Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll get a reads list down soon.

In fact, yeet, I'll just go for it. I think I'm still gonna come up on most folks scum lists which is what I wanted to check and if I drop this I can go and enjoy my saturday until usa wakes up lol.

I'm just gonna go loud and say I think the pair we're looking for are Melon and Sneeks. All my posts in this day phase were set up to point to that if I got eliminated. On day one I think team trio mafia sat on Chuggs, Hedin & Sparks and they only stacked after Zipped was a lost cause for not moving (there's been a lot of speculation as to why Zipped never moved but imo it was either going to leave too much of a black mark on him and they agreed to bus or he straight up just wasn't available so they did it without him). I tried to point out the fact they both moved suspiciously quickly together in post #603. On day 2, I think they started by trying to rile up the thread on Nin but no one bit (I tried to point this out on #609, #625). After killing Sparks, I think they split up again between Fireblend and myself and again with an aim to get Nin later, although we all know how that ended. No need to stack on Nin. Going into day 4 I think the idea was to spread out of Febe and Alexem. I put myself on the radar with my vote and quickly was pressured but I think my attempt to link them struck a nerve and what we got was an entirely fabricated *argument* that was meant to achieve a few things. Discredit any moves I was making to link them, bus the other one if my Melon vote got traction, and to build in an insurance policy with Febe and Alexem; one scum goes, another town sinks.

Some of my personal observations that got me here:

On day 1, Melon brings up the venge kill and says they'll shoot sparks (#109), spends a number of following posts goading and stirring between him and Chuggs, voting Sparks (#148) and passes the baton straight to Sneeks, who upon arrival says she wants vote Sparks just to see who he would shoot (#150). This later causes some concern from Febe. (#175). Eventually this leads to Melon sitting on Sparks for most of day 1 before being bussed on Zipped and a perception in the group that Sparks should be dealt with. Unfortunately, the town eventually does act on this after suspicion builds.

In post #157, Sneeks suggests she would even shoot Febe for the maths thing (#208) , which later causes Hedin to be concerned (#267). Sneaks will sit on Mr Hedin for most of Day 1, soliciting folks to jump off Zipped while pushing hard against any case for him (#307, #310) before being bussed on Zipped. Hedin is killed early in day 2, and after working Febe early in the v short day 2 (trying to connect him to Sparks & Zipped) Melon takes the baton and uses the math thing out of seemingly nowhere on day 3 to shit post and vote for Febes (#423, #428) This ultimately ends in Febe being v nearly eliminated before Nin valiantly saves him.

At the beginning of Day 2, the town do not yet know Nin is town, but the scum sure would, and Sneeks votes him immediately (#460). This probably wouldn't be notable after the day Nin had on day 1 but despite pushing Nin conspiracies between themselves (#364, #372, #375) no one really bites. It literally is only the two of them. (#375 is a corker of a post btw). The Nin thing will pay off later when Nin gets bored of being pushed on and votes Melon, Melon decides to…..vote me (#484) on the grounds of….something bizarre regarding Nin and unfortunately all this set up ends with Nin getting eliminated (a somewhat improbable event that finally gives me enough info to go through and put this all together since I actually SAW the process of Melon setting someone up on me that dies the same day).

Now I'll say, I think Melon is still a completely viable candidate to vote right now. We have someone who has no strong reasons for any of their votes, consistently aims on town and crumbled when I asked why my name was still on their list in this day phase and ghosted when I asked why they'd vote for Febe. If y'all can't see my theory, at least see that as hard fact. If I don't have the town cred (despite being pummeled for voting Zipped in the first place on day 1, then again for whacking him) fine. I considered waiting to make this point if it's Alexem that goes because I think it supports the set up by Melon on him but I really don't want to see any more town go and really if Alexem goes and goes green, I think scum will get chase our tails on Febe or it'll be myself again. Swing on all three of us and we're all green and town lose. I think this scum team has revelled in casting a wide net and reaping the rewards of us killing ourselves while they sit spread out and safe.

So why I wanted to hear if I'm still on most people's scum lists: my alternative suggestion then if we have to flip a townie, is flip me instead so you can at least get to the point while there's still time. I don't know what flipping Febe or Alexem does if they come up green other than just wander down the Hedin list striking obvious names off. Flip me green and I think you'll be able to see the reaction to me voting Melon today, the immediate check by Sneeks and hard attempt to tie me to the train she advocated for loudly and the parade that followed to put some space from my points. And if I'm off, I don't know what y'all have been doing lol that will be Nin, Sparks, Sneeks and Melon and myself all actively honorary scum lol I don't think I'm ready for that world. If Chuggs or HP are deep scum they aren't really doing anything whatsoever to push it and that is what it is, I can't predict that unless the numbers get smaller.
One last gift, since I like to look for patterns:
Yeahhh I'm fairly confident Donnie is town lol. I'd be impressed to find any scum player doing this kind of paranoid read and that goes double for a new scum player. There's just a genuine 'its all connected!" energy coming from this even though I know it's completely wrong. The pointing out of the word chaos too just kinda seals it.

I think you caught the Mafia bug, Donnie. :p
Fireblend has asked to be replaced, I will start reaching out.
Later, fire. Was fun playing with you!

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not to drag this out but before anyone drops the hammer on Alexem , Can I see everyone's current reads?
alrightalrightalright let's do this

think i can break the readslist down into two sections. there's team reads and individual reads so i'll go through both.

Individual;
[He/Him] Fireblend|Fire - UTC-6 - kinda sad to see fireblend have to dip out because I was appreciating his more thorough posts lately. however, his D1 isn't great and the openness to vote zipped several times but never going there really sits badly. will have to reserve more judgement on whoever hops in but they are filling in a pretty big blank spot. scum lean.
[He/Him] Alexem - UTC-0 - have stated previously but he's been more reactive than active this game and I can see it being scum sitting to the side. The hedin push D1, soft defense of zipped the whole time, etc. all come across as scum trying to defend their teammate but not being as direct with it. I think he's scum.
[He/Him] HPSauce|HP - UTC-0 - Has pretty much been getting by due to his D1 vote on zipped and how he got himself into it without going for hedin. Since then has been a ghost and he would absolutely fit into a 'scum who bussed' profile. Not a road I'm willing to go down unless the really was only 1 scum on hedin. Town.
[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chuggs - UTC-6 - Pretty much same as HP. He's been oddly absent and quiet this game and it's weirding me out. Still, would have to be one HELL of a bus early on. Town.
[She/They] Melonrabbit|melon - UTC-6 - stated earlier as well but her most recent push against donnie and then myself makes absolutely no sense. she's not clarifying her position on other players she voted on, pushing people for weak reasons, coming up with weird reasons to town read people, and just doesn't seem like trying to solve. she would also have had the optimum time to bus zipped, who she didn't scum read, at the end of D1. My only big hesitation is the early zipped vote because throwing a teammate under the bus that early? scum but with hesitation.
[He/Him] Donniewahlberg|Donnie - UTC-0 - he's in my PoE on the hedin voters but his most recent posts and activity would be really impressive if he was scum. I don't think he's doing anything bad faith and there's a certain level of paranoia in what he's doing and saying that just reads really genuine as someone trying to solve their first game. I'd say Town.

Teams;
This is where things get more dicey.
I can see Alex/Melon being a team who just refuse to go after one another.
HP/Chuggs for being on a bus strategy for Zipped right at the start and have been coasting along ever since.
Chuggs/Melon for ultimate memes as zipped threw votes on em both for towncred while one bussed and the other deflected.

I don't think Melon/Fire can be a team given the votes yesterday, although melon's case on fire feels like a joke but she stuck with it. Alex/Fire have been going at each other for a few phases and that makes me hesitate as well but not as much as melon/fire? not sure why.

And again with Zipped. I find him throwing his teammates Melon/Chuggs under the bus to be way too risky that early and it makes me hesitate on both of them. I think he didn't jump on Hedin because his buddies Fire/Alexem were already there and didn't want to stack. Unless maybe he wanted to die for his bussing teammates? idk

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What's your case against Alexem?
it's two-fold. It's this;
I'm not sure I like this progression. Alex goes from thinking fireblend could be town just by the way he's voting for Alex and that doesn't seem like something scum would do since his eventual flip would paint him in a bad light to being willing to flip fire just for information sake. I don't know, it just seems like a very weird stance to take and I'm not sure how flipping fire was going to give information on Donnie and nin.

But I'm debating with the fact that scum knew nin was town so do they just go all in and scum read him or do they take the high ground and say he's town to try and seem better once he's killed? Alex was the only one to not take a stance on Nins alignment when asked.

I really need to remind myself I don't like pure vanilla games. Last time I was in one it went really badly and this is feeling like the same. If fire/Alex are both town we're fucked. If HP is scum we're fucked.

and also looking at the votes from Day 1.
Sometimes I hate playing this game because it means I don't sleep and instead think about it.

At the moment I've come to the conclusion that the two scum have to be somewhere in Donnie, Alex, and fire. Anywhere else would require zipped to have thrown his teammates under the bus and HP to lock himself into zipped pretty early day one before even voting. It doesn't make sense for zipped to try and start a train on chugs and melon if they were teammates because that just gets rid of one of their number. HP is not as secure as a theory but I do find it weird that he would say early on he is likely going to go for zipped even though he doesn't vote there. Because if he changed his mind later he would have to backtrack and that would look awful.

Chugs and melon both received votes from zipped on day one. Given that zips votes were both influenced by town players (nin and Sparks) that suggests to me that there wasn't a plan and he was just scrambling to find something to cling on to. Given what I said above about chugs, melon, and HP that likely means they are all okay. That just leaves the three players that I mentioned and it's just figuring out which two are the bad ones and which ones the good one.

Maybe I'm just way off but that's the only thing that makes sense in my head. The deep paranoia is saying maybe the two scum plant to the bus zipped incredibly early but that wouldn't explain why zips would turn around and try and bus them also. Maybe for town cred if one of them flipped? Idk.

It's 1:00 a.m. I need to sleep. I hate / love this game.

and also Alex being the converging point between the two theories i have on likely teams. It's either Melon/Alex or Fire/Alex and I don't think it's Fire/Melon so having his flip would give me a way better view on the game. also i just think he's scum lol.

There was also no answer to my response here that wouldn't answer why zipped didn't just save himself. I don't think scum!alex has an answer for it.
In a world of Zipped-Chuggs-Melon I still run into the problem of Zipped pushing melon early on and then later down the line joining nin in pushing chuggs. that's still really bold to do with zipped already gaining suspicion on him and then to just push another teammate forward? doubtful. In this scenario I don't see why zipped doesn't just vote Hedin with a town Alexem/Febe on it since there'd be nothing wrong with going there.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i was legit thinking the other day that malus would be perfect here for his vote graphs lol.

welcome o/

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Febe might need to come back and manually unvote since he dropped out.
Nah I'm just bad at running games still somehow lol

==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

Alexem (2 votes)
Fireblend - #568 #711
TheChuggernaut - #602
Sawneeks - #681

Melonrabbit (1 votes)
Donniewahlberg - #576
Sawneeks - #641 #658

Sawneeks (1 votes)
Melonrabbit - #620

Fireblend (1 votes)
Alexem - #582

Not voting: malus, HPSauce

Post Counts:
Donniewahlberg: 45 Sawneeks: 37 TheChuggernaut: 15 Alexem: 15 Melonrabbit: 13 Fireblend: 13 HPSauce: 9

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Hi, malus. Sorry to do this as soon as you've joined, but you're in - to me, if nobody else - an un-enviable spot.

VOTE: malus

(And yes, I do feel lousy about doing this to someone who's just subbed in.)

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
it's two-fold. It's this;

and also looking at the votes from Day 1.

and also Alex being the converging point between the two theories i have on likely teams. It's either Melon/Alex or Fire/Alex and I don't think it's Fire/Melon so having his flip would give me a way better view on the game. also i just think he's scum lol.

There was also no answer to my response here that wouldn't answer why zipped didn't just save himself. I don't think scum!alex has an answer for it.
Okay yeah I can see where you're coming from. Can't really argue against a consistent pattern of behaviours like that. Your arguement in regards to Alexem being a possible converging point of two potential scum teams is pretty convincing. As you say Zipped not voting for Hedin only makes sense if he was trying to avoid a Stack. I simply can't see any other reasonable explanation for Zipped's failure to hammer Hedin.

I think as such Alexem is probably the best path to go down in terms of a vote right now.

Vote:Alexem

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Okay yeah I can see where you're coming from. Can't really argue against a consistent pattern of behaviours like that. Your arguement in regards to Alexem being a possible converging point of two potential scum teams is pretty convincing. As you say Zipped not voting for Hedin only makes sense if he was trying to avoid a Stack. I simply can't see any other reasonable explanation for Zipped's failure to hammer Hedin.

I think as such Alexem is probably the best path to go down in terms of a vote right now.

Vote:Alexem
So was it specifically what Sawneeks said that swung it for you? I ask as between her vote and Febe subbing out, there was a nine hour window when you could have hammered me, and you were around and posting then. It would have been an odd reversal for Melon to have dropped the hammer and Donnie seemed to be happy locking on to Melon, but there was nothing stopping you from giving me the boot.

Just thought I'd throw this out there for everyone to see - who knows, it might even give some clues when I flip green. It does strike me as a little odd that when everyone save for Melon appears to be viewing me in various shades of scumminess, there was a perfect opportunity to whack me that no-one took.

Maybe you just need the right kind of motivation to hammer after those last few days.

*truffleshuffle*

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
So was it specifically what Sawneeks said that swung it for you? I ask as between her vote and Febe subbing out, there was a nine hour window when you could have hammered me, and you were around and posting then. It would have been an odd reversal for Melon to have dropped the hammer and Donnie seemed to be happy locking on to Melon, but there was nothing stopping you from giving me the boot.

Just thought I'd throw this out there for everyone to see - who knows, it might even give some clues when I flip green. It does strike me as a little odd that when everyone save for Melon appears to be viewing me in various shades of scumminess, there was a perfect opportunity to whack me that no-one took.

Maybe you just need the right kind of motivation to hammer after those last few days.

*truffleshuffle*
So I'm scum because I didn't hammer you??? I don't understand lol

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
So I'm scum because I didn't hammer you??? I don't understand lol
Not you specifically, but I'm sure something can be drawn from the situation. Have scum stacked up on me and are waiting for an unwitting townie to do their work? Is only one of them voting for me with the other staying away? Or are they off me completely and are just waiting to see if the fourth and final townie does the deed? (I have no intention of self-voting, incidentally.) With all this talk of pairings and combinations, I would expect that this deadlock could be an indicator.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Hello everyone!

I haven't really been keeping up, so I have no idea what is going on.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
n2d3JKL.png

cn9SJXF.png
So here's the votes for day 1 and 3 (day 2 is not interesting).

D1: I'm feeling pretty good about Chugg, since Zipped was probably trying to start another counterwagon at that point. It also hints at other Scum voting for Hedin before that, and he didn't want to stack. That means Alex and Sneeks are suspicious, but Sneeks later switched to Zipped, so I'd rather look at Alex right now. If there is a bus on Zipped I'd say Donnie looks the most likely to be it. He temporarily brought Hedin in the lead when he caught up with Zipped and only switched back to Zipped when it was hammer time. Melon and HP could also be candidates, but I feel like they were both pushing the wagon pretty heavily at the end of the day.

D3: Not really sure what to make of it. I know it was TvT in the end, so Scum could be hiding anywhere.

Based mostly on D1 votes I'm most suspicious of Alex and Donnie. I'm also really not a fan of their reasoning for their votes D3:
Maybe not the popular option, but at this point I'm moving to Febe.

VOTE: Fireblend

We've had Donnie vs. Febe today, now it's Nin versus Febe. Since Febe's the common factor between the two, he feels like the more informative flip to me. I might be right, I might be wrong, but that's how I feel at the moment.
At this point it was a 2v2v2 situation, but Alex makes it look like Donnie is already out of the race.

No hammer for me this time:

VOTE: nin

This will clear up whether or not scum was on Chuggs at all in day one.

I need to bug out for a few hours, real life calls.
This reasoning doesn't make any sense, since Zipped, who voted Chuggs D1, had already flipped Scum.

Oct 25, 2017
. If there is a bus on Zipped I'd say Donnie looks the most likely to be it. He temporarily brought Hedin in the lead when he caught up with Zipped and only switched back to Zipped when it was hammer time. Melon and HP could also be candidates, but I feel like they were both pushing the wagon pretty heavily at the end of the day.

The context there is I actively disabled the Hedin train from hammer and pointed out that it had all got a little weird there. I'm not sure what I would have had to gain from that. I didn't switch back off of Hedin top drop the hammer either, I dropped off Hedin when Zipped was at 3 and landed the hammer once we had enough people see sense on Zipped. If that was a bus, it was super messy. Which would have provided a very easy bus for the actual scum. The graph stuff is interesting though.

Oct 25, 2017
One point I'll add since it's came up regularly concerning my movement from Zipped to Hedin and back: I didn't exactly appreciate as a new start how that would be looked at, nor the implications the one dropping the actual hammer can have. I've only read ten pages of mafia before this and it was mostly people outting themselves as a robot cult. if I do go at some point , it'll probably be worth looking at whether there was any crossover between anyone validating my offer to move to Hedin then actively using it against me through out the game. Scun team knows I'm fresh and I can't imagine they wouldn't have worked that angle to protect what they were up to.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
One point I'll add since it's came up regularly concerning my movement from Zipped to Hedin and back: I didn't exactly appreciate as a new start how that would be looked at, nor the implications the one dropping the actual hammer can have. I've only read ten pages of mafia before this and it was mostly people outting themselves as a robot cult. if I do go at some point , it'll probably be worth looking at whether there was any crossover between anyone validating my offer to move to Hedin then actively using it against me through out the game. Scun team knows I'm fresh and I can't imagine they wouldn't have worked that angle to protect what they were up to.
And who was it that validated your offer to move just to be clear?

Oct 25, 2017
HPSauce ive mentioned a few times if I'm suspicious for moving to Hedin, that there's people more suspicious for actively soliciting and encouraging people to move to him. Febe and Sneeks both pushed for people to switch, Sneeks took a more active role out of the two in pushing against voting for Zipped. If I go back and a look

well, we can either keep this going or try and get some more info. Zipped is at 4, hedin at 3, chuggs 2, and then myself/Sparks at 1 each.

would i be able to interest any of the zipped voters a possible hedin? and if im wrong then hedin is free to shoot me or zipped or whoever he feels like.

but we will need to compromise eventually.

No, it does. Although even if the chuggs voters move that could tell you something depending on how the flip goes.

I'd say Sneeks fits my point about validation also. For all the shade I've had throw for the switch, no one else on town side has brought this up, which has felt unfortunate but a hard point to make on my own since only I know for sure I'm town.

I hadn't went back and looked at this until now, I just remembered the interaction, but looking at how Sneek's response was worded (and we presume scum had agreed Zipped would not drop the hammer on Hedin under any circumstance, which he didn't) you could see this as a lay up for suspect Nin if he had sealed the deal. Thinking about this on the spot though so maybe best to take that last part as conjecture.

Anyway, I still think Melon points us in the right direction with a red flip but I'm ready for the day phase to end if everyone has made up their minds. Hopefully I'll be wrong on Melon's potential partner and we won't have booted another townie.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Donnie's certainly still on my radar. I still don't know if scum abandoned Hedin completely - if they didn't, that that would have just left Febe/Malus on him - but if anyone jumped over to Zipped, Sawneeks and Donnie look like the main suspects to me. Chuggs could have placed a very quick bus vote on Hedin's coat-tails (given the time difference between their two votes, scum!Chuggs could have made that decision within ten minutes, I suppose), but it's very hard to judge with him - I can't deny that the possibility of him being scum exists, but I think we'd need to know who else he might have been partnered with to back that up.

Sneeks, as I've said, feels to me as if she's been scum hunting for real - I think she'd have been more inclined to play more passively and let town make their own mistakes if she were scum. I might not agree with her reads, but I think she was pushing me for a tell one way or the other and either didn't like what she saw or thought I was being evasive - to me, that still gives me a cautious town lean on her. That would leave Donnie, who's still very much on my radar. I can't tell if his eagerness is genuine or if it's an act to fool us. His vote switches have looked undeniably sketchy, and I think he's been keen to avoid confrontations. Like Chuggs, I'd rather know who else he might be paired with first, but I'd certainly consider him as possible scum.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Donnie's certainly still on my radar. I still don't know if scum abandoned Hedin completely - if they didn't, that that would have just left Febe/Malus on him - but if anyone jumped over to Zipped, Sawneeks and Donnie look like the main suspects to me. Chuggs could have placed a very quick bus vote on Hedin's coat-tails (given the time difference between their two votes, scum!Chuggs could have made that decision within ten minutes, I suppose), but it's very hard to judge with him - I can't deny that the possibility of him being scum exists, but I think we'd need to know who else he might have been partnered with to back that up.

Sneeks, as I've said, feels to me as if she's been scum hunting for real - I think she'd have been more inclined to play more passively and let town make their own mistakes if she were scum. I might not agree with her reads, but I think she was pushing me for a tell one way or the other and either didn't like what she saw or thought I was being evasive - to me, that still gives me a cautious town lean on her. That would leave Donnie, who's still very much on my radar. I can't tell if his eagerness is genuine or if it's an act to fool us. His vote switches have looked undeniably sketchy, and I think he's been keen to avoid confrontations. Like Chuggs, I'd rather know who else he might be paired with first, but I'd certainly consider him as possible scum.
Who are your top two Scum reads?

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I should probably expand on that a bit - if it's on the vote alone, then the same logic can apply to me. I don't like that swerve away from Febe to Nin on D3, though, and I'd have felt better about Febe if he'd committed to that vote on me instead of hopping on the Nin bandwagon.

Would Malus and I be the team in the scenario then?
It's possible - if scum were spreading on D1 then that might take a bit of pressure off you, but quite honestly I think you could go either way. That's why I'd like to know Febe/Malus's alignment to see how you line up, rather than pushing for your flip here and now.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
After some rereading, I could also see Sneeks being Scum here.
I don't really like her reactions to the flips. Hedin also stated that he'd consider voting Sneeks on D1 and he was shot pretty quickly on D2. While he did get a lot of Town cred from the Zipped flip, he wasn't really a driving force of the thread, so Scum immediately killing him makes me think he had them spooked.

Oct 25, 2017
It's possible - if scum were spreading on D1 then that might take a bit of pressure off you, but quite honestly I think you could go either way. That's why I'd like to know Febe/Malus's alignment to see how you line up, rather than pushing for your flip here and now.

Fair enough. I think my only check on that logic is until Nin activated sus mode and imploded the vote it was a 100% lock Febe was going, no one was planning on backing out and we were all watching for the hammer to drop. You can read pretty deeply into what he said then, which was imploring town to go after you and myself. Either he's green and believes one of us is scum, or it's an attempted bus for Alex or Donnie. Since he improbably survives the chopping block and immediately goes back to us as suspects, I would struggle to see how that could be a bus attempt so I struggle to see red. I picked up three votes in day 3, you've picked up 3 votes in day 4. I think scum will absolutely vote themselves to hide their relationship but I still cannot believe after losing Zipped in day 1 there has been an active intention to sacrifice each other again. Insurance policies to ward off the scent yes, legitimate trains on each other two days in a row? I can't see that.

This logic falls apart if they did go into day 3 and 4 ready to actively jettison one another and go 1 vs remaining town and it's possible - but improbable. My gut doesn't say it, my head doesn't say it, so I don't see the stack on Hedin at day 1 end either.

Oct 25, 2017
After some rereading, I could also see Sneeks being Scum here.
I don't really like her reactions to the flips. Hedin also stated that he'd consider voting Sneeks on D1 and he was shot pretty quickly on D2. While he did get a lot of Town cred from the Zipped flip, he wasn't really a driving force of the thread, so Scum immediately killing him makes me think he had them spooked.

I understand you're still catching up but assuming you make it up to date and still see this as viable, I'd be interested in who you might see the partner as

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Eh, maybe not Chuggs based on vote history. I don't think Scum would stack every day like that.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Alright I'm mostly caught up.

I just can't really Scum read Alex after that reread. His votes are pretty terrible, but how he behaves in the thread just doesn't feel Scummy at all.
Most interactions between Sneeks and Donnie feel kind of strange. They're not really questioning each other or really engaging. The only thing giving me pause is that big post from Donnie about Melon and Sneeks, but he mostly used it to push Melon and hasn't really gone for Sneeks.

Donniewahlberg how about going for Sneeks today?

Gonna go with my gut here:
vote: Sawneeks

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
If Sawneeks does turn out to be scum and I've been put up against her again, could everyone in the spec thread start yelling at Nat and Fanto for me in advance? Thanks.