FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
theres no point in trying to decipher blarg's post because it goes against rule
"8. Please respect all of your fellow community members in terms of personhood and accessibility. In this community we require that you respect person's pronouns and be aware of accessibility when using non-default text (do not change text color unnecessarily and be mindful of small and large fonts' impact on readability). [Era has a public pronoun feature. It is not required to play in our games but we encourage its use.]"

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
1. It was on the synonym list in the dictionary quotes that were posted, so it wasn't out of my own vocabulary purely.
2. I picked it sarcastically as the least likely synonym to be known by anyone.
3. I will TRY not to get into a vocabulary war with blargonaut again this game, but no promises.
4. Yes, i knew what it meant beforehand.

for other people: royal DID say on signing up that he's on vacay and will have spotty internet access "this week" or some other period of time.
That's what I was suspecting. Regarding vacations: It's less spotty internet and more better things to do than work through the thread, sorry, love you all nevertheless :P It'll be over Monday

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

malus (3 votes)
Sawneeks - #267
jman1954goat - #269
A WIld Ambulance Appears - #349

AllThingsPurple (2 votes)
A WIld Ambulance Appears - #66 #288
malus - #257
Leo - #361

LaunchpadMcQ (2 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #73 #156
BoJack Horseman - #467
Yuta - #486

FateShirou (1 votes)
HPSauce - #67
Sawneeks - #187 #267

Royal_Flush (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #193 #488
FateShirou - #451

Anexanhume (1 votes)
Ephidel - #455

Neki (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #172

Sawneeks (1 votes)
Yuta - #88 #453
AllThingsPurple - #156 #193
LaunchpadMcQ - #224

Ephidel (0 votes)
FateShirou - #263 #451

A WIld Ambulance Appears (0 votes)
FateShirou - #69 #89
Anexanhume - #131 #448
Yuta - #453 #486

BoJack Horseman (0 votes)
FateShirou - #107 #263

Yuta (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #68 #86

weemadarthur (0 votes)
FateShirou - #89 #107

Not voting: Royal_Flush, AllThingsPurple, Zippedpinhead, Blargonaut, Lone_Prodigy, Anexanhume, Neki

Post Counts:
AllThingsPurple: 90 FateShirou: 43 weemadarthur: 42 HPSauce: 42 A WIld Ambulance Appears: 40 Anexanhume: 39 Neki: 36 Leo: 34 Sawneeks: 31 LaunchpadMcQ: 29 Yuta: 24 BoJack Horseman: 18 Ephidel: 17 Zippedpinhead: 15 jman1954goat: 13 Royal_Flush: 10 malus: 10 Lone_Prodigy: 8 Blargonaut: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be away for a bit as I have an appointment in about half an hour, but I should be here for EoD still. I'll let the gamewatchers know either way.

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I know Scum-Launch. He *does* look less like a conspiracy theorist and he acknowledges it himself before yuta calls him comfy and he gives a valid reasoning as to why his posts are shorter. I don't remember if anybody has called him out before (and I can't be arsed to look it up on mobile), but if not it's an interesting point to bring up by oneself...

jman's "if it feels iffy just vote me out" is something I would expect from Scum under pressure, but jman doesn't really have pressure on him. So that's a weird thing to say at that point, I'm pretty sure that *something* is actually going on there and he's not just fishing for reactions.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
And on that note. Lately blarg has been allowing scum teams to carry his useless body across the win-line, so this is consistent with his recent scum play.
Hmm yes, but it's been because he's been legitimately busier with IRL things. He was having difficulty even checking into scum chat in FS/BR.

Since I'm pinging you, wee, is your vote on Neki just memes? You've expressed suspicion of malus and ATP - are you leaning towards switching to one of those?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm yes, but it's been because he's been legitimately busier with IRL things. He was having difficulty even checking into scum chat in FS/BR.

Since I'm pinging you, wee, is your vote on Neki just memes? You've expressed suspicion of malus and ATP - are you leaning towards switching to one of those?
No offense to blarg's real life of course.

My vote on Neki was never memes, it was because of their reaction to being voted along with that weird post about not being mafa. Currently I'm asking them a question for further analysis.

I have no idea what I will do from one minute to the next.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Jman's soft claim was completely unnecessary. How about giving some reads instead of talking about yourself.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
No offense to blarg's real life of course.

My vote on Neki was never memes, it was because of their reaction to being voted along with that weird post about not being mafa. Currently I'm asking them a question for further analysis.

I have no idea what I will do from one minute to the next.
Ok, I can see it, even if I don't agree. I didn't catch the context of your vote, even though I expressed some thoughts on Neki's posts earliers.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
neki will never lie so when they say they are not scum , i believe them
i think they are town at best and neutral at worst

whats ur read on Royal
they have been avoiding me so :shrug

Oct 27, 2017
Flush, Anex, LP you're around put a vote down please.

I'm wondering if scum is chilling because no one is voting scum. The only anti vote stances I remember were against Sneeks, and me (jman too?) against ATP.

I'll join that one to get some movement
Vote: HPSauce

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
I think you're confusing Neki and EC somehow
835624767385632808.png

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
And on that note. Lately blarg has been allowing scum teams to carry his useless body across the win-line, so this is consistent with his recent scum play.
I don't know, From a GM perspective Blarg put in WORK as scum last game, and put in work as town during the early phases. But IIRC Blarg also took day 1 practically off and was definitively the last person to even confirm their role.

I would give Blarg a day to figure it out, because to me this is not necessarily a scum tell TODAY, but could easily be one one a future day.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I would give Blarg a day to figure it out, because to me this is not necessarily a scum tell TODAY, but could easily be one one a future day.
by the rules you need to have 5 posts day 1, blarg has 0
i dont consider his post to be a post as it was unreadable
we arnt here to babysit people so they can meet their min requirments (thats the job of the game runners)

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

whats ur read on Royal
I have questions for neki so I can continue analysis, but if they don't show up and answer, i find it a cromulent vote.

Royal is….he sounds like himself, his statements tend toward the matter-of-fact unless he gets in a drag-down no holds barred argument with someone, when he sounds like a jerk same as the rest. He has contributed little but it was at least original statements and not begging other people to think for him.
I don't know, From a GM perspective Blarg put in WORK as scum last game, and put in work as town during the early phases. But IIRC Blarg also took day 1 practically off and was definitively the last person to even confirm their role.

Just a future note that HP seems real worried about blarg's lack of showing up.

I understand the HP votes. After rereading him I found no substance to his stances and he has very little game content at all for being a top poster.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland

I'm wondering if scum is chilling because no one is voting scum. The only anti vote stances I remember were against Sneeks, and me (jman too?) against ATP.

If you insist.

I'm going to Vote: Ephidel
Reasoning? The vote for me is weak sauce, so it feels fair to return in-kind.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to reiterate - I'd be very down with an LP yeet. He usually has decent insight, even this early on, but I'm seeing it this game. A lot of what he's done this phase is scold others on how to play. Seems to have more bite than usual, too.

VOTE: Lone_Prodigy

Eh, I hate to be the Sneeks defense force here, but she gets scrutinized for being not genuine in most if not all of her recent games. I don't think tryhard Sneeks is her scum tell.

This is not a thing.

Why do we have to relitigate low posters vs high posters again. It's as tiring as Sneeks meta reads.

That was a lot of words by Launch just to say "aggressive ATP is town, if he's reserved I'd be concerned".

Jman's soft claim was completely unnecessary. How about giving some reads instead of talking about yourself.
Also it's 9am. Sneeks has entirely disappeared since people stopped voting her.
I am still very much down with Sneeks, too.

Nov 2, 2017
Just a future note that HP seems real worried about blarg's lack of showing up.

I understand the HP votes. After rereading him I found no substance to his stances and he has very little game content at all for being a top poster.
I actually agree on HP after my reread. I couldn't point to any post with anything in it.

HPSauce Have you posted any reads? Any leans? Anything you want to share?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Who is in the duck squad?
Unless i forgot a duck, this game has got leo and launch.

i'm HAPPY launch is limiting his posts a bit, we got all tvt at each other in a previous game partly because i found him too interested in being a town leader.
leo started poorly but damn if he hasn't stepped up his game, his reread looks clean.

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017

whats ur read on Royal
Did you ask me something?

I want to take a look at some lower number posters first that flew under my radar so far, especially Zipped. I hope I get around to doing it before EOD. However, I think that voting out ATP D1 seems like a bad idea, I think he's a strong Town player.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
by the rules you need to have 5 posts day 1, blarg has 0
i dont consider his post to be a post as it was unreadable
we arnt here to babysit people so they can meet their min requirments (thats the job of the game runners)
then let the gamerunner handle it and replace Blarg, giving one of them a shot. If Blarg pulls out 5 posts and limps into day 2 that's something else as well.

I am still not sure who I want to vote for, but I am reading through the day as well and trying.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017

i'm HAPPY launch is limiting his posts a bit, we got all tvt at each other in a previous game partly because i found him too interested in being a town leader.
leo started poorly but damn if he hasn't stepped up his game, his reread looks clean.
I think HP is an honourary duck too since he started using that duck-tective ava, and he's got a picard duck in this one.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Did you ask me something?

I want to take a look at some lower number posters first that flew under my radar so far, especially Zipped. I hope I get around to doing it before EOD. However, I think that voting out ATP D1 seems like a bad idea, I think he's a strong Town player.

Just paint a big target on my back with the words night kill me now why don't you!

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
I actually agree on HP after my reread. I couldn't point to any post with anything in it.

HPSauce Have you posted any reads? Any leans? Anything you want to share?
Couldn't point to any post with anything in it? Did you actually reread my posts or are you just taking a potshot at me lol. My posts #380 and #422 don't have any substance? You've got a lot of nerve to shit on me considering how you've played so far.

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017

HP is the third Quack Pack member in the game.

I did notice Leo had positive things to say about your ATP observations, so if it was a pocket attempt, seems it was successful. ✍️

However, I think that voting out ATP D1 seems like a bad idea, I think he's a strong Town player.
What are you basing your assessment of ATP's town play on?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
good morning! gonna catch up but i dont think i'll be able to go over that leo post like i wanted. :u

Nov 2, 2017
Couldn't point to any post with anything in it? Did you actually reread my posts or are you just taking a potshot at me lol. My posts #380 and #422 don't have any substance? You've got a lot of nerve to shit on me considering how you've played so far.
Sorry, I must have missed them on my reread.

My question to you wasn't supposed to come across so shitty. I was genuinely asking for any reads from you I had forgotten, which I clearly had. Don't appreciate the aggression back.

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
Just paint a big target on my back with the words night kill me now why don't you!
What's your problem? I looked at the vote leaders and you stood out. That reaction is completely uncalled for

HP is the third Quack Pack member in the game.

I did notice Leo had positive things to say about your ATP observations, so if it was a pocket attempt, seems it was successful. ✍️

What are you basing your assessment of ATP's town play on?
Previous experience tells me that he's going to post takes and ask questions. I don't remember how good those takes are and if he's good at solving but players who engage others are not what I want lynched early on.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Sorry, I must have missed them on my reread.

My question to you wasn't supposed to come across so shitty. I was genuinely asking for any reads from you I had forgotten, which I clearly had. Don't appreciate the aggression back.
Yeah my bad, the two votes on me out of nowhere in quick succession followed by your post irritated me but I was out of line. Sorry.