• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Virtu Al

Oct 25, 2017
Italy, Rome
Yo!

This is just some small introduction thread I guess. I just wanted to express how excited I am to be here.

as the title implies, I've been lurking Gaf for years without never getting to join the discussions and I grew to love the reaction pics/gifs, the passion and the insight of some posters, as well as the quick reporting of news even regarding more obscure games.

So yeah, getting to join this place is a bit of a special event for me ( and given what's happened to NeoGaf, I'm pretty sure it was a good thing I wasn't able to join until this place popped up, in the end ). I hope I'll be able to contribute positively to the discussions and to get to make some new friends along the way :)

pandemonium

Oct 25, 2017
Yo!

This is just some small introduction thread I guess. I just wanted to express how excited I am to be here.

as the title implies, I've been lurking Gaf for years without never getting to join the discussions and I grew to love the reaction pics/gifs, the passion and the insight of some posters, as well as the quick reporting of news even regarding more obscure games.

So yeah, getting to join this place is a bit of a special event for me ( and given what's happened to NeoGaf, I'm pretty sure it was a good thing I wasn't able to join until this place popped up, in the end ). I hope I'll be able to contribute positively to the discussions and to get to make some new friends along the way :)

Welcome Virtu Al!

Avynth

Oct 25, 2017
Long time GAF lurker chiming in! Signed up for an account there a while back, but never got approved, so it's nice to be able to post here!

negreenfield

Oct 25, 2017
Well I posted on the other site but was pretty much anonymous. Maybe I'll finally get an avatar after never having one on gaf for the 10 years I was there.

MochiBoy

Oct 25, 2017
I've also been lurking GAF for a while, nice to join here as well. Most people seemed cool and I'm glad that I'm able to join in.

Oct 25, 2017
I was a GAF lurker for about a year before the recent drama. It's great to be here for the start of something new.

Maximum Spider

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Same here! Feels great to be at place that aligns so well with my sensibilities. I browsed GAF just about everyday, it's kinda hard to believe I'm actually here.

Can't wait to finally talk games with you all!

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys! I'm also a new member, lurked at the other website but never registered.

Now that it is a new era I decided to jump in and participate. Congrats to mods and admins for the new beginnings!

Chugga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I
Yo!

I'm in the same situation, long time lurker for years and glad to finally be able to contribute!

Lardonate

Oct 25, 2017
A fellow lurker. 10 years plus. Madness. Only when it was taken away from me did I realise how much it meant. I shall try to engage this time round. I like shmups, old games, new games and games where you press buttons in time with music.

Jin

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome!
Enjoy being one of the founding members of this new community!

Zombie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Same as a lot of people above I was a lurker for around 10 years, registered since 2012 but never really posted unless I had the answer to a question about a game or some humble bundle extras to give away, looking to participate more now.

Bluebot

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I used to have an account, but never could recover my password when my school email expired. It feels good being able to participate again.

Togruta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Northern Virginia
I'm in same boat! Lurked the other site for four years straight and felt like I had nowhere to go for gaming news until I saw the news about ERA. So glad to be apart of the conversation this time! Excited to join the community finally.

Last edited:

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I also lurked Gaf for a long time but never joined. It´s weird but i kinda feel like i know a lot of those posters already lol
But i look forward to actually being able to contribute now. Cheers everyone.

Boo

Oct 25, 2017
Lurked for about 3 years. Glad I can now contribute. Now, time to lessen my work productivity...

TheStebe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
London
Same longtime lurker on gaf under the username SuicidalSteve I am now reborn and refreshed with my new name and here to contribute any way that I can!

Senjy89

Oct 25, 2017
Same here , lurked GAF for a about a year due to the e-mail restrictions was never able to join .
Hope to ba an active member here .

GronkyKong

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Another lurker here glad to be in on the ground floor here! Browsed Gaf for hours a day and look forward to doing the same here....along with contributing here & there now too.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Same here. I was pretty quiet, I was actually just starting to post a bit more the last few months. Hope to get a bit more involved this time.

Deleted member 6122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's up everybody! Long time lurker on GAF, hoping to be at least a little more active here! Congrats to the whole team on the launch

ZombieDW

Oct 25, 2017
Another long time Gaf lurker here. I signed up for an account but never bothered to post. Decided to jump in with the new forum. Congrats to the mods and admins for getting everything up so quickly.

Brinksman

Oct 25, 2017
Greetings! I was no different. I think I made one post in five years of membership, and failed to reply to any of the responses. Let's hope to break new ground and double all our prior quotas, or bust. Cheers to ResetEra and a new dawn.