• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Miami Police Captain Javier Ortiz calls himself a black male.

The fukk is going on?
gucci3.png

Oh that is

Oh my

He brought in the one drop rule, too. He brought in "negro." Did he go to the library and crack some old books just to make sure?

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Aw mate. Poor bloke.
Why the fuck would you put this online?
It seems like he was doing it for someone else's content based on the way he had it on speaker and he's talking to the camera guy like "I don't really see the point of that"
On the one hand, yeah they took your shit, on the other, there's a party in your house. Your shit is gonna get taken. I like how she tries to pour it back in, though.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there ANY good Tik Tok or is it where young people with no self awareness go to make older people worry that young people all have no self awareness?
There are some really legit funny and wholesome TikToks out there. But fuuuck, it's chock full of really cringey shit too.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
What the fuck would possess someone to dip their balls in soy sauce?! More importantly, who the hell wants to watch that?
This may not answer your question fully, but due to some very, very bad science reporting in the news, people mistakenly thought they had taste buds in their balls, so people with balls were challenging each other to see if they could taste soy sauce with their balls.

ThatOneGuy831

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This may not answer your question fully, but due to some very, very bad science reporting in the news, people mistakenly thought they had taste buds in their balls, so people with balls were challenging each other to see if they could taste soy sauce with their balls.
????? Anyone dumb enough to think that's true is a special kind of stupid