• Sell some for sure

• Sell ok I guess

• Sell more than we expect

• Sell like gangbusters

• Cyberfrunk 2: The Bulletproof World

Results are only viewable after voting.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
It's hard to believe the owner of a tesla truck would spend so long spinning their tires refusing to accept the truth that they're stuck.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth

YouTuber Demands a Replacement Cybertruck For His Completely Broken Down "Lemon"

After getting a "lemon" Cybertruck, an EV YouTuber is demanding a replacement — and says he has state law on his side.

In a frustrated post on the Elon Musk-owned X-formerly-Twitter, YouTube personality Lamar MK said that although he's had his Cybertruck for nearly two months, he's "only been able to drive it for about two weeks."
That's because the brutalist pickup has been taken in for maintenance on three separate occasions — where it's still currently trapped, he says.

"My truck wasn't just plagued by one issue," the vlogger wrote. "It has had all the major issues."
This isn't the first time the North Carolina-based YouTuber has taken to social media to complain about the "lemon" he received and to detail its many malfunctions. At the end of April, MK suggested in a video that his Cybertruck "dream" was morphing into a "nightmare" as he experienced the gamut of problems that others have reported: difficulty steering, flashing "weird error codes" on the car's internal screens, and a failure to charge.
In his latest X post, the Carolinian Tesla stan pointed out that under the state's so-called "Lemon Law," he's entitled to either repair, reimbursement, or replacement. Because he's been in for multiple repairs already — and because he's holding out hope that a new one won't be as crappy as his current one — MK said he wants the latter.
futurism.com

YouTuber Demands a Replacement Cybertruck For His Completely Broken Down "Lemon"

After getting a "lemon" Cybertruck, a self-described "EV enthusiast" YouTube is demanding a replacement — and says the law is on his side.

theDidact

Oct 25, 2017
Came out of a restaurant the other night to see some kid 'showing off' his brand new cybertruck. Was minding my own business walking by and he called out to me 'hey check out my new cybertruck! Pretty cool right?!'. Took a lot to not immediately respond that it looked like utter shit and that he wasted his parents money.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Came out of a restaurant the other night to see some kid 'showing off' his brand new cybertruck. Was minding my own business walking by and he called out to me 'hey check out my new cybertruck! Pretty cool right?!'. Took a lot to not immediately respond that it looked like utter shit and that he wasted his parents money.

My words would have been polite but I don't think I would've been able to hide my visceral facial expression of cringe if someone came up to me and asked that about their Cybertruck.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada

I suppose you can't roar the engines, so personally asking people to pay attention to you is the next best thing.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I mean, I feel like we all knew what the Cybertruck would be once it finally arrived and who it would ultimately appeal to. It's a rolling cry for attention (and help).

OP
OP
RBH

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

160204075148-jeb-bush-audience-please-clap-new-hampshire-sot-00002230.jpg

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
"Please validate me and my hunk of junk stapled together!"

Macam

Nov 8, 2018
I suppose you can't roar the engines, so personally asking people to pay attention to you is the next best thing.

One of my neighbor's dad rolled up to his adult son's house and began playing whatever the stupid music/door demo the CT has to try to impress everyone and it was…exactly what you'd expect from a car company run by a middle aged man baby.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Here's a driver getting angry when some biker made fun of musk~

View: https://streamable.com/kgbq43
How absolutely absurd.

I've seen 22 Short Films About Springfield, and I know it's not right to mock a person because of their automobile. But how can you be out there driving a clown car, and not expect kids to laugh at you? It's like driving around in the weiner mobile and getting upset about weiner jokes.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
lmao this reminds me of some in-laws that got a Tesla Model X, every family gathering they'd ask us, "want to check out the Tesla?". We always declined, even when I was mildly interested in them, they were kind of douche bags so I didn't want to give them validation

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Here's a driver getting angry when some biker made fun of musk~

View: https://streamable.com/kgbq43

This clip just has my dying. It's like the guy is an 80's villain contrasted to the kids genuinely apologizing to him

YOU RUN AROUND IN SPANDEX ON THE BIKE LANES

"Sorry we were actually trying to make fun of the gas pedal issue"

YOU WERE TRYING TO BE A BITCH (doesn't actually make sense lol)

Like who's the adult here? And the kid could have been a complete dick before and turning it on for the camera but I just don't understand how you could get so heated about a stranger (much less like a 12 year old on a bike) and have that level of verbal altercation. Like your rich, enjoy your life lol

Oct 29, 2017
I don't want a Cybertruck. Its features are closer to an oddly shaped Model Y with the price range of a Model X. The metal also absorbs heat like a sponge. But to each their own.

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
An insecure Cybertruck owner? Never! Nothing to add to all this really other than how damn ugly and grubby these things seem to look. A few different pictures already have shown different coloured door panels to the rest of the body etc. Then with the natural staining of the finish etc it just constantly looks older than it really is. It pretty much needs to be wrapped to stand a chance of looking acceptable...but even the wraps are ugly as sin. It can be no coincidence that it's wealthy people with poor/gaudy taste that are buying these heaps. It seems you pass a certain wealth level and you start to develop the kind of shitty taste that leads to ugly-ass mansions like Tommy Tallarico's...
you-can-own-tommy-tallaricos-house-if-you-have-usd3-million-to-spare-2.large.jpg

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
An insecure Cybertruck owner? Never! Nothing to add to all this really other than how damn ugly and grubby these things seem to look. A few different pictures already have shown different coloured door panels to the rest of the body etc. Then with the natural staining of the finish etc it just constantly looks older than it really is. It pretty much needs to be wrapped to stand a chance of looking acceptable...but even the wraps are ugly as sin. It can be no coincidence that it's wealthy people with poor/gaudy taste that are buying these heaps. It seems you pass a certain wealth level and you start to develop the kind of shitty taste that leads to ugly-ass mansions like Tommy Tallarico's...
you-can-own-tommy-tallaricos-house-if-you-have-usd3-million-to-spare-2.large.jpg
The Sims 4 Egypt Essentials Kit

Ramen Noodles

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 2, 2024
His mother is proud tho!

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I honestly wonder if Tommy used some of his remaining money to pick one up, or if he just bought a bunch of steel panels to glue to a regular truck so he could pretend it's a Cybertruck for thirty years.

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
I saw one of these on the road for the first time yesterday. As ridiculous as it looks in photos, you are not prepared for how absurd it looks in person. It's like an origami vehicle.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I saw one of these on the road for the first time yesterday. As ridiculous as it looks in photos, you are not prepared for how absurd it looks in person. It's like an origami vehicle.
I felt the same way. The roads aren't great here in Miami due to all the rain and the way the Cybertruck I saw was shimmying as it rode by made it look like it was built from tin instead of stainless steel.

syphonblue

Apr 29, 2022
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Point of Comparison
Jesus Christ at this point Tesla owners are as much a cult as MAGA

blackhawk163

Oct 28, 2017
Vegetable peeler door edges, a frunk that is purpose built to increase in pressure potentially being able to crush fingers, headlights that aim to blind people.

I guess at this point I'm wondering if and when a panel will fly off and cut a pedestrian in half. 🤦🏼‍♀️

But hey, I love my CT!

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Er, is that tweet about the Tesla getting hacked true? I haven't heard of that before.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I'm surprised I haven't seen a Cybertruck in real life yet. I see stupid G-Wagens, and other expensive, showy cars, every single day.

OP
OP
RBH

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Acrano

Nov 2, 2017
Germany
Finally managed to see one in person in berlin during the Cybertruck Odysse and it´s much uglier and massive than I thought, the pictures do not do it justice. How did this fever dream of an 9 year old got produced, it boggles the mind.

Luckly I think this abomination will never be allowed here, our streets, parking spaces etc. are ill equipt for the likes of F150 Fords or other giant SUVs.

Last edited:

Micael

Oct 28, 2017
It's legitimately astonishing how these fanboys feel the need to try and wrap up every negative post about the car with some version of "But trust me, I still love this car!"

I also enjoyed the part where he basically said, "I didn't want to go to the hospital because I'm a big tough man, but my wife made me!" :'(

rPEyBP1.jpeg

That was the part that got me, and frankly can't even say I'm surprised, the number of men whose relationship with their SO seems more akin to a mother and son relationship will never not boggle my mind.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
It's usually less than 100 of each dealership's vehicles because lol they actually sell their cars
you know how many cars Tesla sold the last years? That one of their cars was the most sold car worldwide last year?

All manufacturers end up with parking lots full of cars every now and then. And as Tesla does not sell too many options to customize your vehicle, it's easy to preproduce and park them.,

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I live near a neighborhood that's filled with aerospace engineers and other tech workers, see lots of expensive cars but still no Cybertruck, kinda thought I'd see one by now. Not complaining, though