of this shit, it's all just a fucking shit show at this point from my perspective*

*as a confirmed town member