• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 67800

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 30, 2020
8Bxqtj9.png

tBwXvtv.png

oVBRHcU.png

ohqCmvV.png

rs78UcG.png

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
I really, really, really, really hope this game turns out well, I love its style and art direction and the animations shown in trailers/gameplay so far is absurdly high quality.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
At worst the story and the acting is going to be weak, but gameplay/ art direction / combat and OST are going to be great, amazing even.

Can't wait.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
😂 The OP of the Reddit post seems like amateur hour. Person is gonna caught out.

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018
Atomic Heart devs are looking for Turkish contractor who worked on it right this moment. If dude is in QA or something similar their career is fucked.

dirtyjane

Oct 27, 2017
Person in the reddit post says it was a 30 minute walking sim before the titledrop, other poster linkend and article wich doesnt shine a bright light on the game.
Keeping expectations in check like the time Biomutant looked promising.

Oct 25, 2017
Can you please elaborate? Do you mean that someone left the project mid QA and they are looking for new people to finish the QA process?

The person who leaked it on reddit, used his actual reddit account with personal information that can easily be gleaned from his post history. It's going to be very easy for the devs to ID who he is.

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
Looks like a graphical hybrid of Bioshock and Dying Light.

Looks sick. I'm in. Game Pass Day 1, right?

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
If it werent for current events I would have loved it if the next bioshock would be set in an soviet 60/70's era styled dystopia.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Looks alright. The first thing I noticed was the little circle icon in the menu.

I'm hoping that's not a console version mouse menu thingy. Stop doing that games.

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018

Steamy Manatee

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 18, 2022
I wonder what their actual connection to the project is, don't think devs are going to send beta builds to some randoms.
probably localization. Turkish localization is not super common, there are like 2-3 big localization companies that do handle it and they work on pretty much everything, from my experience working with localization contractors and meeting them at TGS

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018
probably localization. Turkish localization is not super common, there are like 2-3 big localization companies that do handle it and they work on pretty much everything, from my experience working with localization contractors and meeting them at TGS
Weird they're localizing it from English and not from Russian. If this is the case whoever this person is working for is about to have a problem. Just baffling they decided to drop it on Reddit instead of going for places they can just do it anonymously or with an alt account lol.

Meowmixez

ESS ESS DEE
Oct 27, 2017
I just hope it plays as good as it looks. I really want to plunk down $100 for this and go all in.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
I just hope this isn't just a overscripted super linear game that looks amazing in videos and screenshots but basically amounts o a interactive movie.

Last edited:

xtib81

Mar 10, 2019
I really, really, really, really hope this game turns out well, I love its style and art direction and the animations shown in trailers/gameplay so far is absurdly high quality.

Yeah, but a little voice in my head is telling me to remain cautious though, it's almost too good to be true.

Last edited:

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
I'm worried everything we've seen is from super computers and the console versions won't match. At least ps5 and XSX should at least look close?

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah I'm just worried about the performance and jank, but otherwise this looks brilliant

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
Person in the reddit post says it was a 30 minute walking sim before the titledrop, other poster linkend and article wich doesnt shine a bright light on the game.
Keeping expectations in check like the time Biomutant looked promising.

Well, and? .. there are many, many fantastic games that start that way.. Half-Life games, BioShock games, Metro games and many other FPS games, many action games, many immersive sim games, many RPG games, etc... building immersion and worldbuilding in the first minutes or even hours of a game is now a bad thing or something?

dirtyjane

Oct 27, 2017
Well, and? .. there are many, many fantastic games that start that way.. Half-Life games, BioShock games, Metro games and many other FPS games, many action games, many immersive sim games, many RPG games, etc... building immersion and worldbuilding in the first minutes or even hours of a game is now a bad thing or something?
There also counter examples.
My post was just paraphrasing the reddit post and being cautious about an industry that sometimes fucks over its customers.

Jul 22, 2022
Weird they're localizing it from English and not from Russian.
I believe it is easier to find English to Turkish translators than Russian to Turkish translators.

Yeah, but a little voice in my hand is telling me to remain cautious though, it's almost too good to be true.
The main question at hand is how the game is interconnected. So far we mainly saw pieces of the world but no information how you traverse across the world.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't get why people are still in doubt of the authenticity of the gameplay of this.

ramenline

Jan 9, 2019
apparently this game has been a mess behind the scenes. i hope it comes out good, but i've set my expectations back to 0 for now

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
They just better have a toggle to turn off the headache inducing post-processing effects that developers love to smear all over the screen just because they can. Getting real Bloodborne vibes in that regard.

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
There also counter examples.
My post was just paraphrasing the reddit post and being cautious about an industry that sometimes fucks over its customers.

Yeah but you were making it seem as if the fact that the first half of the game is without shooting, action scenes, set-pieces and similar stuff was somehow a red flag about the quality of the game which is obviously illogical and based on absolutely nothing .. a story driven, immersive FPS/RPG genre mix game is in the first moments without shooting? How unorthodox and unusual - apart from the fact that most of these types of games start this way

phonicjoy

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
Yeah but you were making it seem as if the fact that the first half of the game is without shooting, action scenes, set-pieces and similar stuff was somehow a red flag about the quality of the game which is obviously illogical and based on absolutely nothing .. a story driven, immersive FPS/RPG genre mix game is in the first moments without shooting? How unorthodox and unusual - apart from the fact that most of these types of games start this way

There has been a lot of talk about troubled development and cutback features with this game. I think it's reasonable to read a comment like that and extrapolate that this is more than just a slow start (which I don't mind either).

I'd love for this to be good, and not putting money in the coffers of the Russian state, but what can you do.

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
There has been a lot of talk about troubled development and cutback features with this game. I think it's reasonable to read a comment like that and extrapolate that this is more than just a slow start (which I don't mind either).

I'd love for this to be good, and not putting money in the coffers of the Russian state, but what can you do.

Yeah I know about that.. but that specific part of your comment about "how it is a walking sim in the first 30 minutes" has what kind of connection to the game being bad? That part was like "better watch out guys, the first half an hour of this game is a walking sim" and I just don't understand why.. should I now warn everyone who wants to try Half-Life or Metro for the first time for them being bad because in the first moments all these games are "walking sims" ? Like why is that part of your comment even in there and why are you trying to sound games that take their time and want to at first immerse the player in their worlds bad and such?

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I doubt it's an open world game anymore like shown here, going by apanasik's report:

View: https://youtu.be/42wReUffJZ8&t=14m44s

Previously, on locations, the level design was arranged so that the player could go through a particular segment in different ways, choosing between several alternative paths. And then all this was cut, and the variety now, in fact, comes down only to the choice of weapons and abiloks.
In the open world, dungeons were planned, not mandatory and unique in terms of lore/rewards. But when they decided to cut the content, the dungeons were the first to go under the knife. It is possible that none of these locations will see the light of day.​

Jul 22, 2022
Previously, on locations, the level design was arranged so that the player could go through a particular segment in different ways, choosing between several alternative paths. And then all this was cut, and the variety now, in fact, comes down only to the choice of weapons and abiloks.
In the open world, dungeons were planned, not mandatory and unique in terms of lore/rewards. But when they decided to cut the content, the dungeons were the first to go under the knife. It is possible that none of these locations will see the light of day.
Then I guess it will be a set of locations connected by loading screens like the original Stalker.