• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
So it's a faithful reboot?
Some how even worse, old crank yankers had it moments. You would think Tracy Morgan complaining to The Parks Department that birds were shitting on his head while he was making sweet sweet love on a bench would be funny. But it is more tedious than anything

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I never saw the original Crank Yankers so now I feel hesitant to even bother watching it now lol. Buy maybe I can give it one episode. Also recorded that show behind Always Sunny, "Cake" which looked super stupid in commercials but thought I could give it a shot.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Wednesday night's ratings. ABC's "Stumptown" did not premiere so well, which I'm legitimately surprised at since it had a lot of promotion. But when the lead-in from "Single Parents" isn't good (look at that total viewer count), and competition from the other 3 networks (the live season finale of CBS's "Big Brother," NBC's "One Chicago" night, and Fox's "The Masked Singer"--which fucking killed it last night) are up against it, it might as well be dead in the water:

Fast-Demo-2019-Sep-25-WED.png

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Fucking Single Parents. Is it seriously going to kill yet another potential show I like/watch?

Watch it get reviewed for another season too.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Fucking Single Parents. Is it seriously going to kill yet another potential show I like/watch?

Watch it get reviewed for another season too.
It might kill "Stumptown." With those ratings, though, I don't see "Single Parents" getting a third season either. It was the lowest-rated show of the night and attracted the least amount of total viewers (not counting The CW, of course).

Last edited:

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
'The Gilded Age': Christine Baranski, Cynthia Nixon, Amanda Peet & Morgan Spector To Star In HBO Period Drama
The Good Fight star Christine Baranski, Sex and the City alumna Cynthia Nixon, Amanda Peet (The Romanoffs) and Morgan Spector (The Plot Against America) are set to star in Julian Fellowes' The Gilded Age drama series at HBO. The project, which moved from NBC to HBO earlier this year, is a co-production between HBO and Universal TV. The fictional epic of the millionaire titans of New York City in the 1880s hails from the Downton Abbey team of Fellowes, producer Gareth Neame and director Michael Engler.

The casting will not affect Baranski's standing on The Good Fight. The scheduling has been worked out with producers of both series.

Created, written and executive produced by Fellowes, The Gilded Age centers on a period of immense economic change in America, of huge fortunes made and lost, and the rise of disparity between old money and new. Against this backdrop of change, the story begins in 1882 – introducing young Marian Brook, the orphaned daughter of a Southern general, who moves into the home of her rigidly conventional aunts in New York City. Accompanied by the mysterious Peggy Scott, an African-American woman masquerading as her maid, Marian gets caught up in the dazzling lives of her stupendously rich neighbors, led by a ruthless railroad tycoon and his ambitious wife struggling for acceptance by the Astor and Vanderbilt set. Will Marian follow the established rules of society, or forge her own path in this exciting new world that is on the brink of transformation into the modern age?

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
New predictions!

Perfect Harmony - 0.7

The Unicorn - 1.1

Carol's Second Act - 0.9

Sunnyside - 0.6

Evil - 0.7

~

RatskyWatsky - 1 point

vypek -- 1 point

Naijaboy - 1 point

G_Shumi - 1 point

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
ABC probably should've aired Stumptown another night and Single Parents probably needs the Friday slot lol.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
New predictions!

Perfect Harmony - 0.7

The Unicorn - 1.1

Carol's Second Act - 0.9

Sunnyside - 0.6

Evil - 0.7
Perfect Harmony - 0.8
The Unicorn - 0.9
Carol's Second Act - 0.7
Sunnyside - 0.8
Evil - 0.7 (edited this prediction in cause I forgot it before)

ABC probably should've aired Stumptown another night and Single Parents probably needs the Friday slot lol.
I wouldn't mind either of the Friday ABC comedy shows getting traded with Single Parents. Actually I think I prefer if American Housewife moved up to an earlier night.

Last edited:

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
What's gonna become of TNT and TBS now that HBO Max is taking some of their execs who've shaped the networks in the past few years and took some of their content with them?

lucky300

Aug 9, 2018
I'll try to do some rating predictions:

Perfect Harmony - 0.7
The Unicorn - 1.2
Carol's Second Act - 0.8
Sunnyside - 0.7
Evil - 0.8

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Wednesday night's ratings. ABC's "Stumptown" did not premiere so well, which I'm legitimately surprised at since it had a lot of promotion. But when the lead-in from "Single Parents" isn't good (look at that total viewer count), and competition from the other 3 networks (the live season finale of CBS's "Big Brother," NBC's "One Chicago" night, and Fox's "The Masked Singer"--which fucking killed it last night) are up against it, it might as well be dead in the water:

Fast-Demo-2019-Sep-25-WED.png
Shit, I forgot about Stumptown. I actually want to watch it since I heard it exists. lol

Oct 25, 2017
looks like the dumb singing show took all the viewers
I absolutely despise singing shows(not to mention fast forwarding any singer beyond Opera on stuff like AGT)
however I accidentally caught Masked Singer last season and its entertaining as hell.

The singing is honestly irrelevant, the cheese of the entire thing and the stupidness of the judges as well as trying to figure out the absurd clue videos.....
Its an addictive show.

Some of the costumes to, its like they took fabricators from Face-Off and told them to make their best Power Ranger villains.

Last edited:

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely despise singing shows(not to mention fast forwarding any singer beyond Opera on stuff like AGT)
however I accidentally caught Masked Singer last season and its entertaining as hell.

The singing is honestly irrelevant, the cheese of the entire thing and the stupidness of the judges as well as trying to figure out the absurd clue videos.....
Its an addictive show.

Some of the costumes to, its like they took fabricators from Face-Off and told them to make their best Power Ranger villains.
I'm watching the Australian version of the show too, even though I don't know any of the celebrities. lol
(Lindsay Lohan is a judge for some reason... and Dannii Minogue lol)

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.