• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Arrow S7 |OT| Supermax changes nothing, Hoss.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, both of the better Canaries left, so now we're stuck with just Dinah. Great...

Was nice seeing Sara in two episodes back to back tho, though WTF at her having her sonic device this entire time lmao

Oct 25, 2017
See i had some news to catch up on .
Felicity not being around in last season is interesting but with short ep count a smaller cast is nice.
She will most likely be back for final or sometime during the season to say a final farewell , same for other old cast members .
Tonight ep was nice .

Oct 26, 2017
The Grid
Good episode, I really liked the Laurel and felicity dynamic about how she never gave up on her and always believed in her, minus a few minutes where she didn't lol

Good relationship and feels this episode and that ending was perfect.

Oct 28, 2017
This episode had the worst writing ever. "I'm Bad!" "You're not!" x 27 scenes until randomly she decides to be good to end the episode, and then the heroes use a bomb to kill a bunch of hired goons they were already running away from.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, both of the better Canaries left, so now we're stuck with just Dinah. Great...

Was nice seeing Sara in two episodes back to back tho, though WTF at her having her sonic device this entire time lmao
On Legends that device got put in a box with Ray's suit and Nate's steel. It's returned upon leaving the show apparently

I missed the first 2 minutes of the episode but now I feel like I missed an entire episode, did Sara and Shadowthief show up last episode or in the first 2 minutes?

When did the previous episode air? Hmm, I definitely saw the last episode, it's on my PVR. I guess the first 2 minutes this week were action packed lol

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, did you block out every scene with Felicity? She actually explained this. That was Laurel-1 Sonic Cry that Crisco originally made for her that went around her neck. Felicity took it and modified it for Sara and made it more of a watch like object. Then gave it to Dinah so she could have her cry back.

Remember, Sara's sonic cry from Season 2 is actually a sonic ball thing that she hold or roll/drop on ground.

I missed the first 2 minutes of the episode but now I feel like I missed an entire episode, did Sara and Shadowthief show up last episode or in the first 2 minutes?

When did the previous episode air? Hmm, I definitely saw the last episode, it's on my PVR. I guess the first 2 minutes this week were action packed lol
No, Shadowthief is just brand new. And Sara was called in by Felicity (off-scene) during this episode.

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, did you block out every scene with Felicity? She actually explained this. That was Laurel-1 Sonic Cry that Crisco originally made for her that went around her neck. Felicity took it and modified it for Sara and made it more of a watch like object. Then gave it to Dinah so she could have her cry back.
Oh I see. Was only really paying attention when Sara was around lol, wasn't feeling this episode much outside of her showing up.

Remember, Sara's sonic cry from Season 2 is actually a sonic ball thing that she hold or roll/drop on ground.
Ah yea

Oct 25, 2017
U.S.
This most recent episode was a lot of fun. I'm gonna miss Cassidy quite a bit. She killed it as the Black Siren and really brought the best outta Rickard's Felicity.

Oliver and Felicity's daughter is the absolute worst, though. CW acting at it's most intolerable. Who raised her? Cisco?

...and then the heroes use a bomb to kill a bunch of hired goons they were already running away from.
Yo! That was the wildest shit. The went out of their way to muder those unconscious baddies for no real reason.

Damn I legit squealed seeing Redeemed Canary return in the future complete with that ridiculous platinum blonde wig

Also as someone who dropped Arrow for 3 years because of Olicity, I'm soaking up all this Lauricity. Laurel-1 dying was the straw that broke me off the show, and Felicity dropping s8 is what brought me back, and here's the first episode I get to watch since catching up and it's their dynamic together I'm really enjoying.

Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
God I hate Laurel 1's Canary costume with a passion. They need to make it feel more like comics Black Canary. Weave the fishnet pattern into something so she doesn't actually have to wear them, but good lord it looks like a dominatrix outfit with all those metal rings and hooks which serve no purpose except to make noise while you walk.