Oct 25, 2017
VOTE: Zipped

Zipped fits best with my own stab in the dark and I'm not really seeing anything else to shake that yet.

Oct 25, 2017
what do u mean? Are u stabbing in the dark or do you have an unshakeable feeling about Zipped? please clarify.

Yeah of course, clarifying is no issue. I'm stabbing in the dark as much as we all are when I say that haha we're trying to shake the tree and see what comes out. To be clearer, I posted.my own own take on the previous page and if we're moving towards voting, Zipped fits the bill. It's what I'm going for at this stage but we still have folks to hear from.

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
Yeah of course, clarifying is no issue. I'm stabbing in the dark as much as we all are when I say that haha we're trying to shake the tree and see what comes out. To be clearer, I posted.my own own take on the previous page and if we're moving towards voting, Zipped fits the bill. It's what I'm going for at this stage but we still have folks to hear from.

So Zipps because because? i read (ugh) what u wrote on the prev page. not seeing how those prev thoughts connect w/ voting Zipp now. Zipped isnt really pushing towards much of anything - gently or otherwise.

do you have any reservations that you're the third them is such quick succession? u find these votes genuine or busy work?

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
Not sure if vote bandwagon on zipped is more convient for scum or town 🤔

Not sure If there's a precedent for trusting melonrabbit her shitpost game is immaculate tho

flattered.gif

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
ok. out of curiosity say u find ur self voted out and you sought vengeance who would it be on?**

i would pull the trigger on fds personally but that's just me.

**please note this is a town only question scum need not apply.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
ok. out of curiosity say u find ur self voted out and you sought vengeance who would it be on?**

i would pull the trigger on fds personally but that's just me.

**please note this is a town only question scum need not apply.
Hedin I think. Opening random vote that didn't even go through and didn't care to correct, easy posts after everyone went after zipped re-stating what people said, starts zipped train by criticizing their WIFOM speculation for potentially being a scum play... so more WIFOM.

Oct 25, 2017
Ah Febe with the ol' tell people to make scum reads based on nothing and then scum read them for a weak read strat. It's bold, I like it.

Oct 27, 2017
Not ready to commit to a vote for either chuggs or melon until there's more poasts

and I'm giving zipped and febe the benefit of the doubt because 🤷‍♂️

Oct 27, 2017
I'd normally say everyone is NAI on day one but this absolute bastard game with no night, so Chuggs or Melon would of course prove me wrong and start a train on zipped for absolutely no reasons and push the narrative that zipped is scum to cover up their own scuminess and meanwhile we're on page 2 and nin and sawneeks haven't posted again

Just wondering if this is correct

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
I'd normally say everyone is NAI on day one but this absolute bastard game with no night, so Chuggs or Melon would of course prove me wrong and start a train on zipped for absolutely no reasons and push the narrative that zipped is scum to cover up their own scuminess and meanwhile we're on page 2 and nin and sawneeks haven't posted again

i have no train on zipped and even don't agree with it but ok

Oct 27, 2017
Just the most lightest of pushes on day one of a bastard mini mafia just little to non existant effort to progress the game besides pushing the narrative of zip being scum can you say coordination

Oct 25, 2017

Melon's been poking at Donnie who's actually on the Zipped train

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, when did the vote tool get a makeover? Lookin good Fireblend!

----------

==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Zippedpinhead (3 votes)
MrHedin - #98
TheChuggernaut - #99
Donniewahlberg - #102

MrHedin (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #49 #99
Fireblend - #92

Not voting: Alexem, Sawneeks, Melonrabbit, Funky Dude Sparks, Zippedpinhead, nin, HPSauce

Post Counts:
Melonrabbit: 27 Funky Dude Sparks: 25 Fireblend: 15 TheChuggernaut: 14 Zippedpinhead: 10 Alexem: 9 MrHedin: 7 Donniewahlberg: 6 HPSauce: 4

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yes hi hello sorry. Been out today and a bit tipsy so what's up.

I see ATP died and that's p shitty but also bold and I respect it. It being so early doesn't say shit to me other than maybe it's someone with a grudge so probably not a melon/sparks team or something.

Febe did some math thing? Cool but like. Doesn't say a thing about alignment.

Tbh i want to vote Sparks just to see who he would kill and also because it solves Sparks immediately