• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Becky/Charlotte carries TV for a minute until survivor series

charlotte and ronda are the respective champs and team captains

"MMA girls are tight, WWE girls can't work together!"

WWE girls win due to miscommunication which starts a Shayna/Ronda feud or something who cares

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I am so happy fam. We did it! Uce! We eatin' good in the neighborhood.
giphy.gif

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018

lol this story is gonna be a joy to watch if this is the angle they are taking

"Becky says I don't work hard like her and I just live off my name, that's not fair!"

That's gonna go over real well.

Becky is gonna get cheered at every turn here.

And to think, this is your Fall feud. They are going to seriously make Charlotte into the female Roman Reigns. I mean I see her dropping the title at TLC at the latest, but still. They'll probably have her go over Becky and then lose to Asuka or something. And then have Becky/Asuka as the Wrestlemania program.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
moment of the weekend: the revival of PCO

runner up: how dave meltzer reacts to ronda rousey's makeup

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
And to think, this is your Fall feud. They are going to seriously make Charlotte into the female Roman Reigns. I mean I see her dropping the title at TLC at the latest, but still. They'll probably have her go over Becky and then lose to Asuka or something. And then have Becky/Asuka as the Wrestlemania program.

Well with Becky turning it means Asuka is almost definitely not turning.

So I wonder what they do. Because I don't think they can do Charlotte/Ronda at WM if Charlotte still has the title, but I don't know who she would drop it to. Maybe Becky but I doubt it. I don't think it would be Asuka because I think they'd want a heel to do it.

Maybe Shayna?

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Becky/Charlotte carries TV for a minute until survivor series

charlotte and ronda are the respective champs and team captains

"MMA girls are tight, WWE girls can't work together!"

WWE girls win due to miscommunication which starts a Shayna/Ronda feud or something who cares

Why would any of the horsewomen follow Charlotte?

She's acting like a victim when she gets a title shot/match on any show she's one when none of the other 3 get any opportunities no matter how good a show they put on. The horsewomen vs horsewomen feud makes no sense with where they're at right now.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
same with the iiconics, who management has big plans for due to their high merch sales
That rumor was never sourced from anywhere though. I could never dig one up. If it came from anyone, it likely came from Brad Shepard.

Anyways, I'm holding off on saying this is a Becky heel turn, considering WWE likes to forget about turns a week or two later when it comes to the 4HW (see: Sasha/Bayley), and unless she actively starts tagging with heels/attacking other babyfaces, I would say her issues are more related to Charlotte than they are with Asuka/Naomi/Whoever.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Why would any of the horsewomen follow Charlotte?

She's acting like a victim when she gets a title shot/match on any show she's one when none of the other 3 get any opportunities no matter how good a show they put on. The horsewomen vs horsewomen feud makes no sense with where they're at right now.

The only way I could see them getting there is if you throw Shayna on SD, have her torment both Charlotte and Becky and run with some "enemy of my enemy" shit.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was disappointed that the lewd lady brought back the No Flippng Just Fisting sign for TakeOver instead of making a new one for this year.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
The only way I could see them getting there is if you throw Shayna on SD, have her torment both Charlotte and Becky and run with some "enemy of my enemy" shit.

That doesn't make sense. The only booking that makes sense is Becky and Asuka stabbing Charlotte to death on SD live for whining about having to earn her chances with Asuka becoming the new 4th horsewoman. There's literally nothing likeable about Charlotte even when she's put next to Bayley.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Obviously Asuka is going to team up with Shayna when the tag titles are introduced and win them at Evolution against Sasha/Bayley. That is how main roster WWE would book it.

vatisthis?

Oct 25, 2017
Roman should be the only member of the shield to do that suicide dive btw. Rollins and Ambrose make it look like trash.

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
roman needs to lose the bulletproof vest. only gripe I have with the best wrestler in the wwe.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
81LeOex.png

AHHHH FUCKTHISSHITFUCKTHISSHITFUCKTHISSHITFUCKTHISSHITFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUUUUUUCK YOU YOU ABSOLUTE BALLBAGS I REALLY NEED FHW WWE TO PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE.

I know. I know...

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There's actually a way out of this Charlotte/Becky where everyone looks good, you build Asuka back and you get your Charlotte/Ronda match.

You have Charlotte and Becky feud for a bit, Becky pushing the angle of "There's only one way to get to the top around here if you don't have the name or the look". Eventually you have Becky win so Charlotte can drop the title in time for the Rumble. While this is going on, you have Asuka getting wins. Have her get her wins back from Carmella, beating others on the roster. Along the way you drop segments with Becky running into Asuka and telling her that she's never going to get all the way to the top unless she learns the lesson Becky did. You have Charlotte win the Rumble so she challenges Ronda. Have her eliminate Asuka to win. Becky needles Asuka for losing to Charlotte. Tells her she wouldn't have if she was more like her. You have Asuka cut a promo on her about how she's gonna prove she doesn't need to do that because she's the best. Have her kill pretty much everyone on the SD roster leading to WM, and have her beat Becky at WM for the title.

And there you go. Asuka is a face champion who is built back up. Becky gets a good title run and heel work. You get a quality match. And you can still do your Charlotte/Ronda match as your mainstream thing.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Becky gets huge responses on a weekly basis and tonight got the biggest face response, whenever Bayley turns on Sasha she gets one of the best face responses on the night, Sasha gets over huge in any match she's in. Nobody ever gives a fuck about Charlotte.

Best constantly push the white blond lady and leave the others to rot! Why'd ya'll have any hope for this company?

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
There's actually a way out of this Charlotte/Becky where everyone looks good, you build Asuka back and you get your Charlotte/Ronda match.

You have Charlotte and Becky feud for a bit, Becky pushing the angle of "There's only one way to get to the top around here if you don't have the name or the look". Eventually you have Becky win so Charlotte can drop the title in time for the Rumble. While this is going on, you have Asuka getting wins. Have her get her wins back from Carmella, beating others on the roster. Along the way you drop segments with Becky running into Asuka and telling her that she's never going to get all the way to the top unless she learns the lesson Becky did. You have Charlotte win the Rumble so she challenges Ronda. Have her eliminate Asuka to win. Becky needles Asuka for losing to Charlotte. Tells her she wouldn't have if she was more like her. You have Asuka cut a promo on her about how she's gonna prove she doesn't need to do that because she's the best. Have her kill pretty much everyone on the SD roster leading to WM, and have her beat Becky at WM for the title.

And there you go. Asuka is a face champion who is built back up. Becky gets a good title run and heel work. You get a quality match. And you can still do your Charlotte/Ronda match as your mainstream thing.

You realize the odds of this occurring are infinitesimally small, yes?

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018

This is too complicated for WWE. What's more likely going to happen: Charlotte will retain over Becky clean, and then drop the title to Asuka who will drop the title to Alexa or another random blonde at Wrestlemania or something.

Deleted member 13037

god bless you my friend

Oct 26, 2017
UK

This is sad.

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
I think almost everyone complained about Seth selling the knee injury in the past, but it's funny how WWE loves to bring this in every match

Tonight Seth didn't sell the injury during the fight, not a single moment, but Cole spend the whole time talking about Seth's knee

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe Brock holding the Universal Title was Vince's horcrux tying him to this business still, and he'll step down no..a.ahhaahahaahhaha.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This is too complicated for WWE. What's more likely going to happen: Charlotte will retain over Becky clean, and then drop the title to Asuka who will drop the title to Alexa or another random blonde at Wrestlemania or something.

Yeah but then your timeline becomes messy.

Charlotte basically has to win the Rumble. It's the only way she can switch brands to face Ronda. So she can't be champion on that show.

So you've got four shows until then to do the swap. HIAC, Australia, Evolution, and the December PPV.

You have to imagine the Becky feud goes for at least two of those, if not more. So she'd have to either drop it to Asuka at Evolution (in your scenario), or they'd have to rush into it at the December PPV and give her a rematch loss on TV.

The timing is kind of wonky. She almost has to drop it at Evolution at the latest considering there's almost definitely no title defense at Survivor Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.