Strike

Oct 25, 2017
It'll blow over and the movie will make a ton of money like the rest. These campaigns from this particular vocal minority always look even more pathetic for how laughably ineffective they are.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
This movie brings emotions out of micro penises like no other in recent memories.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I hate that this whole SJW ruined Marvel thing seems also rampant in other countries. At least some of the regular taiwanese youtubers who do videos on movies have people leaving similar comments but in chinese. Fuck people who think that diversity is about political correctness.
I mean it's shitty but it doesn't surprise me that people in other countries are trying to make that anti-sjw money. Whenever I accidentally fall into a YouTube Alt-Right hole I see YouTubers with less than 10k sub with 1 million + views on videos rambling about SJW's killing Marvel or Star Wars.

feyder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate that the tantrums of Nazi incels have forced me to root for average popcorn movies as if they're important artifact in some goofy culture war.
Right? I don't care for this movie or the MCU in general, but I'm hoping it's a massive success now. Might even go watch it.

ldcommando

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man, now I'm really worried the latest Disney product won't make a billion dollars. Ruined my day

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I mean it's shitty but it doesn't surprise me that people in other countries are trying to make that anti-sjw money. Whenever I accidentally fall into a YouTube Alt-Right hole I see YouTubers with less than 10k sub with 1 million + views on videos rambling about SJW's killing Marvel or Star Wars.

So far the Taiwanese youtubers I watch haven't made a stand and they don't really talk about it, probably to stay centralists. They aren't trying to make anti-sjw money but they probably don't want to offend anyone either. Which I guess is fine.
It's how the comments section end up being bombarded and that almost never happen in previous videos of some of these youtubers that I watch. Surprisingly the comments are usually quite toxic free because but with Captain Marvel it has been a different story.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

mjgrin.png

I hope these guys get over the existence of women one day.

I love this dude. 😂

raygcon

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Never had problem with Brie in general. Good actor. But for some reason I just don't like her. Am I weird?

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
The worst part is these people keep saying she "doesn't want white men to watch her movie" or how she "hates men" and other miss interpretive shit and spam these comments so people who don't bother to actually research anything to believe this crap.
This is a point I've been making as well. You can find a good number of posts online talking about how they won't see the movie because Brie is "a racist." Now, if you're just an average person who doesn't know about her quote on wanting more diversity among critics, etc. what would you think? Would you ever honestly think, "Oh, obviously they mean Brie Larson is racist against white people." Obviously not.

And, of course the people making those posts know this, which is why they don't include specifics.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Never had problem with Brie in general. Good actor. But for some reason I just don't like her. Am I weird?

It's ok and normal to not like her or think that the movie is crap.
It's only a problem if you feel compelled to review bomb her, and leave bad comments on every avenue possible.😋

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
It got more than fucking Infinity War that released a year ago in a day

Yep not suspicious at all not suspicious at all

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Yeah it won't matter. I'm just baffled these alt-right trolls have nothing else better to do. Just salty all around.

Wait until Endgame, since Brie is going to be a major player in that film!

But seriously RT: ticket authentication now please!

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sad, but won't make a difference, it'll still be certified fresh and by all accounts its a great movie and will make bank.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Keyword truly being almost. At this point I just watch the movie for myself and ignore all reviews/scores. Venom and Into the Spider-Verse were such a breath of fresh air after the MCU formula.

Reviews/scores still struggle with "so bad it's kinda good" type movies like Venom. (Purely my opinion.)

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I've seen this pic floating around. Why people feel so damn strongly about super-hero movies is way beyond me. **

aoeRx2m_460swp.webp

I mean, I know it's because they're sexist shitbags, but it's still dumb.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The site is being spammed with bots:
D1I921kUwAEv8Lb.png

Remember during The Last Jedi and there was no way it was being reviewed bombed or botted because Rotten Tomatoes came out and said so?

Can't wait for their excuse now. Can't wait to not listen to people here when they try to use RT user reviews as a way to validate something.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Lmao pathetic.

But the same thing totally didn't happen with TLJ, those were all legit reviews that has nothing to do with women

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Remember during The Last Jedi and there was no way it was being reviewed bombed or botted because Rotten Tomatoes came out and said so?

Can't wait for their excuse now. Can't wait to not listen to people here when they try to use RT user reviews as a way to validate something.
Wonder if RT is going to put out a statement again lol.

BrutalInsane

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
How about we just get less social for a minute and don't let 'the mob' voice their opinions on games and movies alongside critics. Remember, 'the mob' put Donald Trump in office, thinks Taco Bell is 'America's #1 reaturant,' etc.

Deleted member 8777

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How about we just get less social for a minute and don't let 'the mob' voice their opinions on games and movies alongside critics. Remember, 'the mob' put Donald Trump in office, thinks Taco Bell is 'America's #1 reaturant,' etc.
How about no. If user ratings bother you just ignore them. I'm sure someone can make a chrome extension for it. Also most people voted against trump.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Lmao pathetic.

But the same thing totally didn't happen with TLJ, those were all legit reviews that has nothing to do with women

This should be enough to that argument to rest. (It won't.)

32% right now. Clearly, obviously, a nearly completely fake number.

RT needs to remove user reviews completely. It is proven that it can be taken over by sexists and racists to try and impact a film's success.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
This should be enough to that argument to rest. (It won't.)

32% right now. Clearly, obviously, a nearly completely fake number.

RT needs to remove user reviews completely. It is proven that it can be taken over by sexists and racists to try and impact a film's success.

YouTube has been talking about removing the dislike button because of that.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Don't worry, they're going to review bomb Endgame too when they realize their made up conspiracy theory of the Russos deleting her from the movie was all in their head.

kirk-cm-memerzkwt.jpg

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I cant wait to watch a bunch of alt right youtubers reactions when it gets a $120+ million opening. If they will even cover that.