• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
The Mississippi State player has some pretty good aim to hit Tua on the knee like that......good form tackle.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
I just want to say that OSU missed the extra point as karma because they tried a freaking end zone fade route the play before.

KILL THE FADE ROUTE.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pitt rn
GenerousAlarmedClownanemonefish-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Thanks for nothing OK State. Guess we just have to smack you down next week and then OU twice in a row.

Last edited:

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Why would you go for 2 there?

You have an offense that hasn't been stopped all game, and your defense hasn't stopped the other team. Not only that, but you are below .500 and playing your rival at home.

I would say it's borderline objectively the correct call to go for two in that situation. And an accurate throw would have won the game.

EDIT: OKST was 5-4, not 4-5. Point still stands.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
You have an offense that hasn't been stopped all game, and your defense hasn't stopped the other team. Not only that, but you are below .500 and playing your rival at home.

I would say it's borderline objectively the correct call to go for two in that situation. And an accurate throw would have won the game.

EDIT: OKST was 5-4, not 4-5. Point still stands.

It was absolutely the correct call and play, just a bad throw. It however would not have won the game for sure since OU would have had over a minute to score.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Pitt's one win away (they have Wake and Miami left) from winning the Coastal division, and going to the conference title game. Wild.

And Clemson will likely be #2 if they win out.

Hence the thread title.

God the Big 12 is a garbage conference.

Again, it is a garbage conference

I have to disagree with you here. B12 is fun as hell. WVU/Texas last week and Bedlam this week were both great. At some point you just need to embrace the Air Raid.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Has Bama even needed to let loose the dogs of Saban yet this year? Be careful what you wish for

Bama's defense is good but they aren't otherworldly good like they normally are. Their offense is definitely the stronger unit.

I'm not an Oklahoma fan or anything but I really like Kyler Murray. As the other poster mentioned it would be a fun matchup.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Bama's defense is good but they aren't otherworldly good like they normally are. Their offense is definitely the stronger unit.

I'm not an Oklahoma fan or anything but I really like Kyler Murray. As the other poster mentioned it would be a fun matchup.

Ah yes that's pretty much all anyone can hope for against them imo . I meant the Offense dogs btw haha

Status
Not open for further replies.