• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

CricketERA |OT1| "Weird, a bit random, not what I was expecting"

Arsalan Khawaja (Usman's Brother) charged over alleged UNSW terror hit list, accused of 'framing' colleague

The book contained plans to kill the former prime minister Malcolm Turnbull, his then-deputy Julie Bishop and former speaker Bronwyn Bishop, as well as a blueprint to target train stations and Sydney landmarks such as the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.
He has been charged with perverting the course of justice and forgery making a document, and has been refused bail.
The ABC understands the allegation against Arsalan Khawaja is not that he intended to carry out a terror attack, but that he framed his colleague, 25-year-old Mohamed Nizamdeen, in a dispute over a woman.
Looks like his brother got the brains.

Oct 25, 2017
Good fight back by Pujara but Australia on top after day one with India at 9-250. That Indian top order wouldn't be happy because the pitch is flat as anything and they all threw their wickets away chasing wide ones.

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't watched a Test game in years and I've gotta say, Ponting's a damn good commentator. Refreshing to hear his thoughts and analysis which goes beyond the usual banality from other commentators who are too often comfortable recounting stories from their glory days.

Oct 28, 2017
Anything over 250ish for Australia to chase will be very tough. We need a couple of wickets tomorrow morning. Pujara is playing really well, impressed with him. Everyone else is getting out playing loose shots but he is cool and calm.