Will Mercedes Monet debut on Dynamite(1/11)?

• Yes, she will debut and all the doubters will eat crow!

Votes: 82 50.6%
  • No she will not. They playing everyone like a fiddle!

Votes: 80 49.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I hope you're both prepared for a Pineapple Pete situation with this one. Jericho shouldn't take more than a few minutes to beat Avalon. 7 tops if we're being REALLY generous and want to give PPA a bit of shine, but fully expecting 3-5 minutes for this one, or maybe a one or two-move match with Jericho hitting the Judas Effect almost straight out of the gate.
20 minute match where Peter wins and then the new Elite Rap hits and Cutler walks out to congratulate him and invite him to join the elite and then an elite vs wingmen feud is next. The New Elite.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Avalon has one of the absolute worst win loss records in AEW.

That said, Jericho lost to a supposed 'nameless jobber' in Andretti and people seemed to respond well to his freak out since. I'm expecting something similar to Captain Dean going over MJF happening with Ricky being the one to cause the distraction or to run into the ring and pop Avalon himself to give him the DQ win or something.

That or Jericho immediately drops Avalon with the Judas effect. I mean it's probably that. But I'm still hoping for Avalon to get a count out or DQ win.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
With 2 gimmick matches that will each take around 20 minutes or so I see no way Avalon and Jericho goes for more than 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Jade's Revolution opponent speculation:

1. Riho
2. Shida (if not injured)
3. Mercedes Mone (if you really want to put the PPV and the company over the top, and TK has the money for Mone)

Otherwise, don't think it could be anyone else with Jade calling out "your faves." Willow again? Probably not. Maki Itoh? Don't think she's in the States.

I'm going with Riho and am betting that she beats Toni tonight due to some kind of involvement from the freelancers and originals on the outside of the ring.

Oct 8, 2019

Habs

Mar 10, 2021
If the Avalon match is longer than Jericho's stupid entrance + singing I am satisfied.

cjelly

Oct 27, 2017
Jade's Revolution opponent speculation:

1. Riho
2. Shida (if not injured)
3. Mercedes Mone (if you really want to put the PPV and the company over the top, and TK has the money for Mone)

Otherwise, don't think it could be anyone else with Jade calling out "your faves." Willow again? Probably not. Maki Itoh? Don't think she's in the States.

I'm going with Riho and am betting that she beats Toni tonight due to some kind of involvement from the freelancers and originals on the outside of the ring.
I think Jade should just issue an open challenge and make it a four way for the belt.

BourbonJungle

Nov 1, 2017
I think Jade should just issue an open challenge and make it a four way for the belt.

I loved the ECW multiperson matches as they were elimination style and you could see a few challengers team up to take out the champion first. Pretty sure Mike Awesome and Masato Tanaka ganged up on Taz pinning him early and guaranteeing a new champ.

I'd be ok with 3 people taking out Jade early to give her a bit of an out.

Livewire

Dec 3, 2021
Honestly hope Pretty Peter v Jericho is a sleeper hit, but also won't be surprised if Jericho squashes him. Peter Avalon was literally the first match I ever saw at an AEW live show (him vs Sunny Kiss) and I fell in love with him and his gimmick immediately.

Side note, can someone explain to me why the fuck Jim Ross says 'Pronoun boyyyy' during Rampage commercial breaks? Been wondering forever.

BMofB

Oct 27, 2017
Man, looks like the DAZN-deal isn't as good as I thought. With Full Gear being freely available to watch, I presumed that the future PPV's would be likewise included.

Turns out it isn't so - I'll have to pay €18,99 for Revolution goddamnit. There's also been a bit of an issue with Rampage usually not airing live for whatever reason. If AEW+ on Fite was still available without the 30 day delay, I'd stick with that. Image quality is still better on DAZN, at least that's something.
I was under that impression too. I guess I'll keep ordering PPV's on Fite (if they remain there) since the price is essentially the same and I'm two buys short from credits worth of a free PPV. Unless the quality on DAZN is significantly better, Fite seems to struggle at times with poor bitrate and audio problems.

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly hope Pretty Peter v Jericho is a sleeper hit, but also won't be surprised if Jericho squashes him. Peter Avalon was literally the first match I ever saw at an AEW live show (him vs Sunny Kiss) and I fell in love with him and his gimmick immediately.

Side note, can someone explain to me why the fuck Jim Ross says 'Pronoun boyyyy' during Rampage commercial breaks? Been wondering forever.

I had to look this up the other day since it was driving me nuts why he would say that. Apparently that's a thing Vince used to yell at people over the headset when they'd say he or her instead of saying the wrestler's name.

Livewire

Dec 3, 2021
I had to look this up the other day since it was driving me nuts why he would say that. Apparently that's a thing Vince used to yell at people over the headset when they'd say he or her instead of saying the wrestler's name.
Lmao, ahh I guess that makes sense. I assumed he'd been making some snide remark about pronouns; glad I was wrong.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
I promise Johnny ace was only there because he lives in phoenix and his step son in law was wrestling.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Doors open in two hours until DUNCAN'S FIRST DYNAMITE

All those memes and cyberbullying Tony Khan have all led to this moment.

66c8ca5be90d278c4350b4194023a27d29ceeb39.gif

SEE YOU IN SAN FRANCISCO!

AliceAmber

Don't dream it, be it
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I ALMOST went to the Dark taping last Sunday. I'll make the next Orlando taping! Finally watching it now

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Wont be able to watch it live, but I'll probably be sending my thoughts as I watch it later. Hope everyone there has a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.