• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gwen Stacy or Mary Jane?

• Mary Jane

Votes: 65 58.0%
  • Gwen Stacy

Votes: 47 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I bought some books as it is my birthday. Please respect my decisions.

2019-05-16.jpg

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
yeah WILDCATS is gonna be the hottest book on the shelves god damn talk about some big time future shit, three creators on the fucking ball who are gonna put some WORK out there

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Will check them both out, I imagine Big Barda will have a part in those books?

Just beware that Fourth World is a huge book...

I read Mister Miracle without feeling lost. The intro tells you what you need to know.

--

Remember when Harley went to Apokolips....what a storyline.

Radeo

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Just beware that Fourth World is a huge book...

I read Mister Miracle without feeling lost. The intro tells you what you need to know.

--

Remember when Harley went to Apokolips....what a storyline.
It is but it's worth it

King's Mister Miracle is pretty self contained, I just think the extra background is good

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I just dont know why you even do a Joker solo film lol. Just why? Who even wants that? When they cant even do a Batman film, you know something isnt working as intended.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I just dont know why you even do a Joker solo film lol. Just why? Who even wants that? When they cant even do a Batman film, you know something isnt working as intended.

Should have gone with Joker and Harley. Give Leto a better script and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.