• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters
Oct 29, 2017
I been played this since launch and didn't notice a lot of players doing the jump shot until around the time Warzone dropped, and now I can't find a game without some dude with a pink gun doing them around literally every corner. I think it might be cause I normally stayed away from quickplay, I just want my realism mode back :'(

Realism mode was great. I cant believe they advertised this game with that mode at all, considering they seem to remove it whenever they feel like it. Scummy as fuck.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Can you still play the night maps on this, or are they a limited time mode?
I enjoyed them on the beta, but I've not seen a single one since I got the full game in January.

Oct 26, 2017
Can you still play the night maps on this, or are they a limited time mode?
I enjoyed them on the beta, but I've not seen a single one since I got the full game in January.
NVG mode got bundled with realism mode and then realism mode got cut

Some of them were featured in an infection playlist the other day, that's probably the only place you can find them

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Man after making an mp5 class that has all the fastest ads attachments, Im finally playing consistently well

and Im having a lot of fun. Maps like picadilly, the brown city map, and bridge are so bad that Ill back out. But the last few maps have been fine

still, none of the maps really stick out As classics. I just desperately want the rumoured classic maps. Plz dripfeed faster

i loathe the small maps. Its so disappointing that cod fans actually want maps like shipment. im so sick of mindless meat grinders. We have enough in the game, i hope they focus on mid sized maps now.

the gunplay is so good. Would be nice if spawns were better. A few more perk changes would be Amazing. I still think pointman needs a buff.

gunfight Is awesome.

also, while i loathe some of these maps, they work very well in s&d. Thats the one thing i love. S&d has been garbage with the 3 lane maps forever

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
"CoD Players Only Want One Thing" is a great playlist, because the developers are acknowledging their map design is a joke.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Pictures of Season 3 maps leaked.

backlot-modern-warfare.jpg

village-modern-warfare.jpg

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
99/100 officer challenges complete. I just need to destroy 10 pieces of equipment for the last one and that's easy enough with spotter. Just waiting for the double tier weekend to do that.

Apologies to all of the teammates in Ground War I let down by camping APC/IAV spawns to get the challenges done.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Pictures of Season 3 maps leaked.

backlot-modern-warfare.jpg

village-modern-warfare.jpg
Man, people hate Vacant and Crash in this game because of the doors. It's going to be worse on Backlot. Construction site will be littered with claymores. So will the blown up building. Then you have the two rooftops in the middle lane, and those 2 buildings with the 2nd floor windows.

Truthfully, I dont feel Crash and Vacant play that differently from COD4, and I enjoy the gameplay, I just think the spawns in this game are just fucked up.

I still think this game has a ton of potential to be great if it just tweaked a few things, but Im expecting both these maps to satisfy me compared to the god awful existing maps like Piccadilly, Bridge, and Aniya

Oct 25, 2017
Man, people hate Vacant and Crash in this game because of the doors. It's going to be worse on Backlot. Construction site will be littered with claymores. So will the blown up building. Then you have the two rooftops in the middle lane, and those 2 buildings with the 2nd floor windows.

Truthfully, I dont feel Crash and Vacant play that differently from COD4, and I enjoy the gameplay, I just think the spawns in this game are just fucked up.

I still think this game has a ton of potential to be great if it just tweaked a few things, but Im expecting both these maps to satisfy me compared to the god awful existing maps like Piccadilly, Bridge, and Aniya

Vacant plays fine for the most part
Crash sucks now but its mostly MW's horrendous spawns.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow the game just gave me a free gift pack of 10 tier skips. I'll be honest, I actually really needed these skips because no way I was going to finish the battle pass even with the double xp weekend coming out. Now I can and can give more time to FF7 when I'm done.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Wow the game just gave me a free gift pack of 10 tier skips. I'll be honest, I actually really needed these skips because no way I was going to finish the battle pass even with the double xp weekend coming out. Now I can and can give more time to FF7 when I'm done.
Yeah, so glad they are doing this.

How do you get these free tiers? Simple – be a Battle Pass Owner and login before April 5 at 11PM PT and redeem your free tiers in the 'Just For You' section. Wherever you were before on the Battle Pass system, now you will progress forward 10 tiers when you redeem this free gift.

For players who have reached any tier above tier 90, they will be gifted tiers to reach tier 100 and any remaining tiers will be allocated to next Season's Battle Pass. E.g. if you are at tier 95, you will be gifted five tiers this Season and five tiers once you purchase next Season's Battle Pass.

Bunga

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
They should give these skips to people who are already at 100 to be honest, and let me use em next season.

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
jumping back into this game has actually helped quell some of my anxiety issues lately, what with the world currently being on fire and all.

also started a new campaign after finishing the MW2 Remaster, and I don't think I gave it its proper due at the time of release last year. it's an extremely well-made campaign.

Goodacre0081

Oct 25, 2017
does this imply Missions are expiring with the season?

EDIT: ffs, now none of my Daily challenges are tracking...

Last edited:

Strikerrr

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, shit. That's Tu Lam on the left isn't it? Hell of a cameo
Yup, he confirmed it on his Instagram
www.instagram.com

Rōnin (浪人) on Instagram: "Truly blessed and humbled. 🇺🇸🙏🏼 #repost @callofduty ・・・ Season 3. 4.8.20. #Warzone #ModernWarfare @tacgas_fuelyourbrand"

21K likes, 1,476 comments - ronintactics on April 3, 2020: "Truly blessed and humbled. 🇺🇸🙏🏼 #repost @callofduty ・・・ Season 3. 4.8.20. #Warzone #ModernWarfare @tacgas_fuelyourbrand"

For those that don't know Tu Lam is a Vietnamese-born US Special Forces veteran and founder of Ronin Tactics. He also co-hosted Forged in Fire: Knife or Death on the History Channel with WWE's Goldberg.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
I wish the multiplayer free weekend was full access so I could play with my friend who doesn't have the game and won't be getting it for some time due to the lockdowns affecting his hours. It's a neat idea to throw it in the same launcher the battle Royale mode is in for the free folk.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Just played a few hours with a squad of five and man, that was peak Modern Warfare. This was so much fun. Playing together and coordinating just makes this a whole different experience altogether. :) We pulled some insane matches tonight.

God, sometimes this game is peak CoD and on other days it's utter shit.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Bought this on the spur of the moment because I heard they were potentially adding more of the classic maps to the game. Gotta say, after an hour of playing the full game... Kind of liking it so far. I was straight up hating the game until I finally was able to get some unlocks to make my gun not suck. I really, really like the gunsmith feature in this. There's a lot of shit to unlock for each gun and the unlocks come just fast enough to let me run back to the gunsmith to experiment to get more out of it. Its a little campy though.

Caspar

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Anyone have a weird mouse sensitivity bug?

I was playing last night for the first time and it was fine, but today suddenly my mouse is like 10 times more sensitive in the game despite all the settings remaining the same.

I have to set the mouse to 1.5 sensitivity for it to be even playable, but even then it's still messed up in the menus.