Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
At this point, presumably the same day they launch the teaser trailer. I'm sure the choreography of Avengers 4 promo versus Captain Marvel promo has been very carefully considered, too (for example I wouldn't expect Carol Danvers to show up in any but the final Avengers 4 trailer).

tbh I'd say the day before that, as part of the "trailer coming tomorrow" announcement

probably about a month from now, maybe a bit less if we're lucky

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
It still won't be as difficult as marketing Far From Home
Eh, that depends. I think everyone knows Spider-Man (and everyone who died in the snap) is going to be back after Avengers 4 - the suspense is not in whether that'll happen but *how* it'll happen. I agree that they'll have to be careful about how the trailers are cut, but they're better off ripping off the bandaid and just showing that Peter Parker is back (I think) than trying to find a way to disguise that fact.

TwoDelay

Apr 6, 2018
At this point, presumably the same day they launch the teaser trailer. I'm sure the choreography of Avengers 4 promo versus Captain Marvel promo has been very carefully considered, too (for example I wouldn't expect Carol Danvers to show up in any but the final Avengers 4 trailer).
i think she'll be the a4 first trailer's stinger

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
You know what's going to possibly make that spoiler even sadder?

Being so worried about anything happening to her, Tony made it for her to have when he's not around. Even after death he still wants to protect her.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
The official Spider-Man social media pages just changed their main photo to the Far from Home logo, it feels like we're closer to a Spider-Man trailer than an Avengers one, lol.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Frank Grillo is on the new UFC Unfiltered podcast and at the 19:06 mark they complain about Crossbones being killed, and he says: "He makes an appearance in the next Avengers movie, but it's a flashback."

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018

This was a nice video from Marvel Studios. Interesting what they said about the movies they have rights to mainly the Hulks.
I think it's high time Feige does a cameo in one of these movies Stan Lee style. He's earned his place.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Frank Grillo is on the new UFC Unfiltered podcast and at the 19:06 mark they complain about Crossbones being killed, and he says: "He makes an appearance in the next Avengers movie, but it's a flashback."

Grillo was great as Crossbones. I wonder if it's a flashback as in a scene from older movie, or a newly shot scene set in the past? I mean flashback could mean anything predeath right? Like... Time stone/QR shenanigan flash back?

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Grillo was great as Crossbones. I wonder if it's a flashback as in a scene from older movie, or a newly shot scene set in the past? I mean flashback could mean anything predeath right? Like... Time stone/QR shenanigan flash back?
Probably newly shot scene from the past.
Considering we've seen stuff mainly from "The Avengers", I'd expect some kind of cameo that brings back Crossbones as a potential character for Feige to use.

Just the effect of fucking with time means that everyone we all considered dead could come back: Ronan, Malekith, Arnim Zola, Strucker, Hela, etc. I can't wait for A4.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Not really Avengers 4 related, but I came dressed as Thanos for my office Halloween costume contest, and not a single person out of 35 knows who I am. "Oh, are you a Transformer?" This is the biggest movie of the year, how is this possible?!

Most of my coworkers are 30-somethings if that makes a difference.

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
Not really Avengers 4 related, but I came dressed as Thanos for my office Halloween costume contest, and not a single person out of 35 knows who I am. "Oh, are you a Transformer?" This is the biggest movie of the year, how is this possible?!

AWsu5ew.gif

Okii

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Maybe your costume wasn't as good as you thought it was.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
Yeah, sorry, if you weren't holding up that "gauntlet", I'd have no idea you were Thanos. With the googly eyes, it looks more like Grimace.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018

Work hard to a high level position and blow their minds and use your power, to change their reality and come at their soul by removing them from your office space for wasting your time.

Jk

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Work hard to a high level position and blow their minds and use your power, to change their reality and come at their soul by removing them from your office space for wasting your time.

Jk
I wanted to go around and take a bunch of pictures of me doing mundane office shit in my get up and slap Thanos quotes on them, but if no one gets the jokes then what is even the point.

Like, we're working on our 2019 budget so I wanted to take a picture of me tooling around in a spreadsheet with, "Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the budget, but this does put a smile on my face."

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
I wanted to go around and take a bunch of pictures of me doing mundane office shit in my get up and slap Thanos quotes on them, but if no one gets the jokes then what is even the point.

Like, we're working on our 2019 budget so I wanted to take a picture of me tooling around in a spreadsheet with, "Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the budget, but this does put a smile on my face."

It's a shame they didn't get it even with the Gauntlet as a clue. I liked that budget line lol.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl

Maybe they just thought you were going as golden gloved autoerotically asphyxiated Bruce Willis?

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017

Just "fan made," but with all these fan castings of Katherine as Kate, I'm starting to want her as Kate Bishop.

She'll turn out to be bystander #616.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

Just "fan made," but with all these fan castings of Katherine as Kate, I'm starting to want her as Kate Bishop.

She'll turn out to be bystander #616.

I'm not seeing it, really. She's female and has dark hair (meaningless when playing a character as it can change), yeah, but I don't know how people jumped from that to Kate Bishop. I think Hawkeye's more-grown-up daughter theory is just as plausible, in that it's a shot in the dark. But at least then she has the super youthful look and affect of Langford that Kate Bishop never had in the comics but you'd expect from someone who is younger.