Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
Yeah, 20 more episodes is fine to end the show.
I'm just worried: if season 5 is 2020, does it mean the show will end in 2022? (That's far away, for 20 episodes...)

Also, Jonathan Banks will be 110 by then!
All these characters are supposed to be older on Breaking Bad. Which is ridiculous.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Two more seasons sounds like more than enough. While the show keeps getting better, it's not like it can keep going forever. They need to wrap this prequel up before he becomes a part of what happened in Breaking Bad.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
Season 5 should bring us up to breaking bad nicely. Season 6 I hope is post breaking bad and maybe leads into the rumored sequel with pinkman.

OP
OP
Cornballer

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
If this is indeed the case, it sounds reasonable to wrap it up by then. I just hope they avoid the trap of the pre-planned final two seasons that has handicapped the penultimate season of a couple of shows recently.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bought the blu-ray since I didn't the give the season the time of day when it was airing. Three episodes down and damn, a lot of shit is already going down

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Chuck makes an appearance in Breaking Bad?
78nigvd8edy21.jpg

New story arc:
Saul goes to a shamen paladin to revive Chuck

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Chuck makes an appearance in Breaking Bad?
78nigvd8edy21.jpg

New story arc: Saul goes to a shamen paladin to revive Chuck

Oct 27, 2017
Giancarlo Esposito doesn't get enough credit for his role of Gus. Yes, I know he received and receives a ton but still, it's not enough. Legendary actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.