Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
More posts to come as I'm reading a bunch of "How to be good at town" advice pieces but Feign's avatar is very fitting, this isn't their first game folks.

For ducks sake !! First and only strike! Sorry Aeleus
I'd say make up for it by being town but the last time I said that you were cult...

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm obviously still feeling the effects of the last game I played because the person who is pinging my radar most is chuggs, though its quite possible its just left over omgus from eastenders.

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
A Wild Ambulance Appears - #158

Zippedpinhead (1 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #399

Funky Dude Sparks (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #138

Dr. Monkey (1 votes)
Fanto - #140

Zem (1 votes)
Maolfunction - #239

Not voting: EzekelRAGE, Faddy, Ynnek7, Lone_Prodigy, nin, Neki, Ephidel, Zippedpinhead, Stantastic, Stuart444, SkyOdin, FateShirou, Kopite, Kalor, Feign, TheChuggernaut, jman1954goat, Zem, HPsauce, Ty4on, Aeleus, LaunchpadMcQ, Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 67 Dr. Monkey: 54 Maolfunction: 44 Feign: 38 Stantastic: 24 Fanto: 24 AllThingsPurple: 17 nin: 17 A Wild Ambulance Appears: 17 Funky Dude Sparks: 17 Faddy: 16 Ty4on: 13 EzekelRAGE: 11 FateShirou: 11 Zem: 10 Ynnek7: 7 SkyOdin: 7 HPsauce: 6 Aeleus: 6 Neki: 5 Stuart444: 3 Ephidel: 2 Zippedpinhead: 1 Kalor: 1

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm obviously still feeling the effects of the last game I played because the person who is pinging my radar most is chuggs, though its quite possible its just left over omgus from eastenders.
Chugg has left many of us scarred with his Scum performances lol. I think it was in Nier Mafia when I knew he was Scum on D1, he blew up at me and made me think he was Town, RNG failed me on my attempt to Role Cop him, and of course, he was fucking Scum the whole time lol.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Chugg has left many of us scarred with his Scum performances lol. I think it was in Nier Mafia when I knew he was Scum on D1, he blew up at me and made me think he was Town, RNG failed me on my attempt to Role Cop him, and of course, he was fucking Scum the whole time lol.
Think of it as revenge for what you did to him in Doggy Style.

I feel like Chuggs is a player who gets easier to read as the game goes on, hopefully he comes in with a sick unique take so that he stands out in my mind soonish.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Morning, folks. I'm surprised I haven't been called out for being quiet yet.

I am definitely in the Feign probably being town camp based on his soft claim. If whatever he is hinting at ends up delivering, he's seemingly going be able to prove it by the end of the day, so I'm perfectly fine letting that sit until then. Plus, he is still new to me, so I wouldn't be pressing that on D1, anyway.

I want to add to what Monkey said earlier about Chugg being agreeable, regardless of alignment, depending on how he uses those reads. I also think the Chugg here is leading much less he was in the previous game(s) he was scum, though I'm not sure if the deference to Maol and Monkey I'm seeing is due more to him respecting their experience/skill rather than it being an alignment difference. That's just something I wanted to put out there, though I'm not super worried about Chugg either way. I think given enough time, someone is going to solve him.

I need to put out a canned statement here that Maol and Monkey are definitely going to be my blindspots. My hope is that they aren't both scum and end up solving each other given enough time, or I get a really good gut read at some point. Everything I've seen so far is them being town enough, so for D1, there's just not enough there to solve them with.

Some talk about Zeke in the last few pages, but it's best to let that one lie for now, too. I don't know if Zeke trying to solve is necessarily the indicator here given how hard he went after his teammate Salva in Fate, but at least the posts so far have been as NAI as anything else in this game, especially doubling down on truffleshuffling when called out on it.

Openings I've liked and I'll tip some town cred to - A, Neki, and Ambulance. I'd be inclined to say Ambulance is probably just town; as pointed out, very easy player to read when he's town, and he's posted enough to see there's nothing alarming. Same applies to ATP and Jman once they've posted a few times. Unless something drastic happens with those three, I'm perfectly content leaving them the space to demonstrate their towniness.

Stan contributing more reads than usual early on is noteworthy, but NAI at this point. We need more information on where those reads go.

I have a few notes on things that have pinged my radar, but I'll withhold those for now until there's something more substantial from those players to build off of.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Think of it as revenge for what you did to him in Doggy Style.
This was literally me at the start of that day:

Ofx2VLN.png

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Continued

Faddy comes in with a Cult take (Sure why not keep options open i guess)

Fanto comes in with some self meta ( sure why not). Let me just add that you will reach your true form this game.

Interesting Part x?
A Wild Ambulance Appears chimes into the Feign conversation to say that " ON MY VIEW MAFIA PLAYS LIKE X" not sure if i like that but that remains to be seen. It does not taste good.

There is some game mechanic discussion going on between Faddy and Feign saying that with 28 it cannot be only mafia and Town.
THIS IS SOME SHERLOCK PLAY RIGHT THERE. Never in a million years would i have guessed that a game with 28 players labeled BASTARD would have been simple. :P

In that same sentence though They drop this

I will say this: unless something interferes, there should be at least 2 deaths day 1. And if there's not, then because of my passive there will likely be at least one extra in the night. I think the beginning of day 2 could open on a bloodbath.

No need to spill the beans at the beginning of D1 ! Come on... What is this ? In my eyes you have to keep your Cards close as town ( at least at the beginning). Dont lay it out there ( if we are inclined to believe you ofc). Sorry but that is not cool in my eyes. :(

there is some HPSauce and EzekelRAGE but nothing NOteworthy from them.

Dr. Monkey Responding to feign aswell ( damn you timezones!!!!) I agree with Monkeys Take on it ( hey it can happen we are human after all )

Maolfunction chimes in and drops his CONFIDENT town player list.
Sparks ? ATP? Sure, just drop those names even though there is nothing to back that list up but its a LIST! Effort was made.

Dr. Monkey adds her Best Entrance in a leading role 2021 list.

Currently at Post #351

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
More posts to come as I'm reading a bunch of "How to be good at town" advice pieces but Feign's avatar is very fitting, this isn't their first game folks.

I'd say make up for it by being town but the last time I said that you were cult...

I am 100% truthfull when i tell you RIGHT now and to you in full.
I am town.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I agree with Stan's take on Monkey and didn't like her retort, looking back it isn't as OMGUS as I thought but Monkey knows several players operate entirely on feels especially this early into the game.

I'm not trusting any meta read on Ambulance unless it turns out he's been scum before, no reason to believe he isn't a 100% wholesome friend regardless of alignment.

Not going to worry about getting a read on Maol D1, I decided to give up when I town readed him during D1 transistor as the gamerunner.

Wouldn't vote Stan, ATP, Feign, Neki, Maol or Zem.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I agree with Stan's take on Monkey and didn't like her retort, looking back it isn't as OMGUS as I thought but Monkey knows several players operate entirely on feels especially this early into the game.

I'm not trusting any meta read on Ambulance unless it turns out he's been scum before, no reason to believe he isn't a 100% wholesome friend regardless of alignment.

Not going to worry about getting a read on Maol D1, I decided to give up when I town readed him during D1 transistor as the gamerunner.

Wouldn't vote Stan, ATP, Feign, Neki, Maol or Zem.

Ambulance was scum once and replaced out on d1

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Read through the thread and now ready to participate in full.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Stuart444 Hey there its been a while and i wanted to know your thoughts on Feign and or Stantastic Fanto I mean you dont have to but this is me trying to poke you into getting in the game instea of just lurking :)

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Final post before I go off to do important things (if I post in the next hour you need to tell me off)

Vote: Sparkster
I'm way less comfortable in my ability to read Sparks then I used to be and he tends to be an anti-town presence regardless of alignment, very rarely do we avoid voting out Sparks unless he gets hard confirmed and he's never a good info kill.

Voting him out today will give more info on me and those who vote with me than a standard 'Sparks is Sus' train, info I believe which will be just as useful as a regular day 1 vote.
--------------------------------------------
Ambulance was scum once and replaced out on d1
Do you remember how he behaved?

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
Good night, y'all. Don't know how active I'll be tomorrow but I just finished Bravely Default 2 so I can dedicate more time to this. Got a date with my boyfriend and at some point I'll probably watch Justice League, but after that I don't have anything else going on. Love you bye

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Final post before I go off to do important things (if I post in the next hour you need to tell me off)

Vote: Sparkster
I'm way less comfortable in my ability to read Sparks then I used to be and he tends to be an anti-town presence regardless of alignment, very rarely do we avoid voting out Sparks unless he gets hard confirmed and he's never a good info kill.

Voting him out today will give more info on me and those who vote with me than a standard 'Sparks is Sus' train, info I believe which will be just as useful as a regular day 1 vote.
--------------------------------------------

Do you remember how he behaved?

I don't think it would be unfair to say, much like me, he felt very burdened by being scum. Although he has spectated scum chats since in a bid to improve his game.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Great, who sticks out to you the most, and why?

I mean the most obvious is ofc Feign, They started off strong at the beginning with the way they wanted to present their playstile, this was very interesting in good in my book.

What bothered me was this. And this is my interpretation of the whole thing, feel free to discuss things with me Feign.

Like i said above the way he asked Monkey the two part question and with getting a no response from her the way he reacted to it was very very surface level and "acted" in my eyes.
Them also addin later on that there will be a bloodbath at the beginning of D2 was not a good look in my eyes.

They are someone to watch over.

Furthermore we have Monkey, I always have a tough time to read Monkey. This time around it is no different, but usually she is very open. When Feign asked her the question she just said "not gonna answer ( paraphrased ofc). This seemed odd since Dr. Monkey usually is trying to uncover everything.

Those are atm the most standouts, everything else did not trigger my attention that much atm.

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
Do you ever feel bad voting off someone on day 1? They're just trying to enjoy a chummy mafia game like the rest of us. I feel bad for anyone who gets voted off day 1. Unless it's Shirou since I actually know him outside of this mafia game, then it'd be fine.

Can you ever really know someone? Like, in a non-biblical sense?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Stuart444 Hey there its been a while and i wanted to know your thoughts on Feign and or Stantastic Fanto I mean you dont have to but this is me trying to poke you into getting in the game instea of just lurking :)
Are you asking for my thoughts on Feign/Stan as well? I posted about Feign earlier.
Feign left a good impression to start with, but I'm leaving room for my read to evolve here because he seems like a smart player and the type who wouldn't be afraid to gambit early.
I also brought up Stan earlier when the discussion about his read list came up, but I didn't really get any bad senses from him yet.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I mean the most obvious is ofc Feign, They started off strong at the beginning with the way they wanted to present their playstile, this was very interesting in good in my book.

What bothered me was this. And this is my interpretation of the whole thing, feel free to discuss things with me Feign.

Like i said above the way he asked Monkey the two part question and with getting a no response from her the way he reacted to it was very very surface level and "acted" in my eyes.
Them also addin later on that there will be a bloodbath at the beginning of D2 was not a good look in my eyes.

Furthermore we have Monkey, I always have a tough time to read Monkey. This time around it is no different, but usually she is very open. When Feign asked her the question she just said "not gonna answer ( paraphrased ofc). This seemed odd since Dr. Monkey usually is trying to uncover everything.

Those are atm the most standouts, everything else did not trigger my attention that much atm.
Which do you find more suspicious of the two then, or do you think they could be partners and that's why they had the, in your interpretation, odd interaction there?
hmm now that you ask i would love to hear your thoughts on those that are not really high on the post list, dont worry i expect those reads to be spotty.

Let me see those players would be interesting to see your thoughts
A Wild Ambulance Appears and AllThingsPurple
Nin, I already posted about both of them too lol.
ATP's entrance felt decent enough, chill shitposting, but he was only around for like an hour though since day start is at night for him, so didn't get to see him interact much yet.
Ambulance always has kind of an innocent feel to me (has he rolled Scum yet?), so I guess that's another on the early "feels good" list.
Did you just totally skim my posts that had reads in them? Lol.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Are you asking me for my thoughts or fantos thoughts on me because if the latter she already gave them.

my bad, you are correct, but if we are talking let me just as you this.

what are your thoughts on the above post regarding Dr.Monkey and Feign.
Am i overreactin on how he asked monkey and she responded ?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Which do you find more suspicious of the two then, or do you think they could be partners and that's why they had the, in your interpretation, odd interaction there?

Thats the thing i am unsure as of right now. My senses are telling me that they could be in a team, on the other hand i dont want to overreact. but i am just writing down everything odd i see at this stage.

Both are on the same sus level.

Did you just totally skim my posts that had reads in them? Lol.

I did , playing loop hero on one screen and mafia on the other is not good. My bad

Oct 26, 2017
UK
my bad, you are correct, but if we are talking let me just as you this.

what are your thoughts on the above post regarding Dr.Monkey and Feign.
Am i overreactin on how he asked monkey and she responded ?

I don't think you are necessarily over reacting. I've not encountered monkey scum but I have seen town completely rely on her. I'm happy for people to keep an eye on her.

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast

So I'm not completely trollish before I disappear for 10-18 hours:

I'm just going off of my role in regard to the bloodbath. It's not a standard role despite having a standard name and so my expectations of what this game will be is based on that. If you want more: ya gotta wait. I know it makes discussing things in private with your buddies a bit harder, especially when you know I'm at the very least not mafia and claiming a power role, yet people have me leaning more toward town than not. It's inconvenient, yeah?

I like your thinking with monkey, because that absolutely stood out to me, too. However, the goal for town isn't to find out one persons alignment, it's to understand the dynamic between who is genuinely trying to figure things out and who is saying the most middle of the road, "look, ma, I made a point!" things that don't create discussion.

If we're going off feeling, the feeling I get from this single post [as I'm about 300 posts behind oh god --- sorry! :( ---] is that you're looking for things that are scummy. Great, so is town. However, they're also looking for signs that someone is town. I don't get that from you here. It's really hard to search for revealing evidence that points to someone as town when you already know they aren't scum.

If Monkey and I were your only reads when Faddy had posts I would argue stand out as much by trying to figure out the ratio of mafia to town, I'll just say I find that interesting.

----

Sorry if that is a jumbled mess of words lmao. I m trying to proof read it and structure it but I am half asleep. At least I think I fixed enough of the embarrassing parts.

Okay, have at it ya cute ol' piranhas. Good night for real. I can't believe I made fun if Ty4on for doing exactly this earlier

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

No opinion on Feign at this point in time outside of being all "Hey, new person" lol.

Fanto is Fanto. Null but participating well. Will probably lean town on her before the end of the day depending on how things proceed.

Stan feels townish. Gut feels though so I can't really elaborate outside of that.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the repsonse Feign Dont take it the wrong way that was something that came off as odd, my initial thoughts on you were Townish if that makes you feel better.

To add something more to that,i doubt anyone will have a clean state at the end of this game, its how we are.

at this stage you are at the middle. Not bad not good

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
No opinion on Feign at this point in time outside of being all "Hey, new person" lol.

Fanto is Fanto. Null but participating well. Will probably lean town on her before the end of the day depending on how things proceed.

Stan feels townish. Gut feels though so I can't really elaborate outside of that.

y'all want to trigger me dont you ?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
If Monkey and I were your only reads when Faddy had posts I would argue stand out as much by trying to figure out the ratio of mafia to town, I'll just say I find

"You two stood out the most" was my wording, i have some other reads but those are in my opinion not that noteworthy or need some more food in order to stand on their own two feet. Him figuring the Ratio of Mafia and Town is not something noteworthy in my eyes, i even posted my feelings on that. Come on Feign you can do better than that!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Faddy comes in with a Cult take (Sure why not keep options open i guess)

There is some game mechanic discussion going on between Faddy and Feign saying that with 28 it cannot be only mafia and Town.
THIS IS SOME SHERLOCK PLAY RIGHT THERE. Never in a million years would i have guessed that a game with 28 players labeled BASTARD would have been simple. :P

If Monkey and I were your only reads when Faddy had posts I would argue stand out as much by trying to figure out the ratio of mafia to town, I'll just say I find that interesting.

giphy.gif

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
Thanks for the repsonse Feign Dont take it the wrong way that was something that came off as odd, my initial thoughts on you were Townish if that makes you feel better.

To add something more to that,i doubt anyone will have a clean state at the end of this game, its how we are.

at this stage you are at the middle. Not bad not good

"You two stood out the most" was my wording, i have some other reads but those are in my opinion not that noteworthy or need some more food in order to stand on their own two feet. Him figuring the Ratio of Mafia and Town is not something noteworthy in my eyes, i even posted my feelings on that. Come on Feign you can do better than that!

What are

Lmao, I literally said going by this one post. You gonna defend your wording and ignore mine? C'mon nin :P

What are you playing at here, tho

Like the whole point of my post was that yeah it's very obvious you're reading me as town, so the whole "what if Monkey and Feign were teamed OH SHIT" seems like fake WIFOM looking for a reaction and if anyone else will bite.

Ya know: real "just asking questions" like

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

What are

Lmao, I literally said going by this one post. You gonna defend your wording and ignore mine? C'mon nin :P

What are you playing at here, tho

Like the whole point of my post was that yeah it's very obvious you're reading me as town, so the whole "what if Monkey and Feign were teamed OH SHIT" seems like fake WIFOM looking for a reaction and if anyone else will bite.

Ya know: real "just asking questions" like

Lol touché, yeah i mean tanto asked me the if, and if we go by if'sen (like dear Dr. Monkey said) i could see that maybe but as for now it's not a coke in front of me.
My intentions ? Trying to figure everyone out, we are figuring each other out and it might get messy but it's like you said rather talk it out sooner rather than later.
Glad we had a nice interaction before going to sleep.

Have a good one !

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
Lol touché, yeah i mean tanto asked me the if, and if we go by if'sen (like dear Dr. Monkey said) i could see that maybe but as for now it's not a coke in front of me.
My intentions ? Trying to figure everyone out, we are figuring each other out and it might get messy but it's like you said rather talk it out sooner rather than later.
Glad we had a nice interaction before going to sleep.

Have a good one !

Definitely a good interaction. And I can go to sleep now that people know we're not teamed

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
To add to ATP's statement, I replaced in for Ambulance, and rereading his posts to catch up then, he seemed way less motivated and eager than usual.
I don't think it would be unfair to say, much like me, he felt very burdened by being scum. Although he has spectated scum chats since in a bid to improve his game.
I'd have loved to say correlation does not imply causation but the underlined is a solid point if true. Darn.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Ty4on could you elaborate your thoughts on Feign? Feels like you're the only one who openly found his move sus.