• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know it's easier because of two kills in the gulag, but I'm still happy to see my KD above a 1 on Warzone 2. I was at 0.90 for warzone 1 lol

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Am I meant to go by the radar graph or just max out the sliders with weapon tuning?

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Some absolute fucking bullshit in my last game there. Get to the exfil site in DMZ and none of our team is able to call the chopper, but enemy teams managed fine 🤷🏽 It was literally impossible for us to get out at any exfil sites, button prompt wasn't showing up or anything.
Do you know about the extract hostage mission? It gives you a free exfil.

Najaf

Oct 26, 2017
Houston, TX
They should add a new quest faction to DMZ which requires you to queue solo and focuses on solo type objectives. I really enjoy DMZ, and play half the time solo, but the later quests are not possible solo.

Would be really cool for there to be an incentive for more people to queue solo (faction requirement as mentioned) and would lead to some easy quest designs focused more around stealth and avoiding contact.

Also, perhaps when you had that 'solo faction' selected, you get a free self revive in your kit each raid. I don't think that would break anything gameplay wise and would be a nice buffer.

When I queue solo now after I'm killed, I do enjoy stealthing around to get cash to buy a self revive, and searching bathrooms etc. Would be nice to jump more straight into stuff though.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
im growing a bit tired of DMZ. The quests become so ridiculously grindy or difficult its not even fun to try to complete them. When I see someone like JGod still working at them it just lets me know I will probably never complete them

Wesker

Aug 3, 2020
The crashes are becoming super annoying on PC especially when playing DMZ and you lose all your progress / gear that you obtained. *sighs and restarts game*

Oct 25, 2017
im growing a bit tired of DMZ. The quests become so ridiculously grindy or difficult its not even fun to try to complete them. When I see someone like JGod still working at them it just lets me know I will probably never complete them
Once I finished Tier 4 of Black Mous I lost almost all my interest in current DMZ.
I want the tier 5 boat skin but I've already gotten 7 weapon crates and don't feel like doing 3 more in a row without dying just for that.

Legion and Lotus stuff doesn't interest me much either.

Hope the midseason adds something like
New factions
New faction missions
More rewards for current missions
Marketplace
New weapon case rewards
New Chemist type thing

mf.luder

Oct 28, 2017
In battle royale, do the different colour chests have any indication to their contents? Gold silver or orange? Like higher chance for vest or something?

Oct 27, 2017
Is it just me or is getting the W in WZ2 more difficult than Caldera? Having a ton of fun but man it feels tough to even break top 10 now

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Will DMZ reset with new missions with the season because it seems crazy to be able to complete that grind unless you're only playing DMZ

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it would be so easy to add a bit more rewards/replayability to DMZ quickly

Just take all the operators and do the Legion, Lotus and Mous color swaps for them.

Make 3 universal gun camos
Konig's pants camo, with blood splatter
Black gloss and metallic with purple splatter

Make missions replayable on a cool down,
Each faction gives you a faction token based on tier level.
Make them like 50-75 tokens each(idk)

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/CouRageJD/status/1601640106066333699?t=nU9of0G94mhdzzEMkANVrw&s=19

Pretty interesting. Obviously WZ1 had the benefit of being new but it seems to be down quite drastically.

Because WZ2 is boring as hell interest was extremely high the first few days for streamers and such and just fell off.

The IW devs forced their style on mechanics and it makes for a boring as hell viewing.
Yes I want to see literally everyone do Safecracker or a stronghold then barely move.
Or they die and regain gameplay is nonexistent
or they get in the Gulag with bozos that don't move.

WZ1 felt like a fun side project people threw together and got progressively better mostly till Caldera.

2 feels like they knew it was such a big deal that they put all they cooks in the kitchen especially head guys like Joe Cecot who was like "Now this is how you make a COD BR!"

It's kinda funny because (when they work)
I hated MW19 and played WZ1 nonstop
I despise WZ2 and play the hell out of DMZ and MP

Last edited:

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/CouRageJD/status/1601640106066333699?t=nU9of0G94mhdzzEMkANVrw&s=19

Pretty interesting. Obviously WZ1 had the benefit of being new but it seems to be down quite drastically.

WZ2 launched in another world than WZ1 did and all that.

I love WZ2 but I barely watch any YY content about it, unlike wjth WZ1. Mostly because most mechanics have been learned and perfected since WZ1 and also because the content is honestly quite low effort in comparison. We had the craziest stats for every single gun and attachements in no time. And now we have barely any stats. Granted, its now near impossible with the number of attachements and especially once you take tuning into account.

There is just very little to learn with Yt vids these days and thats why people dont watch.

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Turns out you can unlock operators in the DMZ as well, circled around a lone operator and then used my shotgun and Roze unlocked.

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
Ok this weapon's research mission in DMZ (extract enemy operator weapon) has anyone here had success and do anything special to make it happen? Between myself and a buddy we've extracted 10+ enemy weapons and can't get it ever to count. Whether we equip the gun or stow it, never counts. This is insanely annoying.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Because WZ2 is boring as hell interest was extremely high the first few days for streamers and such and just fell off.

The IW devs forced their style on mechanics and it makes for a boring as hell viewing.
Yes I want to see literally everyone do Safecracker or a stronghold then barely move.
Or they die and regain gameplay is nonexistent
or they get in the Gulag with bozos that don't move.

WZ1 felt like a fun side project people threw together and got progressively better mostly till Caldera.

2 feels like they knew it was such a big deal that they put all they cooks in the kitchen especially head guys like Joe Cecot who was like "Now this is how you make a COD BR!"

It's kinda funny because (when they work)
I hated MW19 and played WZ1 nonstop
I despise WZ2 and play the hell out of DMZ and MP

You really have some beef with Joe Cecot man.

Oct 25, 2017
You really have some beef with Joe Cecot man.
Yeah, he just really rubs me the wrong way.
As the lead/director there's a lot of decisions people question,
Dude blows it off around release and then just disappears afterwards.

Happened with MW19(when their communication director was promising a big update, he waits a month then says "oh that was never a thing, we update the game all the time, sometimes multiple times a week" then disappeared after Christmas

Now with MW2 he's all out there at NEXT and everything,
Then the beta hits, he deletes his Twitter and the only thing IW communicates is patting themselves on the back about sales,
Promoting Warzone 2 and the BP.
Raven and Beenox are the only ones communicating about issues.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
Ok this weapon's research mission in DMZ (extract enemy operator weapon) has anyone here had success and do anything special to make it happen? Between myself and a buddy we've extracted 10+ enemy weapons and can't get it ever to count. Whether we equip the gun or stow it, never counts. This is insanely annoying.
Nope, it's broken for everybody and can't be completed.

I'm also told that the Caved In faction mission is also broken for everybody and can't be completed.

There may also be some Tier 5 missions that are broken, but I don't know (I'm up to all of the Tier 4 finales and just helping my friends to catch up).

Hopefully the update this week will fix them.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Interesting debate on twitter about Warzone not pulling in the expected viewers on Youtube. Not sure what that says.

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
Nope, it's broken for everybody and can't be completed.

I'm also told that the Caved In faction mission is also broken for everybody and can't be completed.

There may also be some Tier 5 missions that are broken, but I don't know (I'm up to all of the Tier 4 finales and just helping my friends to catch up).

Hopefully the update this week will fix them.

Thanks, removing it then and just focusing on other stuff.

Oct 25, 2017
Its really freaking annoying trying to do the Spec-Ops mission with the laser glitch every single time
Fju_m2-XEAEm_AU

Last edited:
MW2 season 1 Reloaded update December 14th!
OP
OP
Blake the drunk
Sep 3, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
MODERN WARFARE II OVERVIEW
MWII-S01-RELOADED-001.jpg

· This is Atomgrad, the first Special Ops Raid. Grab two of your best squadmates and help Price, Farah, and Gaz uncover the secrets held within a highly fortified enemy facility.
· Shipment incoming! Now on the high seas, get ready to complete the rest of those Camo challenges or cause general chaos in this frenetic favorite for core Multiplayer modes.

Introducing the First Special Ops Raid: Atomgrad
MWII-S01-RELOADED-002.jpg

Urzikstan: On the trail of their missing team, Price, Farah and Gaz make a grim discovery in an underground bunker.
Continuing from the events of the Modern Warfare II Campaign, the first Special Ops Raid is something that will take, in the words of the captain himself, "violence and timing."
Those who successfully complete this Raid will unlock a familiar face as a brand-new Operator to use in Multiplayer and Special Ops, as well as in Warzone 2.0. It will also unlock a harder difficulty Playlist that will test even veteran Operators. You can expect to find plenty of Intel that awards additional cosmetic items, in addition to some intriguing data it provides about the Modern Warfare II universe.

Preparing for the Raid
MWII-S01-RELOADED-003.jpg

Accessing a Raid requires a Raid Assignment, which can be earned through the following method(s):
- Complete a specific Daily Challenge either in Multiplayer or Special Ops.
- Place within the top 20 in any Warzone 2.0 Battle Royale Playlist.
- In DMZ, use the final extract helicopter with at least $30,000 in Cash.
Once a Raid Assignment is earned, that player — and whatever squadmates they choose to bring in — can access the Raid for a full week.
Although there is only one mandatory requirement for Raid access — the Raid Assignment — we have a couple of additional tips prior to infiltration:
MWII-S01-RELOADED-004.jpg

1. Warm up with Special Ops missions. Get familiar with how agents fight against you, how Special Ops Kits work, and the general strategies for completing a Special Ops run through its shorter missions. Completing them and earning Stars give you some permanent rewards as well, making this practice worth your time.
2. Tier up those Kits. Because Raids are part of Special Ops, it uses the Kit system. Having a high-Tier Kit means accessing those additional passive and active benefits during a Raid, increasing your options for survival and progression through it.

Shipment to Arrive in Multiplayer
MWII-S01-RELOADED-005.jpg

One of the most iconic maps in Call of Duty history is reimagined for Modern Warfare II Multiplayer.
Set on a cargo ship taking on water in a storm-ridden part of the Atlantic Ocean, a new Shipment is ready to bring back the chaos that only an ultracompact map can provide. If you're thinking about working around and off the map's boundaries, which was possible in previous versions, then you might find yourself at sea…
MWII-S01-RELOADED-006.jpg

Expect this map to be in featured Playlists throughout the rest of Season 01. Whether you are ready to grind out the rest of those Orion Camo challenges or just embrace chaos, prepare for Shipment's arrival with the Season 01 Reloaded update.

Holiday Shipment Available for a Limited Time
MWII-S01-RELOADED-007-NEW.jpg

Decorated in the holiday spirit across its main deck, Shipment will receive a temporary festive visual overhaul from December 21, 2022 though the new year to January 4, 2023.
Those on the naughty list won't have to fret over any mythological creatures during this holiday season; the only threats here are your fellow Operators looking to get Camos that shine brighter than tinsel.

Warzone 2 Season 1 Reloaded update December 14th!
OP
OP
Blake the drunk
Sep 3, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
Limited-Time Playlists: Warzone Cup, Mini Royale
MWII-S01-RELOADED-010.jpg

Following the Modern Warfare FC Support a Team Feature and the release of three limited-time Operator Bundles, Season 01 Reloaded will complete the hat trick of football festivities — or soccer special features — with Warzone Cup.
This limited-time mode brings two teams of three Operators to the Al Easima Field, home of one of the league rivals to Al Mazrah's football club. Here, they will have special ATVs with a pulse ability to push a massive football into the other team's goal. Collect and toss Shock Sticks to stall your opponents or boost through enemy vehicles to ram them out of the way!
The first team to score five goals, or the team with the most goals at the end of the five-minute time limit, wins the match.
Play this mode as any Operators, as well as the fearless Neymar Jr, Paul Pogba, or Leo Messi — all of whom are available in their limited-time Operator Bundles in the Store.
MWII-S01-RELOADED-011.jpg

For more traditional Battle Royale fans, Season 01 Reloaded also sees the return of Mini Royale.
A tactical, condensed variant of a standard Battle Royale, expect fewer players but more compact safe zones in Al Mazrah right from the drop. Perfect for those looking to drop in and win within minutes, or who want to test their abilities in closer quarters, Mini Royales are planned to be included as part of scheduled Playlist updates.

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Complete a specific Daily Challenge either in Multiplayer or Special Ops.
- Place within the top 20 in any Warzone 2.0 Battle Royale Playlist.
- In DMZ, use the final extract helicopter with at least $30,000 in Cash.
Seems to me they want people playing Multiplayer and BR than DMZ with the requirements of unlocking the raid. Final exfil is hard.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
They need a solo only queue (not just a solo mode)for Warzone so you don't get put against premades and people don't quit or do stupid shit in the first thirty seconds. Trying to play any of the team modes with squad fill is an absolutely miserable experience.

They also disabled 3rd person trios for some reason and that was my favorite.

I also have a bunch of unreadable notifications that show up all the time, does anyone know what that is about?

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
Seems to me they want people playing Multiplayer and BR than DMZ with the requirements of unlocking the raid. Final exfil is hard.
Spec Ops is probably the easiest way. You'll need a Spec Ops team for the raid anyway, and levelling up your Spec Ops classes is crucial for the raid as well.

I do feel sorry for the DMZ players who haven't completed all of the faction missions requiring the last exfil. Those are about to get way busier.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man I stopped playing CoD for a while due to pokemon coming out. Turned this back on yesterday still trying to get the M13B only to find out that they nerfed the running over method and he deactivates you vehicles. Thankfully I was able to have a run where I was just outside the area with a sniper rifle, an AK, a self revive and a revive gun. I didn't even have to go into the radio active area and the chemist popped up in site and after hitting a few times they chased me in the building I was in. Was able to kill the chemist and get the M13B and found an extraction point nearby don't have to worry about the M13B again.

Just curious since they nerfed running him over but are you still able to give the M13B to another party member and they unlock it when they extract?

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
it's kinda horseshit that you can spam melee someone and kill them faster than they can kill you with a shotgun lmao