• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Valahart

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, as a gay man I must say I have never in my life been so terrified. I feel like I for sure am not surviving the next 4 years.

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeahh suplicy will lose

Fuck PT, fuck Haddad and fuck this comunists that say that venezuela is a good place to live with a democratic govern

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, we just want a country that is safe for minorities. Stop with this nonsense
Yeah, and with that we can elect someone that say that venezuela is a example
Our country would fall with more 4 years of PT
I voted marina, for the record. I was amoedo but didn't think he was goog enought
Yeahh Major Olimpio is going to win instead. Just what we need in other positions of govenrment: A gun nut and a Bolsonaro ally.

Stop it.
olimpio would win anyway :(

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, and with that we can elect someone that say that venezuela is a example
Our country would fall with more 4 years of PT
I voted marina, for the record. I was amoedo but didn't think he was goog enought

We've just had more than 12 years of PT government and in spite of their general friendly relations with Venezuela's government they never mimicked them politically or economically. This isn't the 90s anymore when people claimed that if Lula became president our country would suddenly become Communist. That talk just makes no sense nowadays. There were other actual issues.

Cor

Oct 25, 2017
reminder that, with electronic voting, exit polls collect data from large urban centers faster, so theyre quite skewed

just wait a coupla hours and we'll have way better data.

Coiote

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't like this every election period? We are so concerned with the presidency that a lot of filth ends up getting to the legislative without anyone noticing.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
reminder that, with electronic voting, exit polls collect data from large urban centers faster, so theyre quite skewed

just wait a coupla hours and we'll have way better data.

Yeah ... also states that are famously against bolsonaro like the ones in the north takes more time AND some have cities in other timezones.

Meanwhile the south, which is the state with more actual neonazis, the results are faster

OP
OP
SoundCheck

SoundCheck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
FEDERAL DISTRICT
Second round: Ibaneis (MDB) x Rollenberg (PSB)
Senate: Leila (PSB) and Izalci (PSDB)

Jan 7, 2018
Rollemberg going to the second round is good. I really like him. Sadly, he has almost no chance of winning.
Cristovam not getting reelect as a senator is a tragedy, though. He's a very good senator. Really disappointing. Izalci is quite conservative, he might end up siding with Bolsonaro a lot =/

OP
OP
SoundCheck

SoundCheck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
PARANÁ
Ratinho Jr (PSD) - ELECTED
Senate: Oriovisto Gumimarães (PODE) and Flávio Arns (REDE)

Coiote

Oct 25, 2017
Sao Paulo legislative results is disheartening. Even if Bolsonaro loses the 2nd round, I feel the damage is already done both in the house and in the senate.

Jean Valjean

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah... we are a bunch of fascists. That Brazilian stereotype of nice, welcoming people... fuck that. We are really monsters inside.

Fuck this country.

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
I was mistaken results will come in after 7 not necessarily at 7 obviously.

Edit: They've counted 53 % of votes already.

Last edited:

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Voting in Toronto took forever.

If you feel like it, look up the other posts I've made in the thread since then. That suggestion was something I typed down on a whim in a heated moment, but I would be opposed to it if push actually came to shove. Every Brazilian citizen should have the right to vote, wherever they may live. I apologize for saying what I did.

That's more than fair, it's my bad, I missed your earlier posts. I was posting while waiting in line to vote(it took rather forever) and it was hard to scroll through things with my phone. And legit, I do understand where you're coming from, even if it's only something you said when angry, so don't sweat it.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Bolsonaro with less than 50% now means 2nd turn is almost confirmed

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
So there it is. Haddad needs a fucking miracle, maybe Lula can do it for him.

I'm so pissed, what a stupid strategy

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MG and SP still not counted and Bolsonaro with 49%.

Yeah, there won't be a second turn.

FUCK!

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Authoritan bigots have taken over both my countries as of today. It's a sad time :/

Feichaw

Oct 27, 2017
Even Amoêdo has more votes than her, i dont see why she dropped like that, she was a good candidate
Haddad. I think many people that would vote for here were only doing it because she was a familiar face. After Lula choose Haddad as his candidate, they changed their minds. Maybe the same can be said for Ciro Gomes.