• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
So we either kill Turmoil today and hope that Zipped comes in clutch with the block or we try to kill scum today and town won't be the majority on next day phase unless Zipped clutches with the block
Zipped is dead if we don't kill Turmoil. Turmoil or scum targets him 100%

I don't think his block happens before a kill and there's a high chance he gets killed by the other killing faction even if he does block one. Which would be best for town since that's only one death.

We have to hit scum today. Taking out turmoil today results in a town loss, guaranteed.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Actually, scum's best play is to kill turmoil tonight. They need him dead to have a chance of winning. Else turmoil will win or we reach a point where it's 1 v 1 v 1 on D5 I think and turmoil wins if town votes out the last scum.

So, here's the play town, we vote out Stan or Brian or Soneji. Scum will be forced to kill turmoil to have a shot at this. Zipped, you block turmoil.

We go into tomorrow. 4 v 2.

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Stantastic

Honestly, let's just fucking go for it. I can't imagine Soneji is going to say anything that's going to make me think he isn't scum.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Damn this feels kinda dirty without letting him have a say

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
And obviously a roleblocker stops night kills, don't take my word for it, just check the wiki

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I am most likely down for the Stan vote, give me a bit to switch my mind over to this game though, it's hard playing in two at the same time, especially when one is in end game and the other is on D1 lol.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So we either kill Turmoil today and hope that Zipped comes in clutch with the block or we try to kill scum today and town won't be the majority on next day phase unless Zipped clutches with the block
I just want to start by saying that the idea of Zipped pulling off the most clutch RB ever would be like the most hype thing in the world lmao.
Actually, scum's best play is to kill turmoil tonight. They need him dead to have a chance of winning. Else turmoil will win or we reach a point where it's 1 v 1 v 1 on D5 I think and turmoil wins if town votes out the last scum.

So, here's the play town, we vote out Stan or Brian or Soneji. Scum will be forced to kill turmoil to have a shot at this. Zipped, you block turmoil.

We go into tomorrow. 4 v 2.
Yes, Scum has to kill Turmoil. Look no further than LiS Mafia for why the SK needs to die ASAP if Scum ever wants to win.
Fanto, you investigate me to green check me.
I would, but
Kill zipped and block fanto
Either way though, I do want to say that I am verrrrrry paranoid that Mao is just Monkeying me right now hard. He's been town reading the fuck out of me all game basically, always defending me, Meta reading me, etc. If Mao is Scum here, fucking bravo dude, because I'm at least not voting you out today, I'm going for one of your partners lol.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
My block works on faction kills, I'm "top of the stack" of actions from what I understand. We still have to kill scum today to make this work.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh I'm definitely down to vote for Stan considering he tried to attack me first, I'm just saying how we sure that Turmoil is SK. Once someone tells me, I'll change to Stan. The reason why I want Turmoil lynched now is because of the whole Vere situation and I pretty sure I justified myself that if Vere were to be inno that it'd be him.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I'm definitely down to vote for Stan considering he tried to attack me first, I'm just saying how we sure that Turmoil is SK. Once someone tells me, I'll change to Stan. The reason why I want Turmoil lynched now is because of the whole Vere situation and I pretty sure I justified myself that if Vere were to be inno that it'd be him.
If you could, do you mind holding off on the vote until Fantomas and Turmoil7 respond and soneji role claims?

I'm working on a theory...

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So basically right now we have a 50/50 chance on knowing whether there is a three mafia team or two mafia team? It's not predetermined?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas i need your box modifier.

I got sent sparky's PM first, before I got sent my own PM, his was special.
Sorry sorry, I'm back now. (Seriously, I was hoping this Hydra game was going to start like a week from now or something, but me and Natiko got put in the second game, ugh lol)

I'm not sure what you mean? The flavor?

Oct 25, 2017
Then are you the serial killer?

I'm trying to figure out why you think Turmoil is lying.

Do you think Soneji is the serial killer?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to bed soon. I don't know what "box modifier" means Zipped, sorry.

The only thing in my PM that isn't just a standard part of the PM from the C9++ wiki page is the flavor, which without quoting it directly, says that I'm a special plain box, one that looks plain to everyone else but that's what makes it good for investigating people.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Then are you the serial killer?

I'm trying to figure out why you think Turmoil is lying.

Do you think Soneji is the serial killer?
Wouldn't the SK try to keep a low profile rather than target someone for lynching as someone is bound to get lynched anyways? Which would fit Soneji way better? Idk just turmoil's posts during Day 2 keep me very suspicious.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I am vanilla town.

With Fanto's checks, the PoE is exactly the scum team if three or 2/3 of Mao, Stan and Brian if two. Stan is the one I'd lock into the team, with Brian as the tentative second as they're at best neutral while I have gotten some town vibes from Maol. Will ISO the three when at home later and not at work mobile posting.

There is a chance turmoil isn't SK but his play yesterday with trying to get rid of the known roleblocker lines up better with an SK than with mafia, as a roleblocker can entirely shut down an SK while mafia can get around them. If he is SK and there are three mafia, then lynching him is an auto-win for mafia so not going there.

The Fanto-Zipped scum tinfoil would be entirely too risky for them and doesn't add up with with my reads of their play, would consider

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Given the game state I don't see much point in dragging this out actually, there are basically no worlds in which Stan isn't scum, and we just lynch through the remaining PoE of Brian then Maol till all the scum are dead. What to do about turmoil will have to wait till we see what happens at night, as lynching them today is out of the question.

Vote : Stantastic

OP
OP
Stuart444

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Stantastic (6 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #899 #911
TheChuggernaut - #959
Maolfunction - #961
turmoil7 - #965
Soneji - #994
언이라브 - #995
Stantastic - #996

Maolfunction (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #857

turmoil7 (0 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #823 #857
Maolfunction - #828 #859
언이라브 - #901 #981

Not voting: Fantomas

Post Counts:
Zippedpinhead: 42 TheChuggernaut: 40 turmoil7: 35 Maolfunction: 28 Fantomas: 18 언이라브: 11 Stantastic: 3 Soneji: 3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!