브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Vote: turmoil7
Unless one of you can convince me he's not scum and is SK, he lied about his role, started multiple voting trains that have lead us up to this point and now is just playing the SK card. I'm 95% think he's scum but even if he's SK, there's no harm lynching him I think.

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: turmoil7
Unless one of you can convince me he's not scum and is SK, he lied about his role, started multiple voting trains that have lead us up to this point and now is just playing the SK card. I'm 95% think he's scum but even if he's SK, there's no harm lynching him I think.

If he's telling the truth and there's 3 scum left then we lose the game when he dies

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Ok,

V - 1-shot roleblock
B - Roleblocker (no one claiming 1-shot roleblocker
CC - pure cop
M - no two people claiming mason, and no innocent child
D - no one is claiming doctor (and you should because mylo)

So 4 non T rolls, should be three T rolls... unless someone isn't claiming

that requires 2 goon + scum roleblocker and serial killer WITH a choice (either investigation immunity OR 1 shot BP).

so there we have it.

turmoil7 May have 1 shot BP...

7 roles, 6 vanilla townies

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
We have a 1/4 chance of hitting vanilla townie, 3/8 chance of hitting scum, 1/8 of SK (Turmoil7) and 1/4 of hitting town PR (myself and Fantomas).

unless someone else claims a town role. Because that literally changed everything
Two T rolls are as follows:

Goon, roleblocker and godfather and NO SK.

it's in my belief that we kill turmoil7, and I take a1/7 chance at roleblocking the kill

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Because if we leave the SK, and I roleblock, but get scum today then we OK tomorrow.

we still kinda screwed though.

Oct 25, 2017
We have a 1/4 chance of hitting vanilla townie, 3/8 chance of hitting scum, 1/8 of SK (Turmoil7) and 1/4 of hitting town PR (myself and Fantomas).

unless someone else claims a town role. Because that literally changed everything

it's in my belief that we kill turmoil7, and I take a1/7 chance at roleblocking the kill

You know, I'm just going to take your word for it

Unvote

Let's wait for Sone to pop up and then we can ice Turmoil

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry everyone, I'm back now but also splitting my time with the Hydra game.

Zipped's analysis of how C9++ roles are distributed seems to be correct from my understanding, so we are most likely in the 3 Scum (2 Goons, 1 RB) and 1 SK world.

Turmoil is most likely the SK as he says, his behavior felt Townie to me, but in hindsight it makes sense that he didn't seem to have much of a horse in any of the vote races during the day, similar to how I felt on the one day that I was a SK in HoH.

So this tells me our 3 man Scum team is in here:
Mao
Stan
Soneji
Brian

One of them is Town, the rest is the team. I'll maybe try to take some time to reread on some things, stare at the vote tool for a while, etc. See if I can come up with the most likely Scum from that pile.

We are likely in a loss state as Town now already though, if we take out Scum and Turmoil and them both shoot Town tonight, the numbers are going to ruin us and it will just be Scum vs. SK, right?

There is always the chance that Mafia tries to shoot Turmoil since he needs to die for them to win too, but he could have a BP vest still so if he does his win state is probably still attainable if he tries to kill Scum tonight and we lunch one today, correct?

Ugh, I hate end game.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
without knowing scums win condition, I am nervous that tonight will either make it impossible for town to win or impossible for scum to win...

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017

It's better odds to try and hit scum today. If Soneji also claims vanilla (which I expect he does) then three of the 4 players left for contention have to be scum. Chuggs and you are green checked. turmoil is probably telling the truth at this point. That leaves 4 people. Me, Stan, Soneji and Brian. That's a 75% chance of hitting scum.

Now here's the real question. Why didn't scum kill you Zipped? turmoil targeted Stan and mafia targeted Ketkat? With a PR claim out there? Why? I'm supposed to believe no one tried to kill the roleblocker?

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
And if town ends being kingmaker, who will help you win? The faction who is honest with you or the one who is hiding?

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
It's in scum's best interest to vote turmoil7 out today and then they got the numbers tomorrow to stall a vote and NK Town off

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Danganronpa season 3, I quite literally played kingmaker to the serial killer.

turmoil7 if you play nice today maybe I don't roleblock you tonight and make your odds better.

but we gotta get scum today or scum tonight, otherwise they just RB you forever and win

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Now here's the real question. Why didn't scum kill you Zipped? turmoil targeted Stan and mafia targeted Ketkat? With a PR claim out there? Why? I'm supposed to believe no one tried to kill the roleblocker?
There's the rub, maybe they tried to RB me to see whose RB is top of the stack? Especially with vere dying, it played very well to get them to try and eeek a lunch on some.

of course either I RB'd scum kill or I RB'd the SK kill.

we need a mass claim, has literally all of us claimed?

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Zipped I will be honest

If I think you are a town roleblocker after this day phase I will shot you and scum will do the same if they are smart(while blocking fanto if he is town and still have the roleblock)

For your wincon(and mine) getting the scum roleblockec today would be better

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Zipped I will be honest

If I think you are a town roleblocker after this day phase I will shot you and scum will do the same if they are smart(while blocking fanto if he is town and still have the roleblock)

For your wincon(and mine) getting the scum roleblockec today would be better
I can get behind hunting the scum RB. of our remaining players who do you think is the scum Roleblocker?

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
There's the rub, maybe they tried to RB me to see whose RB is top of the stack? Especially with vere dying, it played very well to get them to try and eeek a lunch on some.

of course either I RB'd scum kill or I RB'd the SK kill.

we need a mass claim, has literally all of us claimed?
Just missing Soneji

The third option there, of course, is you're the scum roleblocker and Fanto is your partner.

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
I can get behind hunting the scum RB. of our remaining players who do you think is the scum Roleblocker?
That's the hard part, I have no freaking idea

One could think that the sole scum pr would be protected (either by townreads or just ignoring them) by the partners, but all the remaining players have not been in contention, we have been too focused on exodus, vere and the vere voters

I would look for parts of the game where one of them subtly uplifted another in detriment of other players, but I don't remember any such instances

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think either Stan or Brian have ever pointed a finger at Soneji.
If I had to be a betting man right now, this would be my bet for the team.

Stan's been subtly bussing on Brian for a while now with his reads on him. I know Soneji has definitely been shading Stan for a bit, but was all aboard going for Vere first yesterday. Then of course Brian has just been newbing it up, but almost too much if that makes sense.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Confirmed Serial Killer
I wish I had time to make a gif right now lol, I'm about to eat and then hop back into the Hydra game, and I only have like 2-3 hours before I head to bed and I want to be able to split my time between here and there as best I can while I'm still up, since I'll need to split my morning between the two as well.

I'll be checking in here while at work though, I can't keep up with two games on my phone during my breaks. Luckily, that's what Natiko is for in the Hydra lol. :P

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
How likely are we in the 3 scum and a neutral set up
That's it as far as I can tell, someone else is probably better at breaking down how C9++ games are rolled though, but if you look over the wiki page and then count up all the roles we've seen flipped, plus my claim and Zipped's, I'm pretty sure that's where it lands.

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Do we agree that Brian should invite just in case he is town?

Oct 25, 2017
So we either kill Turmoil today and hope that Zipped comes in clutch with the block or we try to kill scum today and town won't be the majority on next day phase unless Zipped clutches with the block

OP
OP
Stuart444

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

turmoil7 (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #823 #857
Maolfunction - #828 #859
언이라브 - #901

Maolfunction (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #857

Stantastic (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #899 #911

Not voting: turmoil7, Stantastic, TheChuggernaut, Maolfunction, Soneji, Fantomas

Post Counts:
Zippedpinhead: 35 turmoil7: 29 TheChuggernaut: 29 Maolfunction: 22 Fantomas: 14 언이라브: 3 Stantastic: 1

Current Countdown:
4gloz58c6h

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!