• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Starlite

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, looks like the trailer is about to drop if we're getting clear shots already. A few of those seem to be from the Comic-Con trailer, but it looks like some additional footage/changes as well. Which makes sense, considering the Age of Ultron trailer was changed a bit from it's original Comic-Con showing.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man I saw Justice League just yesterday but all I care about now are those damn shots and the trailer

Spoopy

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles/Belfast
The shot of Scarlet Witch floating down to the floor was for Carol originally.
yeah, I know they were going to introduce her as a newly discovered part of the new Avengers team and hadn't even cast her obviously so they even considered just leaving her upcast but obvious that it was Danvers. Oh well, I'm excited for how they integrate her into this story instead.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
when are we getting the infinity war trailer....

Should be soon now. Surprised it wasn't attached to the end of Thor. They didn't want to release the trailer until Thor was out and enough people saw it. The SDCC trailer had a ton of spoilers for Thor Ragnarok, along with a bunch of unfinished cgi, which is why we haven't seen it yet.

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
According to this interview, that was it!:
http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/04...fx-plates-for-captain-marvel-in-age-of-ultron

The way we reveal Scarlet Witch [in costume] at the end of the movie? Those were Captain Marvel plate shots. Joss said, 'We'll cast her later!' And I said, 'Yeah Joss, we'll cast her later.' [Whispers to an invisible associate who isn't Joss] 'We're not putting her in there!'

Finally Joss was like 'Let's use those plates to let Scarlet Witch fly into frame, give her a big entrance?'

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Got chills looking at those lol I just love the hell out of the Marvel Universe. It's like a really long high budget tv show and we are coming up on the final battle good lord!

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to say that if the movie doesn't have Thanos fighting all the avengers by himself I'm gonna be very upset

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, Vision is too OP in the movies and they barely do anything with him as a result. Def kill him.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stark probably gonna put Jarvis in vision, as of now he's kind of a mix of super duper OP mind stone and jarvis right ?

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I really think carol Danvers is gonna be revealed to the avengers as some secret weapon that nick fury has been hiding for the last 25 years.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sure seems like it. If she's been in business since the 90's, yeah.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Something we noticed over in The Box Office Discord -

Jimmy Kimmel usually gets these trailers as an exclusive reveal
Tomorrow the guest list is TBA
Jimmy's taken Fridays off for a few years now and they generally air a repeat from earlier in the week. If it was really a new episode with a trailer reveal, they would've hyped it up because regular viewers usually don't tune in on Fridays. I'll watch tonight to see if he explicitly says to tune in tomorrow.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Blonde Black Widow is new avatar worthy this time next year when the Blu Ray drops.

This movie is going to be incredible.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Been waiting a long time for this trailer. Hype levels at maximum level. Hoping it's tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Proxima Midnight is the worst adaptation see in the MCU yet. I love how they un-sexualized her, but the orignal design was so clean and elegant.

71.jpg

Not until we get Tom King's Vision miniseries as a movie.

I need this so bad.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Proxima Midnight is the worst adaptation see in the MCU yet. I love how they un-sexualized her, but the orignal design was so clean and elegant.

Couldn't remember her comic look so I googled her, and yeah, MCU design definitely takes her in a very different direction. Marvel in general seem to try and add a ton of small details when they transfer a character over from comic to movie form

Oct 27, 2017
As a straight married man, I feel perfectly comfortable in saying: Chris Evans is so fucking hot.

Screens look cool, but I'm not particularly sold on that villain design. If Thanos has a gang of underlings it's a shame they haven't done anything to establish them before now. Still, looking forward to the trailer and can't wait to see more. There's this, Black Panther and is there another Marvel film coming out next year as well?

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Hmmm.... about the Black Order...

Didn't the ComicCon reveal have Thanos (obviously), Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, Black Dwarf, and Corvus Glaive designs on display? I wonder if that means no SuperGiant or if she'll come later? Can't wait to see these characters in action!

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
MCU Proxima Midnight looks fantastic.

Yeah I like it as well, looks real intimidating!
Couldn't remember her comic look so I googled her, and yeah, MCU design definitely takes her in a very different direction. Marvel in general seem to try and add a ton of small details when they transfer a character over from comic to movie form

Coming off of Hela, I bet they didn't want two evil women runing around in massive black head pieces in the MCU.

latest

Zero-ELEC

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Hmmm.... about the Black Order...

Didn't the ComicCon reveal have Thanos (obviously), Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, Black Dwarf, and Corvus Glaive designs on display? I wonder if that means no SuperGiant or if she'll come later? Can't wait to see these characters in action!
I thought they confirmed no Super Giant.

In this universe they're Thanos' children and Gamora and Nebula's siblings. I wonder how that'll play out.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Okay. I kinda want to be a cynical asshole about this but I can't resist bearded Evans. He's like half as good as shirtless Cavill and that's already way too much for me.

But, Marvel, let's stop fucking around. Where the hell is Beta Ray Bill at?

Also, fuck Falcon. Let's just kill him already.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Okay. I kinda want to be a cynical asshole about this but I can't resist bearded Evans. He's like half as good as shirtless Cavill and that's already way too much for me.

But, Marvel, let's stop fucking around. Where the fuck is Beta Ray Bill at?

Also, fuck Falcon. Let's just kill him already.

Never. Falcon is the real MVP