• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haha well, I posted originally, then refreshed, nothing came up, so I typed and posted it again, nothing came up, but now I see I have like 4 dupe messages...

Imma step away for now.

memoryman3

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Could someone change the chart link to the Nintendo JP one?

They have a much more accurate list that shows which amiibo works in specific ways and which ones don't.

Also, amiibo.life are very good at updating their charts and showing character specific uses.

Deleted member 1402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IMG_20151015_031856.jpg

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Thread reveals what the amiibos unlock for Super Mario Odyssey, pics included. All of which are just quicker unlocks that you can earn in the game without the amiibo, but still cool since I guessed that's what you could get & glad my guess was right.

....slightly disappointed that Wario only has his classic outfit, would've been cool to have two based on if you have the Smash version, but makes sense they went with classic.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I still remember the cold day when I got my store's only Marth and WFT before anyone else.

My, how time flies.

Oct 25, 2017
It is with the utmost sadness that I don't get free shipping from Best Buy with solely that three pack.

What do the Zelda champion amiibo do?

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
It warms my heart to see that OP again. Thanks for bringing it back, Diggeh. I finally completed my Smash collection and felt generally exhausted on Amiibo afterward, so I hadn't posted in the old thread for a while, but I'd be lying if I said every new release wasn't tempting.

JosephL64

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
I was going to collect them all, but then Animal Crossing happened and amiibo cards too.

Prob will just finish up the smash series, get the splatoon figures, 4 champions, and the Isabelles.

I'll have to check again who I'm missing.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Super Mario Odyssey amiibo (including the 3-pack) will be on Amazon tomorrow at 11am Pacific Time.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Just pre-ordered my Shovel Knight pack too :) I wonder why it's shipping only for Best Buy?

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
They each unlock a costume based on that Champion's Devine Beast. Aside from that, we don't know if you get an ability or anything else.

https:///legend-zeldabotw-champions-amiibo-release-dates-unveiled/

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
take it with a grain of salt but some people on reddit are saying Best Buy stores will be stocking the SMO three pack

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
I already picked up the individual ones. I guess the 3-pack would be good to display sealed.

kierwynn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still undecided on the Mario ones... maybe I'll see what GameStop has when we pick up the game today and impulse buy from there

Supersnazzi

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Best Buy delayed my amiibo again! First Chrom and Tiki, now Mario amiibo :( Says I should get them November 2nd. I can't wait to see them in person because from pictures alone they look amazing. Can't wait to use Mario and Peach as my wedding cake toppers :D

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Mine arrives with the game on Sat. BB should've shipped them a day earlier.

TheGrue

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I could order the Shovel Knight Amiibos for in-store pickup. Going to wait, I guess. Went to Target this morning and got all the wedding ones. Also, a little salty at Diggeh as I messaged him to try to get in the Amiibo Discord (still would like to get in) as a way to get into the site and heard nada (I'm sure he just never went back).

blakdeth

Oct 25, 2017
How do you all decide which Amiibo to purchase? I figure if an Amiibo is compatible with a game I am playing, then it will rank higher on my "must buy" list than an Amiibo that is incompatible regardless of rarity. The problem is, some of these games are compatible with over a dozen Amiibo. I am currently playing Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, and I simply can't justify buying all of the compatible Amiibo. So do you you just choose two or three that you really like, or do you say fuck it and buy as many as you can?

TheGrue

Oct 25, 2017
How do you all decide which Amiibo to purchase? I figure if an Amiibo is compatible with a game I am playing, then it will rank higher on my "must buy" list than an Amiibo that is incompatible regardless of rarity. The problem is, some of these games are compatible with over a dozen Amiibo. I am currently playing Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, and I simply can't justify buying all of the compatible Amiibo. So do you you just choose two or three that you really like, or do you say fuck it and buy as many as you can?

My motto is "gotta catch 'em all."

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
"" This item has been delayed, but we are continuing to work on it. If we cannot complete your order by 11/25/2017, we will let you know and cancel the item.""

-___- for the Mario amiibos. No date given either. Wut. BB is usually so good. So, I guess will have to make a new in store pick up order...

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. For those ordering online this should be a good bet. I saw them on Target also: https://www.target.com/p/nintendo-super-mario-odyssey-amiibo-3pk/-/A-52677887#lnk=sametab
I tried doing in-store pickup at GS but apparently at my local store at least (I called them) the in-store stock is just preorders that are already allotted. So, I made a second BB order for in-store pickup and hopefully they just cancel the one I mentioned above....

Salmander

Oct 25, 2017
So glad I got the BB restock on majoras mask amiibo, now I can actually open one and keep one sealed. Now only if the champion amiibos will come back for shipping on bestbuy....

Zelda amiibos have seriously expanded my collection ughhh