• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryukori

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Modern_Warfare_2_cover.PNG

especially if BO4 retains future elements.

And next year I expect IW's game to be MW4(prequel or sequel)

I could see this, or Call of Duty: Black Ops being remastered this year.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I actually do kinda hope they do MW2. I've never played the MW trilogy, and I would prefer to not play 1 and then have to downgrade to 2.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
MW2R should be next year (and I'll be all over that. MWR's ancient balance issues and frustrating maps made me miss the true GOAT CoD that much more).

I'd be pleasantly surprised at Spyro so soon.

CTR makes more sense to me, since they can bounce a lot of assets over from the N.Sane trilogy. Hopefully they aim for 60fps this time around though.

II JumPeR I

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Why do people expect a MW2 remaster lol? Its Treyarch this year...

This is most likely Crash Nsane for Xbox and co and the rumored Spyro thing

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
MW2 makes more sense to release next year as it would coincide with the 10th anniversary and IW's next release. If we do get a Call of Duty Remaster this year, I hope it's Black Ops even if WaW anniversary is this year.

Destroyer

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
MW2 makes more sense to release next year as it would coincide with the 10th anniversary and IW's next release. If we do get a Call of Duty Remaster this year, I hope it's Black Ops even if WaW anniversary is this year.
Spyro's 20th anniversary is this year. I would love to play a WaW remaster, though...

Lurkyseas

Banned
Dec 31, 2017
We all know that Spyro the Dragon remaster collection is coming. :)

Now how about Vigilante 8 & it's sequel, 2nd offense? Or Pitfall 3D? Tenchu 1 & 2?

Last edited:

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
If they do a Spyro remastered trilogy and it's a 1:1 remake like Crash I might actually cry.

I have fond memories of Crash but Spyro 1 is really special to me as a gamer. Never got into the other two as much but they're decent games as well.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If it's Spyro... i hope they offer more camera angles because i could never play the original ones more than 15 minutes before the barf fairy paid me a horrid visit.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
Modern Warfare 2 will not be released this year along side a Treyarch Call of Duty. There's zero chance of that in my eyes.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I can't really think of anything I want other than Spyro.

Thankfully, it's probably Spyro.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
Aw yeah, MW2. So happy to see all the MW2 mentions in this thread. I knew they could work around the licensing problems with the Robotech mechs and Microsoft pretty easily, there were just...

:(

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Modern Warfare 2 and Spyro Trilogy are both gonna be multiple million sellers, no doubts, it's a no-brainer to remaster them.

Now all we need is a Blur remaster, because the best racing game of last-gen needs the proper comeback yo.