• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 7370

User-requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Would love a PS4 (EU) key. Almost willing to pre-order but really want to see how it performs on a PS4 Pro before commiting.

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I did this for Destiny and pre-ordered because of the Alpha. Wonder if I'll do the same with this if someone gives me a PS4 code ;)

ps3ud0 8)

jtar86

Nov 5, 2017
Looking for a pc code if anyone has a spare one.
Edit: Ended up just buying one cheap on cdkeys

Last edited:

Sly

May 11, 2018
I'm looking for a code as well. The beta would be a great way to calm myself down after RE2 later tonight.

Luckydog

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Would love to have an Xbox One code if there are any to spare....

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Still no joy for me, purchased game, confirmed EA account is linked to my PSNaccount, launched demo and stll get

"
Sorry, you do not currently have access to the Anthem VIP Demo."

I really tried to have codes to give you guys!

DamSea

Nov 11, 2017
Still no joy for me, purchased game, confirmed EA account is linked to my PSNaccount, launched demo and stll get

"

I have the same issue on Xbox. Will try on the PS4 in a second.

m23

Oct 25, 2017

"

Same issue here, though I have EA Access.

Edit: This looks like the solution -

"If you pre ordered digitally for console, and your friend code redeem looks like the image below: we know about it. What I'm hearing is that you'll need to log in to the demo once on the 25th, wait a bit, and refresh the page."

Last edited:

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Same issue here, though I have EA Access.

Edit: This looks like the solution -

"If you pre ordered digitally for console, and your friend code redeem looks like the image below: we know about it. What I'm hearing is that you'll need to log in to the demo once on the 25th, wait a bit, and refresh the page."

cool, I was thinking that was pretty crappy for people to have to lose play time do download the client but I realize now that anyone can download it in advance.

So I'll post codes on the 25th here lol

m23

Oct 25, 2017
cool, I was thinking that was pretty crappy for people to have to lose play time do download the client but I realize now that anyone can download it in advance.

So I'll post codes on the 25th here lol

Yeah everyone should download the demo while waiting for a code, that way it's ready to play as soon as possible.