• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
You may want to unvote me

As a rogue neutral who knows what crazy things I can do

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
I do not buy this. You'd just be a Vig if this were true.

I need more claims to solve the game. Stantastic Soneji 언이라브

As of right now, the setup with a full Cop, a full Roleblocker, and a 1 shot Vig indicates 2 goons, a scum roleblocker, and a SK. If Fanto is telling the truth his checks are 100% confirmed. I'm townie, depending on how these last three answer, they may be the whole team.

Are there any other alternates for the scum roleblocker? I can't see any way that scum doesn't RB me last night if they have one. what could they fish for otherwise?

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
unless Stan and Brian are part of the scum team, I believe they are asleep and couldn't help the 3 vote hammer.

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
I've got an interesting idea

to scum: if there are three of you, mass claim scum and help me to lunch town and kill until I win

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
jokes aside, I think its very possible final scum team is:

Maolfunction, Turmoil7 (if Turmoil7 was scum faction kill) and 1 or 2 of Stantastic/Brian (depending on if someone else wants to claim SK).

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I am the serial killer, I you let me live I will try to do comedic kills, also if zipped is scum and they are 3(fanto?) Congratulations
Town Aligned, I win when all the threats to town have been erased
I've got an interesting idea

to scum: if there are three of you, mass claim scum and help me to lunch town and kill until I win
giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm only here for like 20 minutes and then I'm out the door again, won't be back until tonight.

I am most definitely a Cop. Looking at the setup, if it's a 2 person Scum team and a SK, then there has to be a Godfather out there though, otherwise it's a 3 person team and a SK as well. There is no 2-person Scum team combo that doesn't have a Godfather. I haven't done the math yet to see which is most likely though.

If that is the case, then yeah, it comes down to:
Mao
Stan
Soneji
Brian

I have green checks on Chugg and Zipped, and Turmoil is the SK. If a GF exists, I wouldn't quite clear Chugg but I would bet that Zipped is likely Town unless he is a GF and claimed as a RB.

Currently, I would lean Town on Mao the most out of that group of 4 that we have no info on. Soneji's reads, as myself and others mentioned yesterday, seemed to be repeating a lot of common sentiments and not a whole lot of original thoughts being brought forward by him yesterday so I could see Scum there, Stan I've had as Scum for a while, Brian is possible, well done if he is Scum, fooled me with his newbie phrases pretty well.

We should definitely not turbo and try to talk this through though, I don't want to just Mafiera our way into a MyLo loss.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Nononononono

We kill Turmoil today!

He will NOT try to kill Scum.

Chugg, do I need to remind you what happened when we gave Fireblend his Pizza??

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
There was pizza party and everyone was happy forever after

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I don't know how the game will work if there's 3. Because it makes Turmoil the lynch pin in the vote. Which just sounds extremely strange to me as far as a balance goes, lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm briefly thinking of a world where Fanto is scum, but faking a cop when almost no one else has claimed seems risky. Which means Zipped is also good unless he and Turmoil decided to just go for the weirdest fucking gambit.

So our kill pool is

Mao
Soneji
Brian
Stan
Turmoil

Turmoil is saying he's the SK and if there's 3 scum killing the SK loses us the game. Which puts us at 4. Brian still seems super town and if he's not he played me hard. Sone and Stan are probably the two I want to kill at this point. We can talk about Brian and Mao if there's still another scum running around when after all those peeps are dead

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I do not buy this. You'd just be a Vig if this were true.

I need more claims to solve the game. Stantastic Soneji 언이라브

As of right now, the setup with a full Cop, a full Roleblocker, and a 1 shot Vig indicates 2 goons, a scum roleblocker, and a SK. If Fanto is telling the truth his checks are 100% confirmed. I'm townie, depending on how these last three answer, they may be the whole team.
I'm a Vanilla Townie/Plain Box. Got an exam in two hours so won't be around until after four hours. Sorry y'all!

Also what did I say about Vere not being scum, huge SMH.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm briefly thinking of a world where Fanto is scum, but faking a cop when almost no one else has claimed seems risky. Which means Zipped is also good unless he and Turmoil decided to just go for the weirdest fucking gambit.

So our kill pool is

Mao
Soneji
Brian
Stan
Turmoil

Turmoil is saying he's the SK and if there's 3 scum killing the SK loses us the game. Which puts us at 4. Brian still seems super town and if he's not he played me hard. Sone and Stan are probably the two I want to kill at this point. We can talk about Brian and Mao if there's still another scum running around when after all those peeps are dead
I honestly don't think turmoil is SK. He started the whole Vere train and was continuously rooting to kill him, doesn't that seem like Scum behaviour?

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
So if I get it right the only way there can be 3 scum is if both soneji and Stan are a mason pair?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
IM vanilla town, iv been saying brians scum and i guess the other would be Soneji, or i guess Maol but thats harder to believe.

but im not following how killing the SK isnt the better idea?
would it still be Mylo or whatever with only 1 NK?

and Stantastic how do you feel about this?
About the Sk trying to kill me? annoyed that they tried and relieved that it didnt happen? what else?
is this a trick question?

I'm gonna wait for claims before I explain how C9++ works.
please use small words and diagrams if at all possible