• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
That post looks a touch overdone
Instinct is that as town he's more likely to drop, like, the chronic element, and just say "my role says no" or something

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I tried to read the one MU games that Maol was in -- not even the official game, the "practice" game -- and had to give up. There were hundreds of pages by D3. This little forum is more my size.

This is one of the flavors that I just know nothing about -- I read part of the TVtropes page but it was pretty bogged down. Anybody who knows the canon want to give a summary?

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
First music choice is the title screen, huh? Makes sense. I liked the title screen in Replicant better than Automata but there's no music for that one.

Vote: HP

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
clearly a nervous tell
what if i told you this happened last game and i was town then too

Does the mother ingest the shoes, or are they generated biologically? If the the latter, are they formed on the foot, or put on after the fact? Finally, if they are put on, is it one at a time, just like the rest of us?
yes

you think those are shoes?

Will town win this game?
magic 8 ball says, "outcome unclear"

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
8svjIpa.png

Oct 27, 2017
I wear a bracelet on my right hand that says WWSD

What Would Sorian Do

anytime i'm at crossroads i ask myself what would sorian do and then I think to myself "How much gaslight and bullshit can i produce in a day or so.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
FateShirou you came out really aggressive and switched tactics around Day 4. You never gave a full accounting for the shift in play. Did you find it wasn't beneficial to town? What's your strategy for finding scum this game?

c4e5g3d5

Jul 11, 2021
all reads at start of day 1 are just a bunch harglebargle until mid day one
False but also the best reads are reads based on reads and we'll never get there if we don't start off with reads at some point.
Never so early, C4. How about you?

You posted a prod that implied you were invested in progressing the game, but your actions so far don't match that. EC posted a post that's wolfy unless it's just his writing style, I don't know the guy. Chances are I don't have a single read so far that isn't playstyle based. No idea in either direction on anyone else.

Oct 25, 2017
False but also the best reads are reads based on reads and we'll never get there if we don't start off with reads at some point.

You posted a prod that implied you were invested in progressing the game, but your actions so far don't match that. EC posted a post that's wolfy unless it's just his writing style, I don't know the guy. Chances are I don't have a single read so far that isn't playstyle based. No idea in either direction on anyone else.

Eh, it's NAL for EC, but I'm kind of on Team Maol here where I wouldn't be against the vote

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
FateShirou you came out really aggressive and switched tactics around Day 4. You never gave a full accounting for the shift in play. Did you find it wasn't beneficial to town? What's your strategy for finding scum this game?
sometimes im mad, sometimes im not
not currently mad
vote out HP day 1, we got EC down as town
as far as im far, we got 2

I hopefully will not play as aggressive as I did before
well without the insults

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Since we are still in the joke votes phase:

[HIGHVote: TheChuggernaut

Because I still haven't forgotten that Steven Universe game we played.