• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
But...Jacob doesn't even have a job (as far as we know). He spends his day playing
91qizGYus7L._SL1500_.jpg

Nauren

Oct 30, 2017
Isn't he busy throwing fake reveal events in Hotels with fake rape claims against Mueller?

Super Havoc

Banned
Aug 24, 2018
The Haven
That's not what happened, it wasn't his ex-wife.

You're correct. I misrembered.

It was some random girl who claimed he beat her and left her running to escape from him, when Avenatti wasn't even in town. That same woman is an aspiring actress who went on to post a gram image with her and a friend unbruised and gleeful, which she soon deleted after people pointed out the inconsistencies.

Avenatti later had his exes questioned and they say he never once assaulted them.

Avenatti pointed the finger at this moron Wohl and Surefire for another false claim which Wohl went to Twitter lying on him much as he did Mueller.

Close enough. :)

Oct 25, 2017
new jersey
No one looks for morons like this, simply being aware of politics and things that concern America and the world informs you of them.
Man, I'm on this forum everyday and I constantly have the news in my face wherever I go. Sometimes I just miss some little things, forgive me.
You missed the Mueller set up attempt from a few weeks back? It was hilarious, you should read the news more often!
Yeah, I read the title of it in OT a while back and didn't feel like reading into it. Didn't know it was this doofus.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
Nazi's rebrand to the infinity more brand friendly alt-right, and everyone goes along. Not me. I call Nazi's a Nazi.

airjoca

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
If Nazis move away from videogames they'll be outside. Maybe it's better to put up with them in chats rather than in real life.

BlacJack

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Goes to show how much of an idiot he is. Doesn't he understand that gaming is the hottest new platform for the alt-right to recruit their dumbass followers?

New? The right has been blaming games for human violence since Columbine and toxic people have played games since the beginning. Neither part of this is new.