• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will you watch the Super Bowl?

• Yes

Votes: 263 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 480 64.4%

• Total voters

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I wasn't until I found out they're performing this live

Now I am

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got YouTube TV set to record it, but I'm not planning on it. We'll see how it feels.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I usually watch for the commercials. The Super Bowl is in my home city, so I should be excited but I'm not invested in the two teams enough to care. I'll probably skip it for once. Plus, Maroon 5. I'll watch the NXT Halftime Heat show instead.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Not really interested in this year's Super Bowl (fuckin Pats again and I don't really follow the Rams) but I'm still watching it with friends. Hard to pass up that free food. And maybe the Patriots lose, that would be pretty cool to see.

just because everyone around me is, not because I like it.
Baka NFL!

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I don't much care for both teams but yeah. Hanging out with friends eating nachos and hot wings and enjoying their misery every time the pats get scored on? It's like Disney land. A good game of football is a good game regardless what i think of the teams though so hopefully it's good.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to be at work, and I'm going to hear all of the cheering from the bar 30 feet from where i work, so I may as well put the game on to know wtf everyone is raving about.

cirr

Oct 26, 2017
Northern VA
Watching the chiefs lose that game killed any interest I had in the superbowl. Saints could have been worthwhile to watch as well. Now there's nothing to draw me in and I've made other plans with friends that don't revolve around Sunday's game.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure I'll be asleep when it airs and if not I'd probably get something important done. Super Bowl was always the ex wife thing.

Oct 26, 2017
User Warned: Wishing injury on a sports player
Abso-fucking-lutely.

I will be praying for the end of Boston's dynasty, and the end of Brady's ability to walk.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. Haven't watched in years. I'll catch some of the reactions here and wait for the trailers/commercials to go online.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't bring myself to watch another Patriots superbowl, even on the chance of seeing them lose again. One single team basically ruined it for me. I'm pretty much sick of it.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
UK and yep. Pretty much the only sporting event I watch outside of Olympics and World Cup finals. Become a ritual of sorts over the years, stay up late to watch it, stock up on chicken wings, Doritos, Pepsi and dip and survive until the morning. Will likely be playing the Switch heavily among the downtime.