• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
Mario launch title
Bundle
Coker scheme White and Blue for packaging
Bigger box then Wii U (I'm still surprise just how tiny the box was)
Box still saids NX

Leaks were pretty crazy back then
Nothing is funnier than "insiders" being exposed to the harsh light of reality. Either they are exposed as frauds, or they are forced to confront the fact that their "sources" are feeding them bullshit lol.

4chanleak.png

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lowkey the best part of these leaks is the subtitles that people are attaching to the yoshi game

watch all of us be wrong and it's called something like "yoshi for switch"

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
9. Donkey Kong: Then why hire real writers and multiplayer programmers?

Assuming 3D DK, Multiplayer could be animal buddies spun off into a racing mode like the cancelled Donkey Kong Racing or the return of Kong Battle from DK64.

Writers doesn't suddenly assume Naughty Dog style narrative. Even a decently developed cartoon story would require good writers.

N00MKRAD

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
That reminds me... remember Steep for Switch? lol

I have a feeling this thread is nearing its final hours soon.

I really wonder what is happening to Steep.

Last thing we heard is that it's still coming. Just hard to believe that months after the Steep announcement, the surprise DOOM port got announced and released. And now it's been out for months and Steep doesn't even have a release date.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
I ask Ubisoft about this every few months and they still insist it's coming.

I really wonder what is happening to Steep.

Last thing we heard is that it's still coming. Just hard to believe that months after the Steep announcement, the surprise DOOM port got announced and released. And now it's been out for months and Steep doesn't even have a release date.

I heard it was still coming about a month ago but there is one major obstacle remaining.

Does anyone even remember it was announced for Switch, though? Like... is anyone waiting for this version?

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
I heard it was still coming about a month ago but there is one major obstacle remaining.

Does anyone even remember it was announced for Switch, though? Like... is anyone waiting for this version?
I have zero interest in buying or playing it but it's such an intellectual curiosity at this point.

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
Nothing is funnier than "insiders" being exposed to the harsh light of reality. Either they are exposed as frauds, or they are forced to confront the fact that their "sources" are feeding them bullshit lol.

4chanleak.png

Good lord, they must have really trusted their insider knowledge to be so sure that the 4chan post was incorrect. I wonder if afterwards they checked their sources and admitted defeat or quietly swept their comment under the rug...

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
They're probably hoping everyone forgets Steep was supposed to be a thing for Switch until one day, a year from now they finally confirm they officially cancelled it, confirming what everyone knew from the start, that it always was nothing but vaporware.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
https://i2.wp.com//wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Nintendo-Switch-Mario-Kart-8-Deluxe-ARMS-russia-boxart.jpg?w=679&ssl=1

Leaked Russa bundle.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't make sense to release Steep especially because it will be a full price title. It will bomb badly.
Unless they have been working on a Steep X Mario collaboration.

Layla

Oct 25, 2017
Now I think about it delaying Switch Steep to coincide with the winter olympics next month would at least make some sort of sense (if that is what happened lol)

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
https://i2.wp.com//wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Nintendo-Switch-Mario-Kart-8-Deluxe-ARMS-russia-boxart.jpg?w=679&ssl=1

Leaked Russa bundle.

That's not really a leak but a Russia exclusive bundle just like they had a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle last year which never came out outside of Russia.

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Lol, Donkey Kong Planet info leak:

Donkey Kong Planet Info. leak

>Spritiual Successor to Donkey Kong 64.
>Massive interconnected world.
>You can go anywhere at any time (aren't gated by lack of abilities)
>Although the open world is huge, it's actually used properly because it was developed alongside Odyssey. A lot of ideas were exchanged.
>5 playable Kongs all with unique abilities.
>Puzzle solving involves using 2 or 3 Kongs at a time to synergize. Think BoTW, but much more action focused.
>New Donk City is the only world they're revealing during the Direct. It's much larger than Odyssey's version, isn't in the sky, and is overgrown by nature.
>Heavy emphasis on "Photorealistic graphics" in the environments. They want to recapture that "DKC feeling".
>You travel between areas in a minecart.
>There's 2D sections, although I haven't heard more than that. I have no idea what this means.
>Seeing BoTW caused them to delay the game and ALMOST rework the whole thing. It paid off.
>Over 1,500 main collectibles. (Not that crazy when you consider how much Korok Seeds and Moons there were in BoTW and Odyssey.
Dam yes this is what I wanted, so happy!!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
edit
That's not really a leak but a Russia exclusive bundle just like they had a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle last year which never came out outside of Russia.
In Greece we had a Mario & Rabbids bundle.

edit2
http://www.mediamarkt.gr/el/product/_nintendo-switch-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-1205828.html
NINTENDO-Switch---Mario-%26-Rabbids-Kingdom-Battle

Last edited:

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
We're a week away from the Direct and we're already close to a lock, that's how you know the hype is real..lol

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
I like the Donkey Kong Planet idea.

If true, I hope they reveal more areas than just New Donk City. That would make the game look like a Mario Odyssey DLC and confuse a lot of people.

Imagine BotW Hyrule being one of those lands... Everyone would go bonkers.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
What is the standard space of time nowadays for Nintendo to announce a Direct and for that Direct to happen? I firmly believe Nintendo is having a Direct this month, but there's no announcement yet - and I'm getting worried because I need it to start the year properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.