Not open for further replies.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Deus Ex MD | PRo

84e258987552814.png

6eccc4987552914.png

yes but I have a little trouble calibrating my screen Oled and HDR with blacks level.. :/ or at least I can not avoid rendering differences between TV and PC

Metro exodus One X photomode

*snip*

As in captures look different between your OLED and monitor? Could be the RGB range. As for difficulty with calibration on the X, have you tried using its built in TV calibrator?

Dishonored 2: DoTO - OneX
*snip*

Some of your D2 shots look straight up like concept art.

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice | Xbox One X

Hey-Please-Hellblade-Senuas-Sacrifice-20190101-17-32-43.jpg

Hey-Please-Hellblade-Senuas-Sacrifice-20190101-17-36-40.jpg

I was literally thinking about the continued lack of SWBFII in this thread yesterday and like magic your contributions appear again! Thanks! Are those new shots from Supremacy mode?

Hahaha aww :p but yes they are from supremacy! I have a lot of shots from it!

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Deus Ex MD | Pro

e397a1987553144.png

4569c3987553224.png

Wow! Your shots really inspire my imagination (the above two look like they came from a SW animated show). Absolutely amazing! And please, please do post more. Thank you.

They do? that's awesome! :D thank you! And I have a lot of them to post lol. Initially the batch I took was over 100 pics but I edited it down to the ones I thought looked the best!

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America

Hey-Please-Hellblade-Senuas-Sacrifice-20190101-17-40-52.jpg

Hey-Please-Hellblade-Senuas-Sacrifice-20190101-17-47-27.jpg

They do? that's awesome! :D thank you! And I have a lot of them to post lol. Initially the batch I took was over 100 pics but I edited it down to the ones I thought looked the best!

Off topic:

I liked the world SW when I first saw the movies; however, I was never a mega-fan. Then back around 2011-12, I played KoTOR and by the end, I was hooked. I fell in love with worlds of SW, the tech, the characters and ambiance of the game and by extension the franchise. About 2 years later, I played KoTOR II with the patch. It took a while to sink in but the story, characters and theme resonated with me on a deeper level.

I saw the potential of the kinds of stories that could be told in a SW game; something can not attained over a 2 to 2.5 hour movie. But I had to reconcile with the reality that there was, despite the technological jump of courtesy of two console generation, no third SP KoTOR title or a SP SW RPG; EA's acquisition of the license had effectively killed that possibility over the years.

Thus in the context of franchise's history in WRPG genre and my desire for a SW SP WRPG, your pictorial contributions do to me as words in a book (that has not been adapted to other mediums) do for its readers - Trigger imagination for the sake interpretation. I look at those pictures and wonder what could have been.

Pictures do speak a thousands words.

So you have my utmost gratitude and I look forward to seeing your continued SW related uploads. Cheers.

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Hey-Please-Hellblade-Senuas-Sacrifice-20190101-17-40-52.jpg

Hey-Please-Hellblade-Senuas-Sacrifice-20190101-17-47-27.jpg

Off topic:

I liked the world SW when I first saw the movies; however, I was never a mega-fan. Then back around 2011-12, I played KoTOR and by the end, I was hooked. I fell in love with worlds of SW, the tech, the characters and ambiance of the game and by extension the franchise. About 2 years later, I played KoTOR II with the patch. It took a while to sink in but the story, characters and theme resonated with me on a deeper level.

I saw the potential of the kinds of stories that could be told in a SW game; something can not attained over a 2 to 2.5 hour movie. But I had to reconcile with the reality that there was, despite the technological jump of courtesy of two console generation, no third SP KoTOR title or a SP SW RPG; EA's acquisition of the license had effectively killed that possibility over the years.

Thus in the context of franchise's history in WRPG genre and my desire for a SW SP WRPG, your pictorial contributions do to me as words in a book (that has not been adapted to other mediums) do for its readers - Trigger imagination for the sake interpretation. I look at those pictures and wonder what could have been.

Pictures do speak a thousands words.

So you have my utmost gratitude and I look forward to seeing your continued SW related uploads. Cheers.

Wow that's so awesome, I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan. My mom was the reason I got into both Star Wars and gaming so both of those things have been apart of my entire life. I'm also an artist and really into photography so having them all together is amazing. I'm very big on taking screens of moments or even creating them because to me it makes it feel like they're more than just a picture a picture. So I'm really glad that they speak to you that way, makes me want to take even more lol!

With that being said I can't wait for Jedi Fallen Order, that and Dreams are going to be the titles I spend all my game time on.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Mad Max | Pro

Mad-Max-20181005180513.png

Mad-Max-20181005180528.png

Wow that's so awesome, I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan. My mom was the reason I got into both Star Wars and gaming so both of those things have been apart of my entire life. I'm also an artist and really into photography so having them all together is amazing. I'm very big on taking screens of moments or even creating them because to me it makes it feel like they're more than just a picture a picture. So I'm really glad that they speak to you that way, makes me want to take even more lol!

With that being said I can't wait for Jedi Fallen Order, that and Dreams are going to be the titles I spend all my game time on.

Wow! Sounds like your mother is a lady who was into the pop culture zeitgeist of the SW decade. I am glad for you mate (and a little envious too). Also, you're doing an excellent job with your shots. Please keep up the great work. Presumably there will be a lot of JFO shots from you down the line. I just hope you post more often. Cheers.

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Battlefront II | Gameplay | PS4

starwarsbattlefrontiijhkig.png

starwarsbattlefrontiidqkw7.png

Wow! Sounds like your mother is a lady who was into the pop culture zeitgeist of the SW decade. I am glad for you mate (and a little envious too). Also, you're doing an excellent job with your shots. Please keep up the great work. Presumably there will be a lot of JFO shots from you down the line. I just hope you post more often. Cheers.

Yeah and she still is, we go to the movies to see everything haha. She is also really into God of War, Assassin's Creed and Tekken. My mom is pretty dope honestly lol. And thank you there will be a ton of JFO shots from me but untill then I will be mostly BFI and BFII haha. Other games as well of course! I have a ton of Order 1886 as well so the next few pages will probably be some screen spam from me haha!

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
i-Lo I think you´re starting to convince me to either reinstall Mad Max and play it again or play Deus Ex MD :)

Sebmugi

Nov 8, 2017
France
Kingdom Come: Deliverance One X Cut scene

it's very unfortunate not to be able to remove all the ATH in game .. it ruins the screenshot ingame :/

1553787679-sebmugi-kingdomcomedeliverance-20190327-18-24-51.png

1553787680-sebmugi-kingdomcomedeliverance-20190327-18-45-26.png

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Deus Ex MD | Pro

9dbae7987553444.png

de5be1987553504.png

Battlefront II | Gameplay | PS4

starwarsbattlefrontiijhkig.png

starwarsbattlefrontiidqkw7.png

Yeah and she still is, we go to the movies to see everything haha. She is also really into God of War, Assassin's Creed and Tekken. My mom is pretty dope honestly lol. And thank you there will be a ton of JFO shots from me but untill then I will be mostly BFI and BFII haha. Other games as well of course! I have a ton of Order 1886 as well so the next few pages will probably be some screen spam from me haha!

So, uh, you might have one of the coolest parents. Makes me wonder if she is open to adopting someone from Canada.

Also, I absolutely look forward to seeing all your screenshots from any game.

i-Lo I think you´re starting to convince me to either reinstall Mad Max and play it again or play Deus Ex MD :)

Because you said, "reinstall" I am unsure if you have played one or both the mentioned games to completion. If not, my unsolicited recommendation would definitely be for Deus Ex MD over MM. Also note that my Deus Ex MD screens are spoiler-ish if you want to play the DLCs.

Last edited:

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Because you said, "reinstall" I am unsure if you have played one or both the mentioned games to completion. If not, my unsolicited recommendation would definitely be for Deus Ex MD over MM. Also note that my Deus Ex MD screens are spoiler-ish if you want to play the DLCs.

I played many hours of Mad Max when it launched and i really liked the game and i think i want to play it again just because of those screens :)

But Deus Ex MD looks really good too so we´ll see :p

GT Sport Photomode - PS4 Pro

sdKUlTK.png

fXkrbLG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.