Oct 26, 2017
UK
I try to make an honest business deal offering my services as an Arsonist for 3 free supportive kills of ATP's choice... And his big-brain pro strat decision is to immediately report me to the authorities. What a joke. Where did you learn tactics, a school hallway? Tell on me more, talk about squandering a potential asset. Absolutely foolish play on your part, ATP

jim-carrey-hit.gif

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry I disappointed you, but no way I was going to risk being the third person you blew up to complete your win con and go down in mafiera history as a cautionary tale.
I would never do this to a client, I burn requests not bridges, unlike you. I hope you lose this game, I hope if you're Town that Mafia saves you for last and if you're Mafia that Town humiliates you & your foolish team

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I doused weemad last Night as karmic justice for apparently predicting the game flavour but the weird thing is, each time after I Douse somebody I get a mod PM back saying that "I've received a package"... And I don't know why. My flavour when I Douse somebody is that I'm giving them a package, so why the fuck am I getting packages back? It happened when I Doused Sparks and now again with weemad last Night, I was thinking maybe somebody's been Roleblocking or reversing my own action against myself since the start. Even weirder was that during my 1st Dousing on Sparks, LoVe initially sent me a message back saying that "I also received a package" but then immediately retracted that with a correction that it was only supposed to say "I received a package", no "also", and apologised for the error. :/ When I got a package now again Tonight after Dousing wee, I got the corrected "I received a package" message back, with no "also". So yeah I dunno what the fuck is going on with me & my Role except that ATP is an absolute traitor

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Blargonaut (3 votes)
jman1954goat - #1,573 #1,807
AllThingsPurple - #1,757
HPsauce - #1,776
Ephidel - #1,795

Ephidel (2 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,557
Sorian - #1,697

jman1954goat (1 votes)
Blargonaut - #1,575

Sorian (1 votes)
EvilChameleon - #1,735

Not voting: SalvaPot, weemadarthur, jman1954goat, Stantastic

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 66 Blargonaut: 55 Stantastic: 52 jman1954goat: 44 SalvaPot: 28 AllThingsPurple: 26 HPsauce: 14 weemadarthur: 10 EvilChameleon: 8 Sorian: 5 Ephidel: 3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe those targets.
One, because of him killing sparks.
two, i didn't get any messages last night.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
You said 'How likely is a game this size to have two neutrals' and I posted what I figured was the mostly likely way for their to be 2 neutrals. I wasn't making any judgement on whether another neutral actually exists. I was trying to help you out.

Well you didn't actually answer my question because I wasn't asking, how do we make two neutrals fit in the game make up. I was asking how likely is it this game would have two neutrals, given blarg is a self confessed neutral and ephi's claim was under suspicions of being neutral.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I don't believe those targets.
One, because of him killing sparks.
two, i didn't get any messages last night.
Then that proves somebody's been returning me to sender, goddamnit

And yes I got Sparks killed, that was a last-minute blunder most detrimental to myself but honestly I know you all appreciate me for it and I'd do it again

Oct 25, 2017
You know what will be real revenge? put one bomb on me and another on Salva so ATP will be stuck with the knowledge that I was right and also town