Kronotech

Oct 28, 2017
I kinda dig the suits. Screen usually seems to look better than concept but I think they're pretty bad ass already.

Oct 26, 2017
There was an old trailer description saying it had Rocket in the white suit, no idea if it was legit.
The various toy leaks show white suits so I'm sure they will feature. This new art looks like it's dated concept work if it's legit, even Rocket's suit is a different design to the toy box suits despite him being in the same pose.

Oct 25, 2017
Louisville, Kentucky
How about we agree that Comicbook.com of all places is not an outlet of enough repute to have a say in whether something like this is real or fake

They are good for one thing: regurgitating press releases and articles from other sites

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
How about we agree that Comicbook.com of all places is not an outlet of enough repute to have a say in whether something like this is real or fake

They are good for one thing: regurgitating press releases and articles from other sites

People who write for ComicBook.com think that the Dark Phoenix cast is in Avengers 4, secretly filmed in reshoots "just in case" the deal closes in time. I'm not kidding, I've talked to a couple of them there who believe that.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New Promo art leak:
h51q7y099jx11.jpg
Seems Fox is influencing Marvel instead of the other way around.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
heroichollywood and comicbook.com annoy me. They literally have 75% of the same shit on every article. AND GO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN AVENGERS 4 LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.

This is why I use adblock none of you people deserve advertising revenue

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Comicbook.com should have no credibility. First of all during the walking dead a commercial aired that said "BEST SHOW ON TV" COMICBOOK.COM like as if that site has an weight to it. Brandon and whoever controls heroichollywood need to get their shit together

ManaByte

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Comicbook.com should have no credibility. First of all during the walking dead a commercial aired that said "BEST SHOW ON TV" COMICBOOK.COM like as if that site has an weight to it. Brandon and whoever controls heroichollywood need to get their shit together

Brandon does the Walking Dead CB stuff (and works with their official convention, which is why they get quoted). Heroichollywood is El Mayimbe's site he launched before getting the job at The Wrap.

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Read the article. It's just a speculative clickbait thing:

They just don't like how they look so they claim it's fake.

They and Heroic Hollywood who reposted the article are going to look very stupid when the trailer comes out (there's apparently ONE character in the white suit in it).

Was there a leak about the trailer that I missed? Spill the beans ManaByte.

Suits look great for the most part, can't get over Iron Man wearing a suit over his suit, but I guess Quantum Realm logic applies, they could be wearing pink latex suits for all I care and I'd still watch that.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brandon does the Walking Dead CB stuff (and works with their official convention, which is why they get quoted). Heroichollywood is El Mayimbe's site he launched before getting the job at The Wrap.
I know but I mean a solid amount of their articles are pure clickbait, fake news, sensationalism whatever you want to call it.

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Was there a leak about the trailer that I missed? Spill the beans ManaByte.

Suits look great for the most part, can't get over Iron Man wearing a suit over his suit, but I guess Quantum Realm logic applies, they could be wearing pink latex suits for all I care and I'd still watch that.
Technically, Ant-Man shouldn't need one too. Since his suit works in the Quantum Realm. That said, it is kind of half-broken as seen in Ant-Man and the Wasp. Guess they'll need it for the time travelling itself.

ManaByte

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Technically, Ant-Man shouldn't need one too. Since his suit works in the Quantum Realm. That said, it is kind of half-broken as seen in Ant-Man and the Wasp. Guess they'll need it for the time travelling itself.

His suit also may not have the shielding needed to protect from Quantum energy. Janet's didn't and it mutated her.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Suits looks whatever. But seeing Rocket with an Avengers uniform brings me life.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Something Ive wondered on: Is the point of all the infinity stones, as in, were they created for the purpose of wiping of half the universe or is that just one of many insane things Thanos could do with them all together?

Bradbury

Oct 28, 2017
Something Ive wondered on: Is the point of all the infinity stones, as in, were they created for the purpose of wiping of half the universe or is that just one of many insane things Thanos could do with them all together?
One of the many things you could do probably, It´s more like Thanos became a god

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

They're remnants from the creation of the universe capable of literally anything. Wiping out half the universe was just what Thanos wanted to do with that power.

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
So Kronos' mind is basically one with the universe and time, and he can exert control over souls of deceased mortals, and animate artificial bodies. I wonder if he will play with time, or if he'll just have a heart-to-heart with Thanos in Avengers 4.

Apparently Celestials will also be a part of Avengers 4, as they are keeping a sharp eye on the infinity stones.

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
So Kronos' mind is basically one with the universe and time, and he can exert control over souls of deceased mortals, and animate artificial bodies. I wonder if he will play with time, or if he'll just have a heart-to-heart with Thanos in Avengers 4.

Apparently Celestials will also be a part of Avengers 4, as they are keeping a sharp eye on the infinity stones.
Damn celestials now
I was hoping for a soft reboot after A4

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Well I was thinking probably a bit too much. With Thanos wiping out half of the population does that all account for collateral damage? Like for example that helicopter that crash into the building, obviously the pilot was dusted but did they have a co-pilot and passengers that didn't? What about people driving trucks and high speed cars? There's potential damage and death in those situations too.

Rant over, definitely overthinking it.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I was thinking probably a bit too much. With Thanos wiping out half of the population does that all account for collateral damage? Like for example that helicopter that crash into the building, obviously the pilot was dusted but did they have a co-pilot and passengers that didn't? What about people driving trucks and high speed cars? There's potential damage and death in those situations too.

Rant over, definitely overthinking it.
Yea it's most likely 55% of earths population dead airplane crashes etc

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's up to Thanos. His wishes would define what happened. It's just as easy to believe that 41% were dusted and exactly 9% died in related incidents.

A bit like the Lazy Gun from the Iain Banks Against a Dark Background novel. You point and shoot but you don't know what the gun will do. It could be anything from a nail through an eyeball or a large planet smashing into your world.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018

It's up to Thanos. His wishes would define what happened. It's just as easy to believe that 41% were dusted and exactly 9% died in related incidents.

A bit like the Lazy Gun from the Iain Banks Against a Dark Background novel. You point and shoot but you don't know what the gun will do. It could be anything from a nail through an eyeball or a large planet smashing into your world.

I like the 41% and 9% collateral idea making it a solid 50%. Those Infinity Stones are really something if they can precisely calculate something of that magnitude.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Marvel out here helping DC by attaching the A4 trailer to DC's FAILING blockbuster.

Praise be to Feige and his ever-present generosity!

MetalMagus

Avenger
Oct 16, 2018
Maine
Wow, Marvel out here helping DC by attaching the A4 trailer to DC's FAILING blockbuster.

Praise be to Feige and his ever-present generosity!

I mean, these days everyone's just going to watch it 5 times on the internet anyways. And then 3 different "REACT" versions of the trailer. And then 4 more times when the 4k quality version drops. And then 2 different "Here's what you missed!" and "Avengers 4 Secrets REVEALED" breakdown versions of the trailer. And then a handful of meme remixes.

Anyone who's buying a ticket for just the trailer is the most die-hard of the die-hards.