• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Thanos has a big heart.

Huge family man and a romantic. No wonder he's the true protagonist of Infinity War.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
The Proxima Midnight design is horrible Power Rangers TV show levels of horrible.

I knew translating her helmet thing was going to be tough, but this is insulting to Jonathan Hickman.

hjUYrzF.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh! I watched them blow up cars on the Royal Mile over the summer (in the first couple of shots), didn't realize they were filming in Waverley as well. Love to see that theyre going in for it as a setting.

Oct 25, 2017
She's built like a weight lifter in her movie form. That look conveys her strength better than the slender alien supermodel look from the books.

It's just the horns that look a little off.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
We just got Hela with a sexy silhouette/form-fitting outfit and antlers.

I think it's okay that they switched things up a bit to differentiate the two.

Also, a trailer dropping this weekend would be a brutal play. It probably wouldn't be shown in front of Justice League this late in the game, but it would certainly take some of the spotlight off DC online.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
She's not ugly but I don't think not being ugly is the same as being sexualized.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pro...6iYKHSPlB9IQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=_

I don't see a single image of her where she looks sexualized.

"She just happens be a supermodel in a bodysuit and varying breast size with an immacukate face and sometimes makeup"

Her design isn't an accident, she was made to be a sexy alien invader, and there is nothing wrong with that, it's tastefully done (no battle cleavage or "sexy" poses).

I mean, she is married to Corvus Glaive, if you want to talk about an alien that isn't sexualized you have him right there.

I'd fuck Ebon Maw though.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
"She just happens be a supermodel in a bodysuit and varying breast size with an immacukate face and sometimes makeup"

Her design isn't an accident, she was made to be a sexy alien invader, and there is nothing wrong with that, it's tastefully done (no battle cleavage or "sexy" poses).

I mean, she is married to Corvus Glaive, if you want to talk about an alien that isn't sexualized you have him right there.

I'd fuck Ebon Maw though.
If being attractive is the definition you're working with for being sexualized, then yeah, she's sexualized. She's pretty sexualized in Infinity War, too.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Bearded Cap and blonde BW. Hotdamn. These superheroes should have full beards more often.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's crazy that we're getting the Black Order on the big screen considering they didn't even exist in the comics back when the first Avengers movie released.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't hold my breath for Jimmy Kimmel, I've seen /r/marvelstudios get hyped about a TBA Jimmy Kimmel appearance twice now thinking it would be Infinity War.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
If being attractive is the definition you're working with for being sexualized, then yeah, she's sexualized. She's pretty sexualized in Infinity War, too.

I think we just have different definitions of what a sexualized character design is.

Her build in Infinity War, as previously stated by another poster, is more like an Olympic weightlifter with facial features that have more in common with a monster movie than a runway, wich is infinitely more badass.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
What I'm most excited for in Infinity War was always the Black Order. They gonna lit up stuff. Hopefully they are menacing beyond what we've gotten from the MCU so far, probably won't be. I hope they carry over to Avengers 4.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
What I'm most excited for in Infinity War was always the Black Order. They gonna lit up stuff. Hopefully they are menacing beyond what we've gotten from the MCU so far, probably won't be. I hope they carry over to Avengers 4.
my hope for the Black Order is so that they can avoid the cg fodder for the heroes to beat like the alien in Avengers 1 and ultron bot in Avengers 2.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Are Outriders usually sent in waves though? It's my impression they're often sent in few numbers to sneak in on their prey so they can read their minds? I only know them from the Infinity run though.

Yeah, I only remember that one Outrider.

Thanos will have faceless humanoid mercenaries that will be sold as a toy. I can't see them committing to weird 6 legged beasts as default canon fodder.