• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
The closest Garrison gets to the left is his animosity towards cops

a95.jpg
That was years ago. Presumably he got hassled by a cop or something at the time. But now that he sees black people and Democrats making the exact same criticisms about the cops and Trump defending them, he has 180'd completely like an obedient little NPC.

blue-city-dominoes.jpg

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
Ben Garrison has posted a ton of insane shit, as you'd expect. i realize some folks don't want this to become a Ben Garrison thread in disguise but...

jesus christ this new cartoon of his just SCREAMS dumb boomer energy. Like holy shit these fuckers are still so salty about Obama

EnCSVZfVQAEZKse

shacklesmcgee

Oct 25, 2017
you might be shocked that dipshit conservatives are super transphobic (its regularly a "thing" to call michelle a man for some reason)

ughh, gross. You know you've got a wicked funny joke too when it can easily be considered a spelling mistake. And why is Mars labeled but Jupiter(I think) isn't?

Edit:
But... chili is a vegetable...
What's wrong with it being vegetarian?

Are peppers vegetables?
Well, they aren't meat at least.

Chili like this kind of chili, not just a chili pepper. Still a pretty dumb comic, I've had some good meatless chili before

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
you might be shocked that dipshit conservatives are super transphobic (its regularly a "thing" to call michelle a man for some reason)

I've met some of these people recently. There's nothing complicated about why they call Michelle a man. They think that she literally has a penis. They also think that having a penis makes you a man. Therefore they think Michelle is a man.
It's delusional AND ignorant, but there's your explanation.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Ben Garrison has posted a ton of insane shit, as you'd expect. i realize some folks don't want this to become a Ben Garrison thread in disguise but...

jesus christ this new cartoon of his just SCREAMS dumb boomer energy. Like holy shit these fuckers are still so salty about Obama

EnCSVZfVQAEZKse
It's rich how a hardcore Trump fan complains about other people's egos...

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Boomers complaining about kids and technology while their entire generation has been brainwashed by Facebook memes.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
I hate the whole Michelle is a man crap. Not only is it racist but homophobic/transphobic as well. She's also probably the most attractive and nicest of all of the first ladies in history.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
what the hell am i doing in here why

Something I'm noticing about a lot of these cartoons is, they're neither funny nor well-drawn. I guess "That's So Boomer" of them to be able to make a career off of that kind of thing.

Gimme a shirt that says CRIME
I know I'm a little late, but I also was interested in having a "crime" shirt, so I was able to whip this up pretty quick after a quick google
SoJi90c.png

Last edited:

Brandino

Avenger
Jan 9, 2018
Is it ironic that a lot of these people were rolling their eyes at their parents with the damn VCR and CD-player?

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Grandma side-eyeing us like that kid didn't just order her online groceries for her.

Fuckin' tell me about it. My in-laws refused a big BJ's run to stock up back in February because they're deep down the Fox News rabbithole, and I've spent the last NINE MONTHS picking up their groceries and prescriptions for them. Without my wife and I basically keeping them supplied until they could get home deliveries scheduled, they wouldn't have had anything to eat. I still have to pick up their prescriptions and get their curbside orders from the local deli despite them having a car.

Which is a long way of saying it's fucking hilarious how Boomers constantly painted Millennials as selfish and incapable of doing anything themselves.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Having witnessed my brother's friends attempt to use our rotary phone when I was younger (my dad was a stubborn holdout all the way to 2000), I can give that one an honest pass.
I don't think it's in question that younger people don't know how to use old-style phones. What I'd think is more in question is why they would ever be expected to know that, and why it's seemingly fascinating to older people that they don't.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I don't think it's in question that younger people don't know how to use old-style phones. What I'd think is more in question is why they would ever be expected to know that, and why it's seemingly fascinating to older people that they don't.
Well, there's two views to that. You have people who have a smug superiority that younger people don't know how to use technology that they consider basic, with the other ignored side of the coin being that they don't know how to use tech that the kids consider basic. But the other view is the innate humour in someone encountering technology that they're not familiar with and stumbling with it in the most basic of ways, a view that you can carry without a sense of superiority.

I'll never forget watching my brother's friends poking their fingers through the holes of the rotary dial and pressing on the numbers, wondering how the damn thing works. Of course, I helped them out and showed them that they had to turn the dial and release it, without belittling them.

But, yeah.

n9RPGEJ.gif