• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
If the show was realistic and there was a chance that a person who already has shitty values and morals gets isekai'd to another world with his memories and experience in tact, then it would not surprise me that he would act shitty there. I'm not saying this is excusable behavior. What I don't understand is why a demonstration of a person acting questionable is not alright in this show vs a person action questionable is alright in another show. I think everyone in this thread can universally agree that this MC is shitbag. But just because the the show gets praised doesn't automatically mean people stand for the values that the MC holds. We can dissociate the two.

Maybe it's because isekai are often power fantasies that aren't looking at this horrific actions and disgusting traits in any kind of constructive manner unlike Game of Thrones.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I was going to finally watch Odd Taxi last week but saw it was about to get a dub, so I'm waiting on that. AoT, Ranking of Kings, and Sonny Boy I all like.

Judging by the response to #1 I uh think I'm fine with not being more familiar with Gigguk. The only other thing I know about him is he was involved in some kind of scam a couple of years ago so... yeah...

nonoriri

Apr 30, 2020
Maybe it's because isekai are often power fantasies that aren't looking at this horrific actions and disgusting traits in any kind of constructive manner unlike Game of Thrones.
Which is too bad because I actually think the potential is there to create an Isekai where the whole point is to be constructive and to breakdown someone's problematic views or open their eyes to things they couldn't see before but as you said, it feels like everyone is just like "hmmm what about... a guy dies and then is reincarnated into a really cool scenario where he learns nothing and is just the bestest instead?" I guess Scum Villain (the danmei novel) does that a little but it's still mostly just supposed to be silliness.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
One of my friends tried to sell me on #1 by comparing it to Always Sunny and saying that it's entertaining because many of the characters are really terrible people, but that is not a comparison you make lightly, especially for a show this creepy.

kayos90

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The whole point of fantasy, isekai or not, is to make things up. the whole point is to make unrealistic things more applicable. We're not barbarians but in fantasy worlds people are. Fantasy genre allows the author to be more liberal and creative with their content. Putting aside the morality issue, I think the premise of a shitty person being isekai'd into another world and seeing it that person will continue to stay shitty or not is an interesting concept. I haven't seen the show so idk if the show offers depth in regards to this or not but from my experience in seeing other isekais, this is normally not the case. Isekai allows the author to just make the MC super OP and it's more about the fights rather than how a person handles being in a fantasy world and given new life. From a conceptual standpoint I find the latter is what makes Isekais very interesting but there are too many shitty authors. Bringing the morality into this, I think the questionable content in this show is unjustifiable. But just because it's unjustifiable doesn't mean that it shouldn't be presented. Not only that but it doesn't necessarily mean that's the sole value the show is encapsulated on. Unless the show is solely about this (which i certainly hope is not), I don't know if the earlier analogy still isn't apt.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
Is Jobless Reincarnation an isekai? Fuck isekai. Odd Taxi is number 1 even if I didn't watch a lot of anime last year.

To be fair it was the progenitor of Isekai and was legit good before everyone started ripping it off.

The issue is that MC is a massive scumbag who has very...slow character development.

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
Swap Jobless out and put whatever at #10, put Sonny Boy at #1. Otherwise it's a fine list, even great considering he has Link Click.

His opening roast was pretty hilarious though

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
If the show was realistic and there was a chance that a person who already has shitty values and morals gets isekai'd to another world with his memories and experience in tact, then it would not surprise me that he would act shitty there. I'm not saying this is excusable behavior. What I don't understand is why a demonstration of a person acting questionable is not alright in this show vs a person action questionable is alright in another show. I think everyone in this thread can universally agree that this MC is shitbag. But just because the the show gets praised doesn't automatically mean people stand for the values that the MC holds. We can dissociate the two.

The context of how the respective shows treats their characters are completely different I don't even know how this is an argument. Maybe if you had actually watched the show instead of going off someones cliff notes you'd get that? i don't know. How things are presented absolutely inform criticism.

Either way i've expended too much word count on this terrible show.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
All I'll say about Mushoku Tensei is this:

I HATE Paul Greyrat lol. Like, I wanna keep getting into it but I dislike that dude so much he makes me not wanna watch lol. I stopped at like episode 4 due to dude.

As for the others, I've heard about them all but honestly I've never gotten into them. Hell, I still haven't seen 1 episode of AOT. I'm just so far behind on anime. The only modern one I really keep up with is One Piece, Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen.

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
I highly recommend checking 86 out, great show without all of the usual light novel garbage. Even if you dont typically like mecha shows, the majority of it is character writing.

To be fair it was the progenitor of Isekai and was legit good before everyone started ripping it off.

The issue is that MC is a massive scumbag who has very...slow character development.
It isn't though, it came out in like 2012. Meanwhile you had a few of them going back to the early 2000's. Such as Familiar of Zero

kayos90

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The context of how the respective shows treats their characters are completely different I don't even know how this is an argument. Maybe if you had actually watched the show instead of going off someones cliff notes you'd get that? i don't know. How things are presented absolutely inform criticism.

I'm not objecting to any form of criticism for the show. If there are problematic elements then there is. My point is more around there are questionable content in a lot of shows that people still love and hold dear to their heart. The few posts in this thread makes me feel like this is an exception to the rule. To your point, maybe if I saw the show I'd feel different.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Out of that list I've only seen AoT, JoJo, Komi and a little bit of Star Wars.

I need to broaden my weeb horizons a bit

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I voted for Mushoku Tensei for best animation in the CR Awards -- it's astoundingly good to look at. I can understand why people can't get past it's problematic elements and I honestly wish they'd toned down the fanservice.. but the story is really damn good and they did a great job with the show. I'm excited to see some of the fights and Rudy's growth in s2. I will say that he faces some repercussions from the end of s1 going forward which some people may be happy to hear about.

I thought Oddtaxi started out super strong then got very underwhelming midway through and dropped it for months. I finished it and it gets better again, but I find the general universal acclaim somewhat surprising. It was very uneven to me. I did binge through Ranking of Kings though once it was added to CR and that show is absolutely phenomenal and to me, the clear #1 of 2021. I've seen a lot of praise for Sonny Boy in the past week or so, so I'll have to check it out. Hulu's selection has sadly declined and I can't even find their simulcast section any more for anime, but hopefully they continue to have a few shows every season.

Haven't heard of Vivy or Link Clink.. must be on other services. Hopefully CR adds them in the future too.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
The whole point of fantasy, isekai or not, is to make things up. the whole point is to make unrealistic things more applicable. We're not barbarians but in fantasy worlds people are. Fantasy genre allows the author to be more liberal and creative with their content. Putting aside the morality issue, I think the premise of a shitty person being isekai'd into another world and seeing it that person will continue to stay shitty or not is an interesting concept. I haven't seen the show so idk if the show offers depth in regards to this or not but from my experience in seeing other isekais, this is normally not the case. Isekai allows the author to just make the MC super OP and it's more about the fights rather than how a person handles being in a fantasy world and given new life. From a conceptual standpoint I find what Isekais can be very interesting but there are too many shitty authors. Bringing the morality into this, I think the questionable content in this show is unjustifiable. But just because it's unjustifiable doesn't mean that it shouldn't be presented. Not only that but it doesn't necessarily mean that's the sole value the show is encapsulated on. Unless the show is solely about this (which i certainly hope is not), I don't know if the earlier analogy still isn't apt.

You keep ignoring that isekai are often brain dead and not at all interested in exploring the MC beyond how amazing they are in this new world. Beyond that there is the fact that pedophilia in a variety of forms and incarnations has infested anime and manga for decades. The combination of the two means these types of characters and stories are far more prevalent without any kind of introspection or criticism. In fact it's generally pushed as non offensive aspect or even light hearted.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Is Komi that good? The idea of an absurdly shy girl, so shy that she doesn't even speak isn't exactly cute to me. It's weird.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway Ranking of Kings was the best thing to come out of last year and it's still airing. Everyone should watch it.

Oct 27, 2017
Jobless from what people are saying is making you feel bad for MC. This isn't how you deal with it.

Redo is basically hentai with disgusting themes. I did hear it does attempt to show how the MC is trash but even then, the themes are so bad that it should be thrown in trash and burned.

Both of these don't compare to Game of Thrones. Not sure how the heck someone would watch GOT and then come out of it thinking it is anywhere near comparable. Both of those two can be thrown in trash and burned and the ashes spread in more trash to be burned even more.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Odd Taxi should be number one.

I'm actually half way through Mushoku Tensei and yeah it has some real problems. No way I'm recommending that to my anime WhatsApp group though.

kayos90

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You keep ignoring that isekai are often brain dead and not at all interested in exploring the MC beyond how amazing they are in this new world. Beyond that there is the fact that pedophilia in a variety of forms and incarnations has infested anime and manga for decades. The combination of the two means these types of characters and stories are far more prevalent without any kind of introspection or criticism. In fact it's generally pushed as non offensive aspect or even light hearted.

I don't deny that Isekai have a history of what you described and primarily consumed by the audience because of this reason. However, despite that history, does that really apply here? I can be the judge for this when I eventually get around to this but I would assume that despite that bias being there, going into this and judging the show on the predecessor's history despite not solely embodying those values is a bit unfair. It's like stereotyping all anime to have heavily sexualized female characters when that's not really the case (which this happens quite often and even shows when users on the gaming thread have a general misconception of the broad spectrum of anime). I'm not saying the show can't be judged on its questionable content. i would note that i haven't seen the show because of the questionable content to begin with anyway.

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, but it's on Crunchyroll

I'm still waiting for Sony to merge Funi and Crunchyroll together so I don't have to have two unnecessary subscriptions. But I'll check it out once they do.
Crunchy is free if you don't want to deal with ads.

For some reason ublock blocks the ads so you can watch it anyways lol

It is only manga and new episodes for the week that need a sub.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
tvtropes.org

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation / Characters - TV Tropes

Beware of spoilers. Main CharacterRudeus GreyratRudy, Quagmire, The Owner of Dead EndVoiced by: Hiro Shimono (Drama CD), Yumi Uchiyama (Anime), Tomokazu Sugita (Anime, monologues) (JP), Madeleine Morris, Ben Phillips (monologues) (EN), Rub&eacute …

Jesus H. Fuck, the hell kinda "hero" is this. Don't know whether to laugh from surprise or be totally worried.

Creepy Uncle: The web novel mentions that in his past life, he was sexually attracted to his underaged niece, and would spend his time masturbating to photos of her. Heck, he even went as far as to place a hidden camera in his niece's bathroom and record her cleaning herself. This aspect of him is removed from the LN, manga, and anime because it was too creepy even for a Lovable Sex Maniac protagonist.

False Rape Accusation: After Lilia gets pregnant from her affair with Paul, Zenith was willing to let her travel back to her hometown right after giving birth, despite the bad weather conditions and the fact that the journey would take a month. To save Lilia's life, Rudeus accuses Paul of raping Lilia, even though Lilia was the one who seduced Paul. This makes Zenith sympathize with Lilia and she agrees to let Lilia stay as part of the family.

Happily Married: He marries Sylphy, Roxy and Eris who all love him deeply and Rudeus loves them just as much in return. He's also a very faithful husband for someone who married three women, refusing to sleep with anyone but his three wives even though they wouldn't mind it.

Lovable Sex Maniac: He does all sort of perverted stuff to his love interests, like stealing their underwear and peeping at them when they're bathing. That never stops the girls from falling in love with him since he has redeeming traits despite his lechery. Even his own younger half-sister, who initially disliked him for being a pervert, ends up adoring him after she sees how cool he is.

Sex for Solace: In the battle against the hydra in the Lapan dungeon, Paul dies protecting Rudeus and although they successfully rescue Zenith, being trapped inside a crystal for years has rendered her to a catatonic state. Grieving his parents' tragedies, Rudeus has sex with Roxy who offered herself to him in an attempt to comfort him, despite knowing he's already married to Sylphy.

Last edited:

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I don't deny that Isekai have a history of what you described and primarily consumed by the audience because of this reason. However, despite that history, does that really apply here? I can be the judge for this when I eventually get around to this but I would assume that despite that bias being there, going into this and judging the show on the predecessor's history despite not solely embodying those values is a bit unfair. It's like stereotyping all anime to have heavily sexualized female characters when that's not really the case (which this happens quite often and even shows when users on the gaming thread have a general misconception of the broad spectrum of anime). I'm not saying the show can't be judged on its questionable content.

I'm honestly not sure what you're saying anymore as it sounds more like you're more annoyed that people are being too broad in their generalization of anime having longtime common problematic content because people are writing off another example of that same egregious content.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Crunchy is free if you don't want to deal with ads.

For some reason ublock blocks the ads so you can watch it anyways lol

It is only manga and new episodes for the week that need a sub.
I absolutely despise ads and Crunchyroll plays the same one everytime which makes it worse lmao

I'm always out and watching it on my phone so I want to download the episodes, which is only possible through a sub. I'll just wait.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I really don't understand why anime youtubers love Isekai's so much. Unless they have a good gimmick or are a comedy like Konosuba, most modern Isekai's are just the same thing over and over including the problematic stuff. I just finished watching Komi-San and it was fairly entertaining.

kayos90

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly not sure what you're saying anymore as it sounds more like you're more annoyed that people are being too broad in their generalization of anime having longtime common problematic content because people are writing off another example of that same egregious content.

I guess my point moreso revolves around, from what I've seen in this thread, is that this particular point is the sole thing that people hone in on and there are no other redeemable aspects in the show or anything that makes it worthwhile. If that's true then yeah, the show is shitty. But this is the only thing of note i have seen being discussed.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
ive only 2 of those lol im so out of the loop
tbh my no 1 probably would have been something stupid like annoying senpai

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
F9IzXk.gif

Ascendance of a Bookworm keeps being the best isekai then

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I guess my point moreso revolves around, from what I've seen in this thread, is that this particular point is the sole thing that people hone in on and there are no other redeemable aspects in the show or anything that makes it worthwhile. If that's true then yeah, the show is shitty. But this is the only thing of note i have seen being discussed.

And I've pointed out several times now people are tired of seeing that gross shit played out in yet another show. If a certain type of food gives you explosive diarrhea and someone tells you a new restaurant is serving that same type of food but will still cause the same horrible reaction are you really going to get on your high horse about people passing on that meal even if the plating is amazing, it's cheap and so on.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
tvtropes.org

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation / Characters - TV Tropes

Beware of spoilers. Main CharacterRudeus GreyratRudy, Quagmire, The Owner of Dead EndVoiced by: Hiro Shimono (Drama CD), Yumi Uchiyama (Anime), Tomokazu Sugita (Anime, monologues) (JP), Madeleine Morris, Ben Phillips (monologues) (EN), Rub&eacute …

Jesus H. Fuck, the hell kinda "hero" is this. Don't know whether to laugh from surprise or be totally worried.
The web novel mentions that in his past life, he was sexually attracted to his underaged niece, and would spend his time masturbating to photos of her. Heck, he even went as far as to place a hidden camera in his niece's bathroom and record her cleaning herself.
Sounds like a magnificent series.

kayos90

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And I've pointed out several times now people are tired of seeing that gross shit played out in yet another show. If a certain type of food gives you explosive diarrhea and someone tells you a new restaurant is serving that same type of food but will still cause the same horrible reaction are you really going to get on your high horse about people passing on that meal even if the plating is amazing, it's cheap and so on.

That's fair.

Sounds like a magnificent series.

That's... way worse than what was told to me.

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
Is Komi that good? The idea of an absurdly shy girl, so shy that she doesn't even speak isn't exactly cute to me. It's weird.

It acknowledges her social anxiety every episode and the cast is supportive of her. Unfortunately the show kind of just keep spinning it's wheels on her making anew friend through hijinks. It's fun but it really didn't go anywhere in its first season.

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
I voted for Mushoku Tensei for best animation in the CR Awards -- it's astoundingly good to look at. I can understand why people can't get past it's problematic elements and I honestly wish they'd toned down the fanservice.. but the story is really damn good and they did a great job with the show. I'm excited to see some of the fights and Rudy's growth in s2. I will say that he faces some repercussions from the end of s1 going forward which some people may be happy to hear about.

I thought Oddtaxi started out super strong then got very underwhelming midway through and dropped it for months. I finished it and it gets better again, but I find the general universal acclaim somewhat surprising. It was very uneven to me. I did binge through Ranking of Kings though once it was added to CR and that show is absolutely phenomenal and to me, the clear #1 of 2021. I've seen a lot of praise for Sonny Boy in the past week or so, so I'll have to check it out. Hulu's selection has sadly declined and I can't even find their simulcast section any more for anime, but hopefully they continue to have a few shows every season.

Haven't heard of Vivy or Link Clink.. must be on other services. Hopefully CR adds them in the future too.

Link Click is incredible, Vivy is pretty good (even if its final arc is a little deflating)

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Jobless has the distinction of being one of the only anime that I dropped after two episodes, not because the production was bad. It was because I could not stomach Rudy as a character nor how the show wanted me to sympathize with him after how episode two starts. Don't try to make me feel sad that he was bullied in school while also showing he's an unrepentant pedo.

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
I don't deny that Isekai have a history of what you described and primarily consumed by the audience because of this reason. However, despite that history, does that really apply here? I can be the judge for this when I eventually get around to this but I would assume that despite that bias being there, going into this and judging the show on the predecessor's history despite not solely embodying those values is a bit unfair. It's like stereotyping all anime to have heavily sexualized female characters when that's not really the case (which this happens quite often and even shows when users on the gaming thread have a general misconception of the broad spectrum of anime). I'm not saying the show can't be judged on its questionable content. i would note that i haven't seen the show because of the questionable content to begin with anyway.

Well the question for me is what exactly excuses the use of questionable content. Doesn't sound like the series is exploring a recanting or castigation of the MC's behavior. More like an excuse to serve as a vehicle to enable his worst impulses, all for the sake of the audiences gratification. Doesn't matter how pretty it is, or well crafted, if it fundamentally doesn't wrestle with that. I find it hard to give it any merit, specially with other shows going above and beyond this year.

Manu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Well the question for me is what exactly excuses the use of questionable content. Doesn't sound like the series is exploring a recanting or castigation of the MC's behavior. More like an excuse to serve as a vehicle to enable his worst impulses, all for the sake of the audiences gratification. Doesn't matter how pretty it is, or well crafted, if it fundamentally doesn't wrestle with that. I find it hard to give it any merit, specially with other shows going above and beyond this year.

It absolutely does, though. The problem is that, like many other anime, it tries to have it both ways.

But the show absolutely paints Rudeus as a terrible person.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, figured that Mushoku Tensei would be number one give Gigguk's other videos. I myself have got an odd history with the series, as I read all the web novels like 5 years ago or so. Never thought it would get an anime, but here we are.

It goes into the category of "stuff I ultimately enjoyed, but would never recommend to anyone" due to its problematic elements. It has some of the best writing, world building, and now thanks to the anime, animation and overall studio ambition of any isekai I've seen. However, all of that is a mute point if the main character turns you off of the show, which is 100% understandable (something Gigguk says in the video). Rudy does grow as a character overall during the course of the story, but it's a slow burn, and you see him at his absolute worse for most of the first season.

I actually really like stories with shitty protagonists, as long as they get their comeuppance (Death Note), grow and become better (Tales of the Abyss), or are made laughing stocks (Always Sunny). I'm conflicted on how I feel about Rudy, since a lot of his actions are shown to be wrong and he betters himself, but some of his actions, mostly his grooming and pedophilic actions, are never really scrutinize as much as they should be since no one outside of one character knows he's mentally 40+ years old. It's easily the worst aspect of the character, but given the least amount of in story criticism. It also doesn't help that the anime likes to add in fanservice scenes of its female characters in the series, some of which are anywhere between 8-15 years old. Shits gross.

Ultimately, I still like the series, but damn, as said before, this goes on the list with Made in Abyss in "series I like, but won't recommend to anyone due to gross/problematic elements." It's a damn shame too because the none gross stuff is really well done.

Here is a list I made before of examples of Rudy being a creep, for anyone who is curious.

MC at the start is an actual pedophile. Anyone telling you otherwise is just in denial about it. Before he died, he was caught jacking it to hidden camera footage he took of his niece in the bath (this is revealed in an extra released towards the end of the series). Once reincarnated, he steals the panties of his teacher, the blue haired one who is a 40 year old member of a race who stops aging once they're around 13-14 years old, make of that what you will. He then proceeds to make a personal religion around worshiping said stolen panties, which is used a joke throughout the rest of the series.

He meets a half-elf girl, who is around his physical age, who he befriends, then happily strips naked against her will so they can take a bath together. It's totally okay though because he thought she was a boy, make of that what you will, haha. He then gets ecstatic at the idea of finally having a girlfriend. Yes, this 8 year old girl.

Due to reasons, he ends up going to live with his cousin, who is 10 years old, so 2 years older than him. Typical redhead tsundere character. To make her not so violent and brattish, he decides that the best idea is to have her be faked kidnapped. Turns into a real kidnapping, shocker. Anyway, she mellows out and his extended family take an interest in him and decided to wed them off. To do this, on his 10th birthday, the girl's parents send her to his room in lingerie to seduce him. Yes. She's 12 and he's 10 btw. MC is ecstatic, describes her has "right in his strike zone", and head dives in, but she asks to put the thing on hold until they're both adults.

After that, shit happens and they end up on a multi year long journey around the world to get back to their home, alongside a chaperone. At one point, they run across enslaved cat/dog children (aka humans with cat/dog ears and tails). They're chained up and naked, and this makes MC excited for... reasons. Once the arc is over, the redhead makes good on their promise and they have sex (he's 13 and she's 15 btw). She then leaves to go train for years afterwards, and doesn't tell him, so he thinks she dumped him. He then gets erectile disfunction because of it and decides to go to magic school to find a cure. I'm not shitting you, that's the main motivation for half of the teenage arc of the story.

Magic school has him doing a variety of things, including helping his friend buy a slave, and tying two female bullies up to a chair and leaving them like that all day, to the point that they soil themselves, all because they broke a figurine of his. Afterward, the two bullies gain respect for him and call him "boss". He also meets up with his half-elf childhood friend, and eventually marries her due to her "solving" his ED through the power of love or some shit. He then later meets his blue haired teacher from before, and cheats on his wife with her, then gets guilted into marrying her as well. Redhead also shows back up and he marries her as well, so he now has 3 wives.

The rest of the story, with him as an adult, actually has him doing good on his "being a better person". He almost gives his life to save his family (has kids with all 3 wives), tries to stop a war from happening, makes peace with various factions, invents various things from our world to make everyone's lives more convenient, and ends slavery. But a lot of this happens in the epilogue of a 20+ volume story, so it takes a long time for him to become this "better person" that people state. And he still has 3 wives while being a better person, so make of that as you will.

Also sidenote, but discussing this series after the anime premiered is a fucking headache. Many takes are in two different extremes:
  • you think Rudy did nothing wrong and act as if he isn't a pedo (he 100% is)
  • you think anyone who watches and enjoys the series in any way needs to be put on a list or is a pedo themselves, which is absurd.

That's the internet for you I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.