• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favourite comics publisher?

• Marvel

• DC

• Shonen Jump (best boy Bakugo)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why do so many people hate Cates' Venom? Why is there a large fanbase of shippers to bother Cates about not liking Venom?

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Definitely getting Life Story. Zdarsky's Spidey is my favorite spider-book in current times besides gwen

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I just........ I just love Mignola's skeletons and demons...... theyre so goofy........... yet creepy...

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
It's a bad book. Cates writes the symbiote as a pet and a jerk and Ignores 30 years of canon that the symbiote absolutely loves Eddie just to force his own crappy edgy plot
G2GZSZH.gif

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a bad book. Cates writes the symbiote as a pet and a jerk and Ignores 30 years of canon that the symbiote absolutely loves Eddie just to force his own crappy edgy plot
Every relationship with the symbiote has and always will in one way or another be abusive.

It's not the buff man fucking his super suit comic.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every relationship with the symbiote has and always will in one way or another be abusive.

It's not the buff man fucking his super suit comic.

Yeah but it shouldn't be, a LOT of the portrayals have been totally healthy between them and should remain that way

It's called SYMBIOTE

as in SYMBIOSIS

mutually beneficial!

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
lol imagine not liking Cates Venom

Imagine being that person

Can't wait to read issue 11 later this evening!

This run has been tremendous so far, can't recommend it enough!

But... Loki does get the Infinity Stones in Infinity Wars, he goes to the God Quarry? I guess I must read the book to see for myself, but wow that is some bullshit.

On the other hand, I thought Loki's role in Infinity Wars was so weird and pointless, so this might "explain" it?

Last edited:

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After getting halfway through Dark Nights: Metal, I ordered the Dark Nights: Metal volume that contains the issues with Red Death, Merciless, etc.

I also bought the lenticular cover of Doomsday Clock 1, a Scott Snyder signed copy of Batman Who Laughs #1, and Batman who Laughs 3. I already own BWL 1 and 2.

Can't wait to start Doomsday Clock

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
After getting halfway through Dark Nights: Metal, I ordered the Dark Nights: Metal volume that contains the issues with Red Death, Merciless, etc.

I also bought the lenticular cover of Doomsday Clock 1, a Scott Snyder signed copy of Batman Who Laughs #1, and Batman who Laughs 3. I already own BWL 1 and 2.

The books about each Dark Knight was my favorite part of the event! They all had their unique flavor of insanity, and was actually a detriment for when I read Metal proper and they were just standing there.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The books about each Dark Knight was my favorite part of the event! They all had their unique flavor of insanity, and was actually a detriment for when I read Metal proper and they were just standing there.
That's why I held off on finishing Metal. I want to read the tie ins first. I'm gonna read the tie ins, Metal, and then finish Batman who Laughs as it comes out.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I would love an symbiote relationship that was like the one in the movie Upgrade

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Batman #65 - They're really going all the way with crazy Claire here. At this point I'm a little burned out on "Batman gives an impassioned plea to not to bad things that doesn't work" lines. Almost back on track!

X-O Manowar #24 - Schon! She's back! I kind of called that from page one but... still cool. Art is great on this one and I'm loving how brutal the fight gets. Manowar always delivers with the rough and tumble.

Guardians of the Galaxy #2 - Man... I'm really so on board with this even though I didn't want to add Guardians to my pull list. Star-Lord's drunken, PTSD self is classic. I'm liking the new crew (and new Groot) but, phew, those Dark Guardians man. Nebula! All-New All-Fucked-Up Starfox! And Wraith who gets THREE LINES in a 2019 comic book! This is the return to form cosmic Marvel has needed since... Annihilators. Maybe even before then.

Whistler

Oct 27, 2017
None of that Logan stuff matters, though, it seems. Like in coming back it's a fun bit of trivia that he diverted the timeline but it's not like anything changes from our perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.